What's new

Mumbai vs Shanghai: how can India catch up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some cities I like outside of China

Shanghai
shanghai-skyline.jpg

Tokyo
tokyo-japan-hd-wallpaper-jpg.207675

Macau
ceiosx5ftb6kc-jpg.207351

Hong Kong
140618ayqhj6h9jrypurgz-jpeg.207364

Seoul
gangnam_seoul2-jpg.207641

Taipei
6325994_234648425000_2-jpg.207427

Singapore
20141120100205903-jpg.207635

Pictures from:
Forex reserves edge up to MOP 133.3 bln in January
These metropolises in East Asia are a harmonious symphony of modernity and tradition.
I'd love to travel to Seoul and Tokyo in the future.
@Nihonjin1051 Beautiful!

Well, the previous prime minister Manmohan Singh promised to transform Mumbai into a new Shanghai by 2009... BUT, with Modi-ji in charge, I think Mumbai can surpass Shanghai by 2020.

But if looking at ground realities, now, then ......

Anyway, congrats Mumbai 2020!

But if looking at ground realities, now, then ......

Anyway, congrats Mumbai 2020!

BS even if god comes down himself Mumbai cannot change in 10 years it will atlesdt take 2-3 decades & also dude don't reply to the troll

Indians are good dreamers, dream hard and it will happen

BS even if god comes down himself Mumbai cannot change in 10 years it will atlesdt take 2-3 decades & also dude don't reply to the troll

LOL ... compared to the usual abusive or uneducated trolls, the OP is the more humorous and well-mannered type of troll, quite rare here on PDF, so let's take it with a sense of humor.

all are concrete jungles with colourful lights...

More Chongqing. What a fascinating city! There is definitely nothing in India that can compare.

all are concrete jungles with colourful lights...

I see, many Indians indeed have no concept of parks or green space, because they have never seen any in their cities so that when they see it elsewhere, they don't recognize it at all.

As for the colorful lights, they run on electricity. India too can have them if the electricity supply is reliable.

But don't despair, because Modi-ji has great plans for green space and public parks for Mumbai, all designed according to Vedic principles. They will put the Central Park in New York to shame!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom