What's new

Mumbai violence: Reinventing the Muslim victimhood stance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian muslims need to understand that these kala bandar hindus are there enemy

After gujraat masacre and attacks in assam they need to see these people as dushman

Stand up for yourselves indian muslims and fight back againt injustice

Why don't you take the Bangla attackers for free? If it is a clean-up you Pakistanis want, we NE Indians are pretty good at it.

Ever wondered how density population remains lower in Northeast than rest of the country?

Take a wild guess. :devil:

Then bangla muslims are also Humans. Who come hear searching food.
So. If they are searching for food so do many poor african countries... Why dont we open our boundaries for all poors in the world..?? And u r also indian you are very well aware aboutt our condition ... If we'll keep offering others then what our people will have??they will keep entering our borders until they get kick.. hard on their ***.. Whoever may be these illegal micreants be....

Yeah right....still couldn;t comprehend the msg behing the post huh?:no: Typical. Like I said when the rest of you stay quiet when a few Muslims become violent, it makes the world wonder why? Don;t be naive. Assam' problems have been around for quite sometime and it doesn;t take a f-ing genius to understand Bangladesh is the source of these problems. Yet, you and your type will unite for religion overlooking we are all INDIANS. Idiots

Show me a single post where I supported Bangladeshi immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom