What's new

Mumbai violence: Reinventing the Muslim victimhood stance

Status
Not open for further replies.
559260_371802329558826_721439399_n.jpg

Angry Bangladeshi immigrants were provoked by leader

Preliminary investigations into the riot that shook South Mumbai on Saturday have revealed that the mob was teeming with Bangladeshi nationals. Statements of eyewitness have revealed that the Bangladeshis were instigated by a particular leader who convinced them that mostly Bangladeshis had been subjected to atrocities in Assam and Burma.

Sources revealed that a newly formed organisation had invited Bangladeshi nationals to participate in the protest rally. When the leader of the organisation allegedly made provocative statements that were sure to instigate the crowd, some other members objected, but the leader pretended not to hear.

The said chief was also instrumental in sending letters to maulanas requesting them to participate in the protest rally.

According to Crime Branch officials, Bangladeshi nationals staying in Mazgaon, Reay Road, Antop Hill, Govandi, Shivaji Nagar, Bhiwandi and Kalyan were approached and urged to participate in the protest rally at Azad Maidan.

Over the years, many Bangladeshi nationals have been booked by the Mumbai police for staying illegally in the country.

A separate branch has been formed within the Special Branch unit-I to arrest and deport Bangladeshi migrants who illegally pour into the city.“There is vengeance on the minds of these nationals, who have been facing police action on a daily basis.

They participated in the rally in huge numbers, and went on a rampage after they were misguided by certain leaders,” said a police officer from Azad Maidan, on condition of anonymity.

Now this is huge. It is a confirmation that these illegal immigrants have started causing trouble everywhere.

Valid point but we are discussing today's world and not events that happened long back.

All the above actions were in Individual capacity and not in name of religion.

Media calls them Muslim terrorist because they call themselves defenders of Islam.

When you yourself start every organisation in name of religion why blame other.

You say, I am going for Jehad and expect others to not call you Muslim terrorist?

I Never said the jehadis and islamist groups involved in terror activities are not terrorist they are a biggest embarrassment to the whole muslims in the world because of them even common Muslims all over the world has been labelled partly with the same brand as terrorist.My point is International Media have almost portrayed Islam as a religion of terror or terrorist religion around the world in India TOI is a live example.why double standards by the media if a Muslim is involved even in small incident or a terror plot the whole Community and religion is bashed in the comments column ,Its The media who is solely responsible for all this ....Terrorist do not belong to only religion almost in every religions there are a bunch of terrorists that's the fact . no double standards

This b*****d should have been shot then and there. Desecrating the Soldier memorial is a big no no.

The police should have shot him at sight ...This Ba$tard should be smashed till his last bone breaks off

I Never said the jehadis and islamist groups involved in terror activities are not terrorist they are a biggest embarrassment to the whole muslims in the world because of them even common Muslims all over the world has been labelled partly with the same brand as terrorist.My point is International Media have almost portrayed Islam as a religion of terror or terrorist religion around the world in India TOI is a live example.why double standards by the media if a Muslim is involved even in small incident or a terror plot the whole Community and religion is bashed in the comments column ,Its The media who is solely responsible for all this ....Terrorist do not belong to only religion almost in every religions there are a bunch of terrorists that's the fact . no double standards

The police should have shot him at sight ...This Ba$tard should be smashed till his last bone breaks off
People like same kind of these dont except your points.

This man represents the face of all Muslims in India at the mercy of the hindu baniya
gujarat_riots_20040308_koaRH_22980.jpg

This man represents the face of all Muslims in India at the mercy of the hindu baniya
gujarat_riots_20040308_koaRH_22980.jpg

and who is responsible for this godhra massacre (mod i only respond to this guy )

self delete

This b*****d should have been shot then and there. Desecrating the Soldier memorial is a big no no.

Not just him, all rioters must be made aware that it is probable that they might not make it safely back to home. A rioter chooses to riot, sympathies must always lie with the victims who does not make the same choice. This should hold good regardless of the religion the rioters belong to.

and who is responsible for this godhra massacre (mod i only respond to this guy )

Here is your hinduvta brother in arms Babu Bagrangi gloating about killing Muslims:

You internet hindus can spew all the propaganda you want, but the truth is out there

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is your hinduvta brother in arms Babu Bagrangi gloating about killing Muslims:

You internet hindus can spew all the propaganda you want, but the truth is out there
t
bro 1st check who start riots every time not play victim card .1st fanatic muslims burn 54 innocent hindus in running train then after riots start .

Last edited by a moderator:
B.S basically dont complain about any attrocity,

The article is rubbish, it says that muslims have the right to protest and then tells them not to

The assamese scum and buddists are killing our people and were supposed to throw flowers on them

Hindus are the biggest twits out if the lot they revel in muslim death and are happy muslims die in burma etc and yet they demand no response and blame leaders for highlighting the issues and deaths

WHy the hell should we get involved twit? Tell your Muslim countries to get involved. Can you blame Indians for keeping quiet? We are acting the same way Muslims keep quiet when Islamic terrorism rears its ugly head in India and when you got protestors waving the **** flag, you ignorant twit

Preliminary investigations into the riot that shook South Mumbai on Saturday have revealed that the mob was teeming with Bangladeshi nationals. Statements of eyewitness have revealed that the Bangladeshis were instigated by a particular leader who convinced them that mostly Bangladeshis had been subjected to atrocities in Assam and Burma.

Sources revealed that a newly formed organisation had invited Bangladeshi nationals to participate in the protest rally. When the leader of the organisation allegedly made provocative statements that were sure to instigate the crowd, some other members objected, but the leader pretended not to hear.

The said chief was also instrumental in sending letters to maulanas requesting them to participate in the protest rally.

According to Crime Branch officials, Bangladeshi nationals staying in Mazgaon, Reay Road, Antop Hill, Govandi, Shivaji Nagar, Bhiwandi and Kalyan were approached and urged to participate in the protest rally at Azad Maidan.

Over the years, many Bangladeshi nationals have been booked by the Mumbai police for staying illegally in the country.

A separate branch has been formed within the Special Branch unit-I to arrest and deport Bangladeshi migrants who illegally pour into the city.“There is vengeance on the minds of these nationals, who have been facing police action on a daily basis.

They participated in the rally in huge numbers, and went on a rampage after they were misguided by certain leaders,” said a police officer from Azad Maidan, on condition of anonymity.

Now this is huge. It is a confirmation that these illegal immigrants have started causing trouble everywhere.

I am very much interested to know what this new organization is and who is this new leader.

I agree with you but Indian Muslims need to speak up when atrocities are committed against other religions. When muslims keep quiet it fuels anger. When we see Muslims waving **** falgs, not one of you guys make the effort to smack the crap out of that person or stop them. The problem is that you need to thinking all Muslims are alike. You are not. Bangladesh is Bangladesh. What happens in Burma is their business. Have you been to Assasm? Well, then you don;t know the ground realities out there. im a Christian telling you this, not a Hindu. Those illegal scum are changing their identity and the ppl are fed up with the govt coz they dont hear their cries.

[

t
bro 1st check who start riots every time not play victim card .1st fanatic muslims burn 54 innocent hindus in running train then after riots start .

Please don't play semantics with me. Whoever was behind the killing of innocent people in Godhra should be punished and if proven guilty must be awarded the death penalty.

However, by you not condemning the killings of Muslims in Gujarat shows you inadvertently support your Babu ji comrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom