What's new

Mumbai violence: Reinventing the Muslim victimhood stance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have listened same type of comments, Hindus didn't create Pakistan so they don't have a say. I gave one incident which I remember in detail.

Oh, so it was all about a hearsay, I know you can't back fictional. Please don't spread fabricated stories, there isn't anything like that in Pak.

I rest my case here.

u have total 1,998 posts in 2 years , and giawatt has 2206 posts in 3 months :pop:

i will open ur thread to congrate u when u complete ur 2000 posts:pop:

Thanks dudine! There you go, this post would complete my 2000 posts.

Oh, so it was all about a hearsay, I know you can't back fictional. Please don't spread fabricated stories, there isn't anything like that in Pak.

I rest my case here.

Ok, its a tie.

What happens when Muslims become Majority? :rolleyes:

Where you asleep for the first 55 years of that Muslim Majority Country until USA invaded? Pakistan has problems and those problems have start date which coincides with major powers invading our neighbors but what ever is the case, it is still NOT INDIA where even majority has touchable and untouchables. Whatever we are, we are happy not to be what you are.

Mumbai violence like terror attack, top cop says

MUMBAI: Two days after an unexpected outbreak of violence left the city numb, the Mumbai police on Monday fast-tracked the investigation by equating it with a terror attack and forming a special investigation team (SIT) to identify the elements behind the attack. "We are handling the investigation into Saturday's violence as the equivalent of a terror attack probe. That is the reason why we have set up an SIT," Mumbai police commissioner Arup Patnaik said.

State home minister R R Patil indicated that the government was keeping all options open when it comes to taking action against Raza Academy, one of the organizers of the protest rally. "The course of action will be decided after the police complete the probe," Patil said when asked if the government was contemplating a ban on Raza Academy.

Two persons were killed and 63 injured, including 58 policemen, when a mob went on the rampage near CST during a protest rally called by five Sunni Muslim groups against the attacks on the community in Assam and Myanmar.

"Those with criminal background participated in the rally. These anti-social elements actually instigated the violence. All angles, including the possible involvement of the underworld, are being examined," Patil said.

Even as Patnaik said the 10-member SIT team was scanning CCTV footage to identify the main culprits of Saturday's violence,

He said the police have a watertight case against the rioters. "Usually, in riot cases there is no proof. But in this case, police have CCTV footage, clippings from television channels and still pictures taken by photographers. The department will ensure that no innocent is booked in the riot case but at the same time will see to it that all culprits are put behind bars," Patil said.

Police have arrested 23 people in connection with the violence and booked them for attempt to murder, rioting, molestation, stealing police weapons and assaulting policemen. Two self-loading rifles (SLRs) of the police, a service pistol of an inspector and 150 rounds of ammunition were snatched from the cops. Police have recovered two SLRs and 29 rounds of ammunition.

Police officials maintained that it was a planned attack and said that those who committed wanton acts of destruction were professionals and may have been aided by underworld elements. Police have recovered cans of fuels, swords, iron rods, motorcycle batteries and sharp objects, which point to the violence being planned by professionals.

"The SIT is also is scanning the sources of the text messages that were circulated among the members of the community," Patnaik said.

Officials from the chief minister's office said the crime branch has also been asked to probe whether bulk and group SMSs containing provocative text messages were circulated from outside the state or foreign destinations to instigate violent protests.

Joint commissioner of police (crime) Himanshu Roy said they would record the statements of "each and every one" involved in the case. "But prior to that we are going through various CCTV footage to find out whether there were any inflammatory speeches that led to the violence," he said.

Meanwhile, chief minister Prithviraj Chavan urged community groups to work towards maintaining peace and foil attempts to disturb the tranquility of the city and the state. "The reasons behind the mob turning violent are yet to be unearthed," Chavan told a delegation of newspersons who had called upon him to highlight the attack on media personnel.

(With inputs from Sandeep Ashar)

AB AYEGA MAJAA.find and kill these b@stards . encounter them on the road.

Mumbai violence like terror attack, top cop says - The Times of India

Nice to see police getting into action.. no one responsible for this should be spared. Meanwhile it is an irony that India is bearing the brunt due to Bangladeshi and Myanmar Citizens. Please send back all illegal Bangladeshis to their country.

Today The International Media Specially Western Media They Are Saying That...

"All Muslims Are Not TerroristBut All Terrorist Are Muslim." But If You Go Back To The History Of The World You Will Find 100% Falsehood In This Statement....!.

For Example:

1)In The History Of The World Who Has Killed Maximum Innocent Human Beings????? "Hitler" Do You Know Who Was He????? He Was A Christian...??? ?? But Media Will Never Say That Christians Are Terrorist....!! .

