What's new

Musharraf Turns An Indian Anchor Into An Epic Goof.

Interpol notice is not binding on the interpol. They won't move against people there is very little evidence. The court didn't declare him guilty, they said he needs to show up at court. Interpol won't make him attend trial in Pakistan when hes not actively involved in any crime.

He's going to come after March 16th, after this government has gone.

:lol: So his date's got extended to March now, he's been claiming to land in Pakistan from the last two years right?

I don't think he's stepping into Pakistan till he is damn sure nothing will happen to him.

550545_10152431755250311_275239465_n.jpg

:disagree:

:lol: So his date's got extended to March now, he's been claiming to land in Pakistan from the last two years right?

He said he will contest the elections. If he wins a single seat, his future is set. Once a caretaker government is set up there's less chance for him to be taken to court on trumped up charges. It seems very likely that he will come back now. He can come home triumphant on the back of this interview alone as hes become a hero, overnight.

"Because you called me here to discuss current escalation on the LoC". Indians are champions of out of context quoting.

Every step, every action you guys do, you are just reaffirming what Musharraf said - You guys cook up stories. It is what you are doing on the forum right now, making up raam kahanian.

He said he will contest the elections. If he wins a single seat, his future is set. Once a caretaker government is set up there's less chance for him to be taken to court on trumped up charges. It seems very likely that he will come back now. He can come home triumphant on the back of this interview alone as hes become a hero, overnight.

That would be pathetic..anyway never expected anything better from him...but one thing this sham will do if nothing else is will divide Imran Khan's votebank further strengthening Zardari or NS.

Musharraf was not brought on Times Now to discuss Kargil.

Thats like discussing how yummy beef is when you're eating chicken.

That would be pathetic..anyway never expected anything better from him...but one thing this sham will do if nothing else is will divide Imran Khan's votebank further strengthening Zardari or NS.

How is campaigning pathetic? Again choose your words better. You expected him to not profit from his popularity?

In Musharraf's words: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!? You are not making any sense.

How is campaigning pathetic? Again choose your words better. You expected him to not profit from his popularity?

In Musharraf's words: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!? You are not making any sense.

What I am saying is this is politics and politics is dirty, if this interview is what pushes him to success and makes a hero out of him than that's pathetic overall, what it inversely does is it effectively might reduce Imran Khan's votebank. I see Zardari coming in for a second term most likely.

maza aa geya yar interview sun kar...:pakistan:

Cheta lagyan aa yar Mushi....:woot:

Cha geya ...baja de sala ke...:yahoo:

pahle dafa koi insano wala kam kya ha musharraf na..

Musharraf was not brought on Times Now to discuss Kargil.

Thats like discussing how yummy beef is when you're eating chicken.

These are typical devious and deceitful ways of the Indians. They have built this story on a fabricated event. Musharraf was right to say that if you want to discuss Kargil then bring Siachen as well.

They cant discuss our alleged violation when they are themselves sitting on our territory in Siachen.

He said he didn't have facts on the current accusations but since the anchor in desperation was digressing and seeking shelter by dragging in all other issues, like claiming about another beheading by Ilyas Kasmiri during Musharaff's tenure, the general then set about putting the host in his place by correcting all assertions extending to the fact that the IA and media stage manage these kinds of headline grabbing incidents in vain effort to malign PA and ISI......in short the General called out your bluff leaving you exposed. !!
Lol.. All he said was that wouldn't talk about kargil. That's not exposing anything.

Oh yes and like most other Pakistantalk show participants, he actually referred to 1971 when Pakistan killed 3 million bangladeshis and forced 20 million of them to India. If we talk of 71 we can go all the way back to year 700 or something like that. You have to grow ou of that. Crimes are committed onlyby pak, India doesn't want anything from pak, because pak doestn have anything at India wants

u indians need to learn how to be a host, besides everything else.
There is a huge link between the tension on LOC and the rape in Delhi that stained 'shining India' in the world media. Indian government was looking for ways to get out and turn people wrath and media's lenses away from rape case ... so its agencies created the 'beheading story'. One can see how the demonstrations have changed and how the media turned its lenses from the rape to the beheading. This is what Indian politics has to these days. Pakistan repeatedly requested to let the UN to find the culprit for which India has refused ??? like everyone else I am shocked of how Indian government handled the rape case and why it needed to disrespect its forces to divert attention. It disturbs me as if not Pakistani soldiers were not involve in beheading ( India has a million soldier at the border, how Pakistani solders can cross into Indian side ) the who did the beheading, if there was a beheading ....is India government involved ? ...my money is on my theory...

LoC deaths: Designed by Indian Army for propaganda, says Musharraf

In an interview to Times Now, Gen Pervez Musharraf fought tooth and nail to defend the Pakistan Army’s stand dismissing allegations that the Indian soldier was beheaded by their Army with help from militants.

A visibly aggressive Musharraf, in turn, heaped the blame of deteriorating relations with India on the latter, saying that there has been no effort from India to maintain civilised relations.

“Beheading a soldier and sending back his body is inexcusable. However, knowing the Pakistan Army, I can say for sure that it is not in our culture to do something as horrific as that. No disciplined army would do that,” said Musharraf.

When grilled further about the Pakistan Army’s nexus with militants like the Lashkar-e-Taiba, a visibly agitated Musharraf said: “We are not mad people. Stop painting us as rogues when you yourself are not prepared to admit all the cruelty that you inflict on us. Let alone LoC, what is the logic behind kicking our singers out, sending back our hockey players?”

The former President of Pakistan went on to add that India has always had an inclination to be hysterical about everything. “The politicians, media everyone in India have a tendency to be hysterical about everything,” he added.

This is the same idiot that overthrew democracy in Pakistan as a consolation prize for starting and losing the Kargil conflict and the same idiot that claimed Osama was hiding in a cave in Afghanistan surrounded by loyal fighters.

Pervez Musharraf should have told the truth - YouTube

Well Osama had to have been changing places..

Are you such a idiot to think he would stay in the same place for 10years?

No I don't believe he stayed in the same place for 10 straight years

What i believe is that the Pakistani security establishment hid him in a place in Pakistan where noone would even at the very least expect him to be for the purpose of receiving American military/economic aid to both try and catch up in the equipment game with India and to try to revive an already stagnant economy not like it matters now since most of that money went straight into your politicians pockets and Swiss bank accounts.

Back
Top Bottom