What's new

Musharraf Turns An Indian Anchor Into An Epic Goof.

He was a former COAS, heck people who retired as Lt Cols and Brig know about what is going inside the army!!!

And this guy was the COAS for almost a decade! Anyways, Kayani the present COAS is a good friend of his!!

All retired personnel have some sort of contacts.

You may get out of the army, but the army never gets out of you!!!

And how does he know about what went on over India's side? Most of his allegations were leveled at the Indian Army and the Indian media. I don't care about what contacts he collated over his service but he doesn't have a direct line to New Delhi. Not anymore. So his opinions deserve to be demoted to the usual rantings of a disenfranchised Pakistani.

Well what I learnt is Kayani did not supported him to come back. I saw one interview where he expressed unhappiness for Kayani. However I agree he will have full Info.

Yeah, there were rumors that Kayani did have a word with him.

Remember, Kayani was his right hand man in NRO and ISI chief under him, as well as DGMO previously. So they might talk frequently.

. So his opinions deserve to be demoted to the usual rantings of a disenfranchised Pakistani.

That would be a big mistake and naive to say the least.

Same way, all of the Indian media and politicians opinions deserve to be treated as usual rantings of a misinformed Indian!

His opinions do carry much more weight than the average joe, same as your retired generals come on TV and give off their opinion.

And make no mistake, he isn't frustrated by any means!

The problem is that he gets the TRPs - which means the Indian population is pretty daft.
Well tbh it doesn't take a genius to get that, for instance munnibai & chikni chameli have made over 100crs each ! It tells you that people love stupid/loud stuff & are willing to pay for it :frown:

That would be a big mistake and naive to say the least.

Same way, all of the Indian media and politicians opinions deserve to be treated as usual rantings of a misinformed Indian!

His opinions do carry much more weight than the average joe, same as your retired generals come on TV and give off their opinion.

And make no mistake, he isn't frustrated by any means!

I am not going to defend the Indian media, especially Times Now which I don't even frequent, or the statements of opportunistic Indian politicians.

But to claim the Indian Army are liars and the father of the martyred being a willing participant to some imagined charade? No Sir, it would take a lot more than a ex-General in exile to spout nonsense like that and get away with it.

No matter what ppl say about Musharraf but he always represent and defend Pakistan in an elegant manner

But to claim the Indian Army are liars and the father of the martyred being a willing participant to some imagined charade? No Sir, it would take a lot more than a ex-General in exile to spout nonsense like that and get away with it.

Well the family of the deceased did say that they never got to see the body!!!

So I'll keep my ears and eyes open at this moment. Too many variables here. They are just believing what the IA told them. And I wouldn't be surprised if IA has something up it's sleeve.

Actually Mushi has no credibility left. No one trusts any word he says.

though he is a great supporter of Pakistan in media no doubt

i have become fan of this indian troll :cheesy:, look how he trolls :rofl:

epic phainty by another pakistani guy, he even starts speaking urdu

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'll keep my ears and eyes open at this moment. Too many variables here. They are just believing what the IA told them. And I wouldn't be surprised if IA has something up it's sleeve.

That would be the reasonable response rather than jumping on the Musharraf train just because Pakistani folks like the sound of his rhetoric. But seriously, even after he sold your nation out in the name of WOT.....

Another discussion on another thread I guess.

He is the best & only he is having the guts to look the enemy in the eye & talk with them without backing out. He is a true leader & a savior of Pakistan. My vote is for him & will always be for him.

That would be the reasonable response rather than jumping on the Musharraf train just because Pakistani folks like the sound of his rhetoric. But seriously, even after he sold your nation out in the name of WOT.....

Yup, for another thread.

Can you shut your false propaganda.

Hindis once in your life stop your lies, these kind of stuff shows that you love to do propaganda & you love living in lies. I believe this is part of you shining India scheme, lies & propaganda.

i have become fan of this indian troll :cheesy:, look how he trolls :rofl:

epic phainty by another pakistani guy, he even starts speaking urdu

Our Govt. & politicians are corrupt, evil & incompetent, it is because of this people want Pak Army to take over & save Pakistan once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom