What's new

Musharraf Turns An Indian Anchor Into An Epic Goof.

However i think your being harsh, indie unlike pakistan has strengthened democratic institution then you must have watchdog departments that will take care of corrupt politicans like they do here in canada. also i am curious what is the state of judiciary in indie as that really determines the strength of democracy in a country. I also still have hope that indie government through Un does a referendum towards making kashmir an independant republic including the aksai chin region and let the people decide what they want rather than pakistanie and indienne government's person interests.
I think fundamentally our institutions are just as strong as those in the west however there is one overriding factor ~ power !
When it comes to getting out of a pinch the corrupt have power to manipulate the system to no ends so deliverance of justice is like a russian roulette with those in power playing it to their advantage !
As far as Kashmir is concerned I also feel that let them decide what they want & include the whole of it(not just Iok) so that we may finally live in peace after all these years ! Again it comes to vested interests as the powers that be won't allow it unless some revolutionary change takes place !
Unfortunately I don't see this status quo changing in my lifetime & I'm talking about alot of time here something like ~50yrs in the future !

this is a straw man argument, if that were true you would never see dead bodies of anyone ever on the news.

the hysteria that causes public opinion to go emotional is coming from within india, this is something thats obviously built up over decades, so if the indian media wants to blame pakistan on anything its an easy job because many of its population have been psychologically and emotionally wired to believe pakistan would do all manner of evil, a mindset that can be cynically exploited (i understand this well because the pak army do it too).

i stick to my original point, this is too big an issue to not prove conclusively, there has to be substance to it, then you can act accordingly and if there is misconduct it needs to be sorted out, right now all i am seeing evidence of is the indian predilection to believe the very worst about pakistan and no calls for proof.
Incase of armed forces I can't see what you're asking happening anytime soon, not that I've seen such a thing elsewhere in the world either, as military men can't be exposed for public viewing especially their mutilated bodies !

It'd seriously dent the morale of the troops & put the incumbent govt under immense pressure for retaliation ! Tell me anywhere in the world if it has happened & if so what were the consequences of such actions ?

I agree that Indian media is over the top, but he is the same guy who said that there is no Army involved in Kargil. I rest my case.

I saw a part of it - it was introduced by Goswami boasting about how "Musharraf refused to give me a straight answer on Kargil".
More than fireworks, it was just a shouting match. There are 2 faces I absolutely hate on Indian television - both are pompous ******** - Mani Shankar Aiyar and Arnab Goswami. Goswami is less of a news anchor and more of a showman - his questions are not "what are views" or "how is this issue viewed by people" - it is - "Admit today on Times Now that you are going to..." wtf - he runs the channel like a kangaroo court. Musharraf has dealt with seasoned and real journalists like Rajdeep Sardesai and a host of them in the West - he can handle a novice like Arnab. Musharraf's biggest problem is that he tends to shout which can make him look like a desperate man.

Musharraf is so full of BS, he is an Army man and has vested interests in siding with the Pak Army.

The Pakistani Army that is capable and known for its mass killings and mass rapes as seen in 1971 on civilians, beheading is not that far off from their list. The proff has been there in the past, and they continue to live as an unprofessional force even today.

oye chotu :cheesy:

pak_presi_video.gif

musharraf-in-india_7548.jpg

:rofl:

he is monster infront of indians

What exactly does an ex-general in exile know?

Nothing of any real value.

A textbook Pakistani crowd-pleaser. He who screams the loudest....

He was a former COAS, heck people who retired as Lt Cols and Brig know about what is going inside the army!!!

And this guy was the COAS for almost a decade! Anyways, Kayani the present COAS is a good friend of his!!

All retired personnel have some sort of contacts.

You may get out of the army, but the army never gets out of you!!!

This is rediculous as i have already been hard towards indienne so i dont want to rant, but has journalism been that disgraced that an interviewer does not have proper respect in addressing a former president of a republic with respect. I think this interview is dubbed or something @Farah Sohail , there is no way a real journalist would be so unprofessional to the point that he or she is looking down on paper instead of listening to the president. These are called hitjob interviews in west, where the reporter already has a preconceived agenda sadly that is the state of journalism today. However i still express doubts on interview because this interviewer is worse than the fox anchor Bill oreilly.

Arnab makes Bill O Reilly look like Jon Stewart.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just watched that interview and damned the host got totally speechless when he was asked why dont act against hindu extremists shiv sena and what kind of democracy are you by kicking pakistani singers and hockey players out there,is this your so called Democracy.....it was like giving that host and whole indian nation a hand in the rear...

He was a former COAS, heck people who retired as Lt Cols and Brig know about what is going inside the army!!!

And this guy was the COAS for almost a decade! Anyways, Kayani the present COAS is a good friend of his!!

All retired personnel have some sort of contacts.

You may get out of the army, but the army never gets out of you!!!

Well what I learnt is Kayani did not supported him to come back. I saw one interview where he expressed unhappiness for Kayani. However I agree he will have full Info.

i just watched that interview and damned the host got totally speechless when he was asked why dont act against hindu extremists shiv sena and what kind of democracy are you by kicking pakistani singers and hockey players out there,is this your so called Democracy.....it was like giving that host and whole indian nation a hand in the rear...

Share the video. I am happy that Musharraf trolled an old troll.

This Goswami guy is an idiot. Very unprofessional and TRP hungry individual guy unlike anchors like Rajdeep Sardesai.

Incase of armed forces I can't see what you're asking happening anytime soon, not that I've seen such a thing elsewhere in the world either, as military men can't be exposed for public viewing especially their mutilated bodies !

It'd seriously dent the morale of the troops & put the incumbent govt under immense pressure for retaliation ! Tell me anywhere in the world if it has happened & if so what were the consequences of such actions ?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...eaves-goswami-speechless-3.html#ixzz2IM8uhmUM

then surely india should take the route of having this verified independently with full disclosure of facts, if its true whats to fear?

from the outset its a fanciful scenario, and it still remains as such.

in the absence of this proof the indians cannot really get too vocal at the pakistani's for not taking these claims at face value.

its also important for pakistan to know that there are such indisciplined soldiers in their ranks.

This Goswami guy is an idiot. Very unprofessional and TRP hungry individual guy unlike anchors like Rajdeep Sardesai.
Arnab really takes trolling on national television to a whole new level :lol:

i watched it in express news...i am searching for link on youtube and other places but currently its not uploaded anywhere...

Back
Top Bottom