What's new

Musharraf Turns An Indian Anchor Into An Epic Goof.

But the question remains;

Why is India inviting him to overpriced functions and as a contributor to our news shows? He gets paid for this shizz!!!
Don't you get it, aperson who is declared criminal, looted Pakistan's money, himself met Iliyas Kashmiri who brought Indian soldier's head, defending his own Army.

His so called truth about PA will be taken as a lie as he bears no credibility. Even Pakistanis don't believe him. :D

Its a master stroke if you look from different POV. :lol:

oye chotu :cheesy:

musharraf-in-india_7548.jpg

:rofl:

he is monster infront of indians

LOLO > Sheikh Rasheed :cheesy:

must say after that interview the guy did score some votes for his lonesome party here :D

I did NOT saw/heard Arnab Goswami `Shutting - up`...Mr Shut Up. I dont mind that U have changed the Title of the thread.. coz this is what U people are champs at doing and then running away from truth... I m sure U `ll change the title if one of the Mod willl ask you to ... and U will be like.. RAW hacked my pdf account and changed the title...or my keyboard is RAW`s agent :p. come out of your victim mentality.. same goes for your ex- east pakistanis!!

But the question remains;

Why is India inviting him to overpriced functions and as a contributor to our news shows? He gets paid for this shizz!!!

If it wasn't for Musharraf's presence at India Today conclave we wouldn't have witnessed that great moment when Maulana Madani took him to cleaners.

Times of India to file a case against Gen (R) Musharraf for the on air rape of Ghoswami.
He should. After all Goswami rape Pakistani Politicians and ex Army generals every other day since LOC incident. :azn:

Hey we even invite veena malik. A bit of shamless hypocritical skin show is good for show business.

We become the hypocrites in the process and Veena Malik is gorgeous!!! :D

That negates the whole argument.

Don't you get it, aperson who is declared criminal, looted Pakistan's money, himself met Iliyas Kashmiri who brought Indian soldier's head, defending his own Army.

His so called truth about PA will be taken as a lie as he bears no credibility. Even Pakistanis don't believe him. :D

People like Musharraf shouldn't be allowed to profit from India in any reason whatsoever. We barred Miandad(whoever he is), we can bar him too.

I did NOT saw/heard Arnab Goswami `Shutting - up`...Mr Shut Up. I dont mind that U have changed the Title of the thread.. coz this is what U people are champs at doing and then running away from truth... I m sure U `ll change the title if one of the Mod willl ask you to ... and U will be like.. RAW hacked my pdf account and changed the title...or my keyboard is RAW`s agent :p. come out of your victim mentality.. same goes for your ex- east pakistanis!!

congratz mate you've chosen correct display name: weirdo..

oh we wholeheardtly believe him when he bashes Indian:meeting::girl_wink::yes4::coffee:

Do you know Mushraff refused to answer few of Goswami's questions so he opted to listen. Kindly check the entire news published. :rofl:

And he is a true Pakistani ? Wasn't he the one who allowed drone strikes and led his country to WoT which back fired and over 40,000 people have been killed due to it. :azn:

You call this man true Pakistani ? :rofl:

If Pakistan has more such leaders, we will reduce our defense budget. :D

Times of India to file a case against Gen (R) Musharraf for the on air rape of Ghoswami.

Sir the kind of penetration done left no trace but an everlasting pain :smokin: so it is fair to predict the victim will not get any relief or settlement :P

Back
Top Bottom