What's new

Mumbai violence: Reinventing the Muslim victimhood stance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though the internet hindu's anti-Islamic sentiment is so glaringly obvious, but go on and support your hindu master's against Pakistan

Err...your slip is showing....or maybe it's just a genetic predisposition to bigotry.

It was the same Tehelka operation landed bangaru laksham in jail. I have more reason to bilve them.

Silimar to this there was other news. Karsevaks wasnt innocent. They used to goto some hotel drink tea "say jai shri ram" and exit without paying. Some hindus also rioted against them.
Rumours of girl's kidnap led to Godhra carnage: Witness - Times Of India

Morover these are things discussed in court AFAIK
sir better for us we don't replay each other comments .and stop play victim card and conspiracy theory every time . evey one know who start godhra riots.(i read ur previous communal comments so i never respond to u in future).jai hind

Again talking out of ur *** without any sources :lol:

1) Contraception is haram - No .. It isn't .. Some Tslibanis issue a fatwa doesn't make it TRUE .. Even Pope says contraception is banned that means Christians don't have family planning ??

2) Education - I have hardly seen any guy who studies in a madrassa .. I said U the number of Muslims in my college who come in without reservations

3)Backward mentality - Survey done by Indian government in 1955 showed more no. Of hindus have muliple wives than Muslims ..
Female foeticides , drinking cow urine by Hindus is surely a modern mentality

And stop clubbing every Muslim together
Even I can start clubbing Hindus togheter if I want

What What is Haram for Muslims in India?

Working Muslim Women is Haram

Beauty Parlors is Haram

Birthdays are Haram

Investment in Share Market is Haram

Muslims :lol:

What is the problem with muslims having different civil rules? If they wish to divide their property according to this what is the problem? This will not harm indian unity.

How did Hema malini enjoy this facility? Are you aware of it?

I would like to discuss in detail but unfortunately I want to grab a quick early morning nap before I head out to office. Let us continue this discussion later today/tomorrow as I want to point out why it is not right.

sir better for us we don't replay each other comments .and stop play victim card and conspiracy theory every time . evey one know who is start godhra riots.(i read ur previous communal comments so i don't respond to u in future).jai hind
I posted it for the people who oppose only one kind of riot. I dont have anything to say against who opposes both riots.
Thats all.

I quoted ur wrong post ..
It was previous post I wanted to quote

All muslims in OBC is only in Kerala not in India

Thats around 8 million people. 87% of the Muslims in WB gets reservation

http://twocircles.net/2012may18/mamata_includes_more_muslims_obc_covering_87_community.html

If Iam not wrong you are from Maharashtra. The following Muslims are covered under OBC in Maharashtra

1. Ansari
2. Attar
3. Bagwan
4. Chhaparband
5. Dhawad
6.Darwesi
7. Fakir Bhandarwala
8. Gavandi
9. Gavil Muslim
10. Hashmi
11. Khateek
12. Mansoori
13. Muslim Madari
14. Nalba
15. Naqqash
16. Nilgar
17. Pan Faroshs
18. Putligar
19. Sanpagarudi
20. Qassab
21 teli(malik)

The full list

List of Muslim Other Backward Classes communities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am sorry that you didn't get inside the list but to say that Muslims are denied the fruits of reservation is also not correct.

I quoted ur wrong post ..
It was previous post I wanted to quote

All muslims in OBC is only in Kerala not in India

Thats around 8 million people. 87% of the Muslims in WB gets reservation

http://twocircles.net/2012may18/mamata_includes_more_muslims_obc_covering_87_community.html

If Iam not wrong you are from Maharashtra. The following Muslims are covered under OBC in Maharashtra

1. Ansari
2. Attar
3. Bagwan
4. Chhaparband
5. Dhawad
6.Darwesi
7. Fakir Bhandarwala
8. Gavandi
9. Gavil Muslim
10. Hashmi
11. Khateek
12. Mansoori
13. Muslim Madari
14. Nalba
15. Naqqash
16. Nilgar
17. Pan Faroshs
18. Putligar
19. Sanpagarudi
20. Qassab
21 teli(malik)

The full list

List of Muslim Other Backward Classes communities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am sorry that you didn't get inside the list but to say that Muslims are denied the fruits of reservation is also not correct.

I know I already did ..

Here people are already clubbing Muslims as terrorists

Bcs some people here are hell bent on protecting illegal troublemaking foreigners just bcs they share the same religion.

What is the problem with muslims having different civil rules? If they wish to divide their property according to this what is the problem? This will not harm indian unity.

You shouldn't have a section of your population living in the stone ages. This directly affects a significant segment of the population which remains backwards in relation to rights it confers on women. Secondly allowing anyone to have separate marriage rules or property rights that are discriminatory towards women will mean that the country will never progress equally. The laws that are to be changed to are uniform civil laws, i.e. not laws based on religion. Religion based laws should be anathema to any civilised, secular society. Rights of an individual must not depend on the faith they were born or married into and must be derived from the equality promised by the constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom