What's new

Mumbai violence: Reinventing the Muslim victimhood stance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Current Political Borders Defining 'Indian Muslim' is a Huge time Hoax!

Fact is Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and so called 'Indian Muslims' are One and the same Brand of Munnahs as they were Before 15th August, 1947.

Great going dude, you didn't take even a sec to declare Indian Muslims as non-Indians.

At least you should be thankful to Dr. Abdul Kalam for his work in India.

Many top politicians in Pakistan openly declared that Pakistan was created for Muslims by the Muslims so Hindus don't deserve equal rights there.

Can you name those top politicians who speak exactly the same words you are citing?. Make sure they are top politicians.

Can you name those top politicians who speak exactly the same words you are citing?. Make sure they are top politicians.

He was from Nawaz Sharif's cabinet. Don't know his name.

That is silly, you can't compare APJ Abdul Kalam with Zia-ul-Haq.

A Convert of an Abrahamic Religion can be Manipulated very Easily in the name of Islam or Christianity.

Jinnah was a 3rd Generation Convert and India had to be Partitioned because of him.

Many Christians whom we considered as Indigenious like the Syrians, Goans etc. When these Munnahs came in contact with Baptists in the Last Decade, I have heard more of 'Hindus worship Satan, Hindus Going to Hell, Beef thrown in Temples ' increasing which did not Happen for the Past 2000 Years. And Who is doing this? The same Indians Same Blooded People who just happened to loose their Soul to some Cult Crapsh!t.

The same Holds True of Muslims. Why does suddenly 50,000 Muslims suddenly gather in CST Rioting for 50 Muslims Killed in Myanmar? Does it make sense?

Rioting in Ranchi for the same cause? The ones in Mumbai were Barvelis.

What does this tell you?

The Mohammedians Rioting in thousands in Small Towns and Supporting the Illegal Bangladeshis with the Help of Congress Bi*tches and Communist Jacka*ses:

The Illegals: Mumbai's Bangladeshis - Rediff.com India News

From the statistics I have, 5,301 were deported between 1982 and 1994. From 1995 when the Sena-BJP government was formed, that is from 1995 to April 2005, as many as 4,908 were detected and deported. But during the process, some of those being sent by train towards the Indo-Bangla border were intercepted by CPI-M activists and freed when they traversed through West Bengal.

Lashkar-e-Taiba/Pasban-e-Ahle Hadis
Jaish-e-Mohammad/Tahrik-e-Furqan
Harkat-ul-Mujahideen/Harkat-ul-Ansar/Harkat-ul-Jehad-e-Islami
Hizb-ul-Mujahideen/ Hizb-ul-Mujahideen Pir Panjal Regiment
Al-Umar-Mujahideen
Jammu and Kashmir Islamic Front
Students Islamic Movement of India
Deendar Anjuman
Al Badr
Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen
Al-Qaida
Dukhtaran-e-Millat (DEM)
Indian Mujahideen and all its formations and front organisations
Muslim United Liberation Front of Assam (MULFA)
Muslim Security Council of Assam (MSCA)
United Liberation Militia of Assam (ULMA)
Islamic Liberation Army of Assam (ILAA)
Muslim Volunteer Force (MVF)
Muslim Liberation Army (MLA)
Muslim Security Force (MSF)
Islamic Sevak Sangh (ISS)
Islamic United Reformation Protest of India (IURPI)
United Muslim Liberation Front of Assam (UMLFA)
Revolutionary Muslim Commandos (RMC)
Muslim Tiger Force (MTF)
Harkat-ul-Jehad
Lashkar-e-Omar (LeO)
Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM)
Harkat-ul-Ansar (HuA, presently known as Harkat-ul Mujahideen)
Harkat-ul Mujahideen (HuM, previously known as Harkat-ul-Ansar)
Al Badr
Jamait-ul-Mujahideen (JuM)
Lashkar-e-Jabbar (LeJ)
Harkat-ul-Jehad-i-Islami
Al Barq
Tehrik-ul-Mujahideen
Al Jehad
Jammu & Kashir National Liberation Army
People’s League
Muslim Janbaz Force
Kashmir Jehad Force
Al Jehad Force (combines Muslim Janbaz Force and Kashmir Jehad Force)
Al Umar Mujahideen
Mahaz-e-Azadi
Islami Jamaat-e-Tulba
Jammu & Kashmir Students Liberation Front
Ikhwan-ul-Mujahideen
Islamic Students League
Tehrik-e-Hurriat-e-Kashmir
Tehrik-e-Nifaz-e-Fiqar Jafaria
Al Mustafa Liberation Fighters
Tehrik-e-Jehad-e-Islami
Muslim Mujahideen
Al Mujahid Force
Tehrik-e-Jehad
Islami Inquilabi Mahaz
Mutahida Jehad Council (MJC) -- A Pakistan based coordination body of terrorist outfits active in Jammu and Kashmir
Jammu & Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF)-- The dominant faction of this outfit declared a ceasefire in 1994 which still holds and the outfit restricts itself to a political struggle.
All Parties Hurriyat Conference (APHC) -- an alliance engineered by Pakistan's Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) of 26 diverse political and socio-religious outfits amalgamated to provide a political face for the terrorists in the State.
Dukhtaran-e-Millat (DeM) -- an outfit run by women which uses community pressure to further the social norms dictated by Islamic fundamental groups.
Islamic National Front (INF)
Islamic Revolutionary Front (IRF)
United Islamic Liberation Army (UILA)
United Islamic Revolutionary Army (UIRA)

List of Islamic terrorist / separatist organizations in India, some are foreign like LeT, JeM, Al Qaida but there is some support/sleeper cells in India for them. Some are defunct, while some are active. The ******* congressi's are taking us to ruin by supporting them.

Great going dude, you didn't take even a sec to declare Indian Muslims as non-Indians.

At least you should be thankful to Dr. Abdul Kalam for his work in India.

As said before 15th August, 1947:

All the Muslims were Indian Muslims and were all the One Same in the Eyes of Non-Muslims.

Divorcing with Political Borders doesn't change the Fact, Does it?

He was from Nawaz Sharif's cabinet. Don't know his name.

And you call that fella a top politician!! BTW I never came across such a statement, please provide me the name and statement of the guy.

And you call that fella a top politician!! BTW I never came across such a statement, please provide me the name and statement of the guy.

I already wrote his comment and I don't know his name. A cabinet minister is a top politician.

I already wrote his comment and I don't know his name. A cabinet minister is a top politician.

Federal minster? No member of PMLN serves federal cabinet.

Please provide needful to back your argument or take it back.

A Convert of an Abrahamic Religion can be Manipulated very Easily in the name of Islam or Christianity.

Deal with people as individuals, we have both Owaisis and APJ Abdul Kalams. And among non-Muslims we have both Kalmadis and Anna Hazares. Lazy generalizations are not useful, it only reinforces communal identities.

Federal minster? No member of PMLN serves federal cabinet.

Please provide needful to back your argument or take it back.

Before Musharraf's coup.

Today The International Media Specially Western Media They Are Saying That...

"All Muslims Are Not TerroristBut All Terrorist Are Muslim." But If You Go Back To The History Of The World You Will Find 100% Falsehood In This Statement....!.

For Example:

1)In The History Of The World Who Has Killed Maximum Innocent Human Beings????? "Hitler" Do You Know Who Was He????? He Was A Christian...??? ?? But Media Will Never Say That Christians Are Terrorist....!! .

2)Joseph Stalin Called As Uncle Joe "He Has Killed 20 Million Human Beings Including14.5 Million Were Starved To Death"....!!!. Was He Muslim...??

3) Mao Tse Tsung (China)"He Has Killed 14 To 20 Million Human Beings."....!. WasHe Muslim....??

4) Benito Mussolini (Italy) "He Has Killed 400 Thousand Human Being.....!. Was He Muslim??

5) Ashoka "In Kalinga Battle He Has Killed
100Thousand Human Being....!!. Was He Muslim...??

6) Embargo Put By George Bush In Iraq 1/2 Million Children Has Been Killed In Iraq
Alone....!!!.

Imagine This People Are Never Called Terrorist By The Media.....!.
Why...?? Today The Majority Of The Non
Muslims Are Afraid By HearingThe Words
"Jihad" Jihad Is An Arabic Word Which Comes From RootArabic Word "Jahad " Which Means" To Strive " Or " To Struggle " "To Strive Or Struggle" Against Evil And For Justice, It Does Not MeanKilling Innocents ,The Difference is We Stand Against Evil , Not With Evil"....!!!

Why did you specifically left the Islamic invasions out of the equation? Islamists killed Jews threw them out of their lands, massacred and converted Persians. invaded our lands, killed Hindus in masses, destroyed temples and converted them by sword. This attempt to hide Islamists histoty soaked in human blood is deplorable and clearly an act of bigotry.. Or are you trying to justify Islamic invasions some how too..

Jihad jihad jiahd.. Stop this bakwas about Struggle against evil and injustice.. You have no right to call others evil or unjust..

Before Musharraf's coup.

See, you have nothing to prove your point. You have remembered the era, have remembered his statement but what you couldn't remember was his name and an authentic link to his statement. Fine, lets assume there was such a guy(altho I am sure there wasn't any) now how about others? Didn't you say you knew many politicians?

Lets not mislead the people Gigawatt.

Are you worried about Hindu ummath??? How they get every right to come to India? As far as i know Indian constitution doesnt say so. Your post only says that you are double faced. Are you deviding Indians as Muslims are Hindus? Thats why i said you one who thinks that India is for Hindus and Guy in pic who destyed indian property thinks same. He also thought that India is for Hindus.

It is not our national interest to bring pakistani hindu beggers (it should not hurt you because you dont have umma concept). It will burden our economy.
By the way why are you worried about brith rate, You can educate all hindus to have more children. As of now it is not illegal to have more children. isnt it?
If any muslim has 10 children then also all 10 are considered as Indians.

On 15th August, 1947 India was for all Indians, Some Indian Muslims forcefully Carved out an Islamic Republic Only for Muslims from India. That is Why India has an Obligation for all Minorities Except Muslims, since It was an Islamic Republic Carved out in the Name of Islam. India is not Obligated to Islam or Muslims, but for all Religions and Culture of India. So Ahmaddiya Muslims > Sunnis, Wahabi Thugs. That is the Order for India.

All Baptists, Wahabis, Deobandis can Jack off to Vatican, Arabia or Pakistan.

Hindus and Sikhs from Pakistan and Hindus and Buddhists from Bangladesh have a Right to Migrate to India.

See, you have nothing to prove your point. You have remembered the era, have remembered his statement but what you couldn't remember was his name and an authentic link to his statement. Fine, lets assume there was such a guy(altho I am sure there wasn't any) now how about others? Didn't you say you knew many politicians?

I also have listened same type of comments, Hindus didn't create Pakistan so they don't have a say. I gave one incident which I remember in detail.

u have total 1,998 posts in 2 years , and giawatt has 2206 posts in 3 months :pop:

i will open ur thread to congrate u when u complete ur 2000 posts:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom