What's new

Mumbai vs Shanghai: how can India catch up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always good to learn from success stories like Shanghai. Instead of just making plans, India should study what made Shanghai successful and implement similar policies in India.

Within just 20 years the growth of Shanghai is just beyond impressive.

shanghai.jpg

It's always good to learn from success stories like Shanghai. Instead of just making plans, India should study what made Shanghai successful and implement similar policies in India.

Within just 20 years the growth of Shanghai is just beyond impressive.

Nice to see the new Sri Lankan government telling the Chinese to basically fu*k off, despite all their help and investment.

Nice to see the new Sri Lankan government telling the Chinese to basically fu*k off, despite all their help and investment.
I am not SL government!

LOL ... compared to the usual abusive or uneducated trolls, the OP is the more humorous and well-mannered type of troll, quite rare here on PDF, so let's take it with a sense of humor.

Well I avoid all type of trolls just like all type of commies
On topic
Can't we compare something in which we are close to the Chinese rather than the things which will take decades to correct,also take a look at Mumbai 2050 master plan it has some good points like housing for all & green spaces

On topic
Can't we compare something in which we are close to the Chinese rather than the things which will take decades to correct,also take a look at Mumbai 2050 master plan it has some good points like housing for all & green spaces

India is only 15 years behind China. China started reforms in the late 70s and India in the early 90s. The gap is not that big.

India is a tortoise, and China is a hare. Slow and steady wins the race. India has the democratic dividend and demographic dividend. Unlike China, India also grows at night. Indians speaks better English, which means India will outgrow China.

There is no reason why Mumbai can't catch up with Shanghai and surpass it by 2020.

Last edited:
the pathetic indians are always obsessed with china, from their PM to slumdog. on the contrary, our leader never mention india in any occasion unless facing indians.

india is a negligible one in our minds, far less important than vietnam and thailand.

The chinese let their paid dogs do the talking

Btw
How many yuans did you get paid

My man don't troll

India is only 15 years behind China. China started reforms in the late 70s and India in the early 90s. The gap is not that big.

India is a tortoise, and China is a hare. Slow and steady wins the race. India has the democratic dividend and demographic dividend. Unlike China, India also grows at night. Indians speaks better English, which means India will outgrow China.

There is no reason why Mumbai can't catch up with Shanghai and surpass it by 2020.

We are atlest 3 decades behind

On topic

Something close, say how about industrialization scale, infrastructure, financial reserves, trade clout, or even Olympics? Just kidding, let's be realistic, nothing even close. Say you remember the recent machine tool thread right? Check the the gap, It was 1/37, but I didn't bother to post it. The gaps are not marginal but in order of magnitude, comparisons are meaningless.

Mumbai 2050 plan sounds good, it's on topic, share the plan here.

Last edited:

Wow, I learned something new. Your video says that China is responsible for almost ALL global reduction in poverty in the past 25 years. That means India has done very little to reduce poverty.

This is all due to the blood-sucking Kangress traitors. But with Modi-ji in charge, India will quickly surpass China to become a superpower by 2020!

As for pollution, I'm proud to report that India has beaten China comprehensively:

For a breath of fresh air: India harbours the world’s most polluted cities, we can no longer look away - TOI Blogs

India air index: In world's most polluted city, Delhi - BBC News

India, home to the world's most polluted city, launches air quality index

This Indian city has the world's worst air - Apr. 14, 2015

Thirteen of the 20 most polluted cities in the world are Indian - Quartz

most-polluted-cities-in-the-world-pm-2-5-micrograms-per-cubic-meter-_chartbuilder.png

I expect China to dispatch officials to India to learn from India's pollution achievements! All credit goes to Modi-ji's strong leadership.

Last edited:
Vision 2030 Mumbai
Mumbai 2014

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom