What's new

Musharraf Turns An Indian Anchor Into An Epic Goof.

No military institution can hide the most wanted man for 10 years.

Grow up and stop making conspiracy theories.

India is the world master in making conspiracy dude

No military institution can hide the most wanted man for 10 years.

Grow up and stop making conspiracy theories.

This coming from the conspiracy theory capital of the world. Tell me more about how America at the behest of Israel sacrificed 5,000 citizens, 1,000 soldiers, and billions of dollars all to give Islam a bad name in modern society.

How are you going to tell me that a man who had a $25 million dollar bounty on his head managed to make it 100 miles from Tora Bora all the way to Abbotabad without ISI or the Pak establishment knowing about it???

This coming from the conspiracy theory capital of the world. Tell me more about how America at the behest of Israel sacrificed 5,000 citizens, 1,000 soldiers, and billions of dollars all to give Islam a bad name in modern society.

How are you going to tell me that a man who had a $25 million dollar bounty on his head managed to make it 100 miles from Tora Bora all the way to Abbotabad without ISI or the Pak establishment knowing about it???

That means us Pakistanis are justified in making 26/11 conspiracies...

How could a gang of members attack Mumbai from Karachi without RAW knowing :smitten:

Oh you Indians... How ur pathetic little arguments soon backfire in you.

That means us Pakistanis are justified in making 26/11 conspiracies...

How could a gang of members attack Mumbai from Karachi without RAW knowing :smitten:

Oh you Indians... How ur pathetic little arguments soon backfire in you.

Pardon me for asking but when you Pakistani's are confronted with any reasonable question or debate do all of you automatically start anti-India bashing as a means to cower out of the situation???? First of all I'm American i could give 2 shts less what a gang of curry reeking scum do in mumbai and the attackers were from Karachi??? thats' not surprising that town is burning as we speak anyone from there must be a belligerent miscreant.

Pardon me for asking but when you Pakistani's are confronted with any reasonable question or debate do all of you automatically start anti-India bashing as a means to cower out of the situation???? First of all I'm American i could give 2 shts less what a gang of curry reeking scum do in mumbai and the attackers were from Karachi??? thats' not surprising that town is burning as we speak anyone from there must be a belligerent miscreant.

Ur American? Ask any American if they consider u American. :rofl: Answer will be flat out NO.

Yea buddy :lol: Home city is Karachi..
We bring hell on aggressors & Indians :woot: :flame:

Suck it man!

No Pak member has yet to refute post #299 then again it took you guys 11 years to find out OBL was barely 1,000 meters away from your army's version of Westpoint so i should not be so hasty.

No Pak member has yet to refute post #299 then again it took you guys 11 years to find out OBL was barely 1,000 meters away from your army's version of Westpoint so i should not be so hasty.

Which post is it? Quote it for me baby :woot: :wave:

Which post is it? Quote it for me baby :woot: :wave:

Why, Certainly

This is the same idiot that overthrew democracy in Pakistan as a consolation prize for starting and losing the Kargil conflict and the same idiot that claimed Osama was hiding in a cave in Afghanistan surrounded by loyal fighters.

Oh yeah and i remember watching this episode of the Daily Show with John Stewart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgcMOZO_uTc&feature=player_embedded

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...hor-into-epic-goof-20.html#ixzz2IU73xbPcUOTE]

Why, Certainly

This is the same idiot that overthrew democracy in Pakistan as a consolation prize for starting and losing the Kargil conflict and the same idiot that claimed Osama was hiding in a cave in Afghanistan surrounded by loyal fighters.

Oh yeah and i remember watching this episode of the Daily Show with John Stewart

Pervez Musharraf should have told the truth - YouTube

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...hor-into-epic-goof-20.html#ixzz2IU73xbPcUOTE]

I already responded to that, dude.

What's your point? How does the OBL raid correspond to this entire issue?
I thought we had established it in 2011 that it was an intelligence failure on our part.The death of OBL itself is a very shady subject,nobody talks about it anymore and nobody,at least in the media or positions of authority questions about his death or asks for evidence regarding it.

I already responded to that, dude.

calling me Indian and purporting BS counts as a response? hmm nice way to get your post count up.

What's your point? How does the OBL raid correspond to this entire issue?
I thought we had established it in 2011 that it was an intelligence failure on our part.The death of OBL itself is a very shady subject,nobody talks about it anymore and nobody,at least in the media or positions of authority questions about his death or asks for evidence regarding it.

That isn't my point.... He claims that the Pak army took no part but i brought up the OBL card to challenge his legitimacy as he is a known liar the same person that claimed terrorists not pak army soldiers were responsible for the Kargil conflict. I am just trying to say that you should not trust a man who is more known to talk than to walk.

That isn't my point.... He claims that the Pak army took no part but i brought up the OBL card to challenge his legitimacy as he is a known liar the same person that claimed terrorists not pak army soldiers were responsible for the Kargil conflict. I am just trying to say that you should not trust a man who is more known to talk than to walk.

Well you have to take a look at the circumstances surrounding these issues.The Kargil conflict happened more then a decade ago and the Pakistani military/government/ISI has matured in its policy regarding non-state actors especially when it comes those in Kashmir.

Yes Musharraf is more or less responsible for the Kargil debacle,but but I think he's right on the issue that is present right now.

On a side note your rather unconditional opposition to Pakistan in this matter which is solely between Pakistan and India does cast a doubt on the question if you are truly American,so I'm not sure if the others are wrong in calling you Indian.

What I am saying is this is politics and politics is dirty, if this interview is what pushes him to success and makes a hero out of him than that's pathetic overall, what it inversely does is it effectively might reduce Imran Khan's votebank. I see Zardari coming in for a second term most likely.

He will get at best ONE seat. Imran's supporters and his barely overlap. His support may overlap with MQM's.

Back
Top Bottom