2)Joseph Stalin Called As Uncle Joe "He Has Killed 20 Million Human Beings Including14.5 Million Were Starved To Death"....!!!. Was He Muslim...??

3) Mao Tse Tsung (China)"He Has Killed 14 To 20 Million Human Beings."....!. WasHe Muslim....??

4) Benito Mussolini (Italy) "He Has Killed 400 Thousand Human Being.....!. Was He Muslim??

5) Ashoka "In Kalinga Battle He Has Killed
100Thousand Human Being....!!. Was He Muslim...??

6) Embargo Put By George Bush In Iraq 1/2 Million Children Has Been Killed In Iraq
Alone....!!!.

Imagine This People Are Never Called Terrorist By The Media.....!.
Why...?? Today The Majority Of The Non
Muslims Are Afraid By HearingThe Words
"Jihad" Jihad Is An Arabic Word Which Comes From RootArabic Word "Jahad " Which Means" To Strive " Or " To Struggle " "To Strive Or Struggle" Against Evil And For Justice, It Does Not MeanKilling Innocents ,The Difference is We Stand Against Evil , Not With Evil"....!!!

You conveniently forgot the Islamic campaigns carried throughout the world especially that of Tamerlene whose military campaigns caused the deaths of approximately 17 million people including the 100,000 Delhites he executed when he sacked Delhi.

The historian of Islamic Asia John Joseph Saunders summarized that "Till the advent of Hitler, Timur stood forth in history as the supreme example of soulless and unproductive militarism".[17]

Lol people saying Muslim population becoming majority :lol:
Last time I checked population growth of Muslims was slighty more than Hindus

Plus the higher number was because the number of Muslims are more in underdeveloped states of UP and Bihar where even Hindus perform poorly ..

Compare population growth between Muslims and Hindu in South India , Maha , Gujarat and I bet number would be equivalent to Hindus

2nd thing uneducated .. Again lolzz
My medical college has 16 Muslims (13% of Indian population is Muslims) all of them came from open seats while 50% of Hindus came from caste based reserved seats or else there would have been even more Muslims in my college :lol:

Plus the higher number was because the number of Muslims are more in underdeveloped states of UP and Bihar where even Hindus perform poorly ..

Compare population growth between Muslims and Hindu in South India , Maha , Gujarat and I bet number would be equivalent to Hindus

My medical college has 16 Muslims (13% of Indian population is Muslims) all of them came from open seats while 50% of Hindus came from caste based reserved seats or else there would have been even more Muslims in my college :lol:

Thats a misconception regarding reservation. According to a TV debate I saw in NDTV, 60% of Muslims in India gets reservation in one form or another. The entire Muslim population of Kerala gets reservation under OBC. As for fertility rate , even in Kerala Muslims have a higher fertility rate than non-Muslims.

So according to you Hindus and Muslims are on par, then why you people need reservation and what the hell was that sacchar committee report..? The fact remains that majority of Muslims remain backward because of lack of family planning (Contraceptives are haram), lack of education (send them to some madarssa), backward mentality (multiple and early marriages) which has to change and the educated and elite Muslims should be spear-heading this change but alias..:unsure:

So according to you Hindus and Muslims are on par, then why you people need reservation and what the hell was that sacchar committee report..? The fact remains that majority of Muslims remain backward because of lack of family planning (Contraceptives are haram), lack of education (send them to some madarssa), backward mentality (multiple and early marriages) which has to change and the educated and elite Muslims should be spear-heading this change but alias..:unsure:

Reservations sucks i believe in common civil code to all the citizens .one should learn to remain competitive instead of depending on reservations . All credit goes to the Bl00dy Congy govt and its allies.

Reservations sucks i believe in common civil code to all the citizens .one should learn to remain competitive instead of depending on reservations . All credit goes to the Bl00dy Congy govt and its allies.

I like this. That is the first step in building a secular country. But political partywise there is no appropriate party who the educated secular lot can align themselves to. There are no secular parties today. Congress play the divisive politics while professing inclusive one. BJP, depending upon the leader can be extreme rightist. There is a political vacuum in the country.

Good luck convincing All India Muslim Personal Law Board in this matter. They are even against RTE act.

Right to Education- RTE, Direct Tax Code and Waqf Act 2010, these are the three acts which according to the board are depriving Muslims of their Constitutional Rights.

Intrusion in Muslim personal law is unconstitutional: AIMPLB | TwoCircles.net

Attack on NE People in Pune;9 Held, Fear in Bangalore

attack-northeast1.jpg

The police have arrested nine persons for allegedly attacking students and working professionals from the northeast living in the Kondhwa area. The suspects thrashed six persons in two separate incidents on Wednesday and Saturday. Software professional Kahomdai Panmei (28), a Manipuri living in Kondhwa, was attacked by some men near a private hospital in Kondhwa around 8 pm on Wednesday. The miscreants rained kicks and blows on him and also hit him with iron rods. Later that night, two of Panmei¡¯s friends, who live in thesame area and also hail from the northeast, were also attacked.
After Panmei¡¯s complaint on Saturday, the Kondhwa police arrested four men ¡ª Tipu Shaikh (19), Ijaz Shaikh (23), Rafiq Shaikh (21)and Matin Pathan (19) ¡ª all from Shivnerinagar, Kondhwa. While the police were registering Panmei¡¯s complaint, a student from Nagaland, Rokuozetuo Ltu (25), was attacked around 8 pm near his residenceat Kondhwa Khurd. The police said five or six men barged into Ltu¡¯s flat and thrashed him with iron rods. They also beat up two of his friends, Siran Saing and Finath Haing, who are also students hailing from Nagaland.
Senior inspector of the Kondhwa police station Prasad Hasabnis said five men ¡ª Nadim Ansari (18), Imamuddin Kanwade (20),Wasim Shaikh (22), Muzaffar Jamadar (19) and Muzammil Shaikh (18) ¡ª all from Kondhwa, have been arrested for the attack on Ltu and his friends. Hasabnis said all nine attackers, who were arrested over Saturday and Sunday, were allegedly provoked by someone to attack people from the northeast.¡°Most of the suspects are illiterate. We suspect the victims were targeted to spread fear among people from the northeast,¡± he said.
Hasabnis said the nine men have been charged under sections 143, 147, 148 and 149 (rioting) and section 323 (voluntarily causing hurt) of the Indian Penal Code. They were produced in court on Sunday and remanded to police custody till August 18. Cops assure NE students of security. The Kondhwa police on Sunday held a meeting with around 250 students and working professionals from the northeast and assuredthem of security and protection in the city. The police have prepared a database of around 700 people from the northeast living in the city. On Saturday, the police held a meeting with prominent citizens, civil society activists and religious heads of different communities. The meeting went on till late in the night. ¡°We told them to help the police maintain peace and nab the miscreants behind the attacks,¡± deputy commissioner of police Sanjay Jadhav said.
Fear Runs Through Bangalore: In Bangalore, many Northeastern students feared that the after affect of Pune situation had touched thecity after some students were reportedly asked to vacate their rented house at the earliest, located in Nellasandra and Anepalya, predominantly Muslim dominated area. When contacted, some of the Northeastern students¡¯ leaders said that they heard about the incident where the house owners asked their tenants (NE students) to vacate at the earliest. They however, said that such incidents have taken place because of the ¡°communal provocation¡± on social networking site like Facebook and SMSes. Rumors were also doing the rounds via SMSes and Facebook that some Northeast girls were killed in Koramangala area, for which the students¡¯ leaders flatly refuted the report saying ¡°nothing of this sort has happened in Bangalore¡*.it is all rumours.¡±
The students¡¯ leaders appealed to all within and outside the Northeast to avoid believing in such rumors and to be sensitive while commenting and discussing issues of such on social networking sites. A students¡¯ body leader said all the Northeast students¡¯ union office bearers would be meeting the Karnataka DGP Lalrokhuma Pachau on Tuesday to discuss about the situation in Bangalore. Pachua has appealed to all Northeasterners to maintain calm and to report of any incidents to the nearest police station. A memorandum will also be submitted to Karnataka chief minister, the students¡¯ leader added.

Attack on NE People in Pune; 9 Held, Fear in Bangalore | Northeast Today

Violence against NE students: MPs ask Centre to take action
New Delhi, Aug 14, 2012, (PTI):

Anguished over the violence against Northeastern students in some
parts of the country, several MPs from the region today asked the Centre to advise the concerned states to take firm and punitive action against the perpetrators.

In a joint letter to Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, the MPs from several states and parties sought his immediate intervention in the matter urging him to ascertain the amount of damage already done and "bringing this unnecessary backlash to a halt".

"With deep anguish, we, the MPs representing several Northeastern states, wish to bring to your notice the horrific incidents of backlash against Northeastern students in the cities of Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and other metropolitan cities," they said.

They urged Shinde to advise the state governments to "take firm and punitive action against the perpetrators of this violence".

The signatories included P D Rai (Sikkim), Thokchom Meinya and T Baite (Manipur), Dip Gogoi and Ranee Narah (Assam), C M Chang (Nagaland), C L Ruala (Mizoram) and Ninong Ering (Arunachal Pradesh).

Violence against NE students: MPs ask Centre to take action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom