What's new

Mumbai violence: Reinventing the Muslim victimhood stance

Status
Not open for further replies.
t
bro 1st check who start riots every time not play victim card .1st fanatic muslims burn 54 innocent hindus in running train then after riots start .
How does it matter who started riot first? counter riots were protest organised by Hindu group? So why blaming bombay protest then?

Please don't play semantics with me. Whoever was behind the killing of innocent people in Godhra should be punished and if proven guilty must be awarded the death penalty.

However, by you not condemning the killings of Muslims in Gujarat shows you inadvertently support your Babu ji comrade

Of course, justice should prevail. But tell me where is the justice for Hindus in pakistan?

So, has everyone unquestioningly swallowed the propaganda, promoted by the mainstream media, that these Bengali Muslims are not Indian nationals but "illegal Bangladeshis"?

Not just him, all rioters must be made aware that it is probable that they might not make it safely back to home. A rioter chooses to riot, sympathies must always lie with the victims who does not make the same choice. This should hold good regardless of the religion the rioters belong to.

I do agree as most of the riots are preplanned and mainly for political gains.

Of course, justice should prevail. But tell me where is the justice for Hindus in pakistan?

what does the topic have to do with your obsession of Pakistan????

what does the topic have to do with your obsession of Pakistan????

And the same question goes for you mate. What does the topic have to do with your obsession of Gujarat?

Dint these karasevaks molested girl?
Tehelka:: Free. Fair. Fearless

First of all every one condemned godra riot no one wants to check why muslims burn them. it was fatal any ways.
But how many of you condemn later violence? very few. Instead asking who started first and supporing the killer itself.

Please don't play semantics with me. Whoever was behind the killing of innocent people in Godhra should be punished and if proven guilty must be awarded the death penalty.

However, by you not condemning the killings of Muslims in Gujarat shows you inadvertently support your Babu ji comrade
bro i not support any hindus who killed innocent muslims after godhra massacre of innocent hindus (children ,women also include).by the way i never see any islamist who take responbility of godhra massacre they only see gujrat riots but they never see why riots started and some islamist every time play victim card .(like they are saint)

So, has everyone unquestioningly swallowed the propaganda, promoted by the mainstream media, that these Bengali Muslims are not Indian nationals but "illegal Bangladeshis"?

Indians would want to as it would not cause serious heartache between various communities and they can blame it on the illegals. It is good for the Indians but the fingers are crossed at this moment.

Dint these karasevaks molested girl?
Tehelka:: Free. Fair. Fearless

First of all every one condemned godra riot no one wants to check my muslims burn them. it was fatal any ways.
But how many of you condemn later violence? very few. Instead asking who started first and supporing the killer itself.
sir better for u not post tehlka post otherwise i start posting hindudtya post (both are same)

bro i not support any hindus who killed innocent muslims after godhra massacre of innocent hindus (children ,women also include).by the way i never see any islamist who take responbility of godhra massacre they only see gujrat riots but they never see why riots started and some islamist every time play victim card .(like they are saint)

are you saying every Muslim should be held responsible for what happened in Gohdra and that's assuming Muslims are behind it??

We are talking about Mumbai and not Gujarat.

And I talking about indian hypocrisy which is related to Mumbari and Gujarat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom