What's new

Mumbai utterly disappoints.

People, especially women (both locals as well as many immigrant settlers of that city) are ugly. The food there doesn't taste good. The prices of anything and everything in Mumbai is same as in Mysore or Bangalore. The people's IQ is pretty average. People are scary. Most are either corrupt or outright criminal minded and some are blood-thirsty demons. People's body language is obnoxious.
Most of the things you are mentioning are you personal choices. If you do not like how Mumbai is, move to Seattle or Vancouver or Sydney. I shit you not, but food in all of these places sucks with Vancouver being the best.

Price? Ever been to Seattle or Vancouver or Sydney?

As far as IQ goes, did it occur to you that may be you are seeking the company of not-so-high-IQ-folks? Try getting involved in something that takes IQ. Like starting your own business or joining the Mumbai startup scene. You will meet pretty intelligent folks.

If you find Mumbaikars scary, I guess you are hanging out with the wrong crowd or living in rough areas of the city! There are seedy underbellies in all of big cities of the world. LA has muggers who stroll around in areas near USC. Vancouver has East Hasting Street filled with druggies and North surrey filled with muggers. Seattle downtown is pretty gloomy and quite scary in the day time as well. Sydney has Redfern and Blacktown.

Actually i notice , the bigger cities that are crowded and big are completely bullshit in terms of cleanliness and hygeine .. in both pakistan nd india .
The smaller cities seems beautiful and relaxing ..

I had expectations and I was in awe about Mumbai due to two reasons. I have fond memories of growing up in Mumbai. In childhood, you don't have sense of quality. Moreover nostalgia distorts memory. Secondly, I had heard stories of Mumbai, implying greatness of the city. The tall claims included description like financial capital of the country, the city that never sleeps, fast-paced and efficient work culture, low cost of living, people having sharp intelligence, etcetera. Now I have seen the city after attaining maturity and I know that except the tag of financial capital, the perception of awesomeness of Mumbai is all bullshit.

How I wished the above cited stories were true. But to my dismay the actuality of Mumbai is as follows:

People, especially women (both locals as well as many immigrant settlers of that city) are ugly. The food there doesn't taste good. The prices of anything and everything in Mumbai is same as in Mysore or Bangalore. The people's IQ is pretty average. People are scary. Most are either corrupt or outright criminal minded and some are blood-thirsty demons. People's body language is obnoxious.

63106_365320410225260_1190279815_n_zps6b3130f6.jpg

Hey come on , i think indian women r beautiful .

I saw some videos of indian shopping malls nd the women were good looking .there. .

Indian men r so ungrateful .

Most of the things you are mentioning are you personal choices. If you do not like how Mumbai is, move to Seattle or Vancouver or Sydney. I shit you not, but food in all of these places sucks with Vancouver being the best.

Price? Ever been to Seattle or Vancouver or Sydney?

As far as IQ goes, did it occur to you that may be you are seeking the company of not-so-high-IQ-folks? Try getting involved in something that takes IQ. Like starting your own business or joining the Mumbai startup scene. You will meet pretty intelligent folks.

If you find Mumbaikars scary, I guess you are hanging out with the wrong crowd or living in rough areas of the city! There are seedy underbellies in all of big cities of the world. LA has muggers who stroll around in areas near USC. Vancouver has East Hasting Street filled with druggies and North surrey filled with muggers. Seattle downtown is pretty gloomy and quite scary in the day time as well. Sydney has Redfern and Blacktown.
Whats up with ur signature .. regarding a member as speaker of pakistan .. :lol:

I had expectations and I was in awe about Mumbai due to two reasons. I have fond memories of growing up in Mumbai. In childhood, you don't have sense of quality. Moreover nostalgia distorts memory. Secondly, I had heard stories of Mumbai, implying greatness of the city. The tall claims included description like financial capital of the country, the city that never sleeps, fast-paced and efficient work culture, low cost of living, people having sharp intelligence, etcetera. Now I have seen the city after attaining maturity and I know that except the tag of financial capital, the perception of awesomeness of Mumbai is all bullshit.

How I wished the above cited stories were true. But to my dismay the actuality of Mumbai is as follows:

Our mind plays dirty games with us.

@sameer_maratha

@Joe Shearer

South Bombay is great and now so is BKC. That's about it. Bombay has a buzz about it which other cities in India lack. It all depends on the pace you like.

The best part about Bombay is that you can get to Goa in 45 mins. I hope they open the Pacific Highway clone soon.

I haven't been to Chennai, so can't comment. Bangalore seemed like a more advanced version of Pune. Delhi is different - nice roads, prettier women. I found it amazing that except for a few, most of them speak very bad English - this is not the case in Bombay, Calcutta or Bangalore. It is not a negative - just that it is slightly shocking.

You 'allergic to dust' and 'oh it's shit scary here in Pakistan' type are dime a dozen.
Crap like you are score for a penny in UK. You probably were brought up in inner city slum in UK, fed on welfare money, unemployed or partly employed and net drain on society.

And just for your info back in Pakistan I have it better then in UK. One of my family is SP in police, retired colonel/captains PA, senior Exon at PWD, a Sharia Appelate court judge etc etc. I could have a extra hole torn in your a*ss in Pakistan and walk away unscathed. Not so in UK because of no value of class or education or breeding in face of the law.

Bi*tches like you behave in Pakistan when you feel the police crapping on you.

Crap like you are score for a penny in UK. You probably were brought up in inner city slum in UK, fed on welfare money, unemployed or partly employed and net drain on society.

And just for your info back in Pakistan I have it better then in UK. One of my family is SP in police, retired colonel/captains PA, senior Exon at PWD, a Sharia Appelate court judge etc etc. I could have a extra hole torn in your a*ss in Pakistan and walk away unscathed. Not so in UK because of no value of class or education or breeding in face of the law.

Bi*tches like you behave in Pakistan when you feel the police crapping on you.

:lol:

Wrong in every single assumption! I didn't get bullied by white kids in UK, like you were! The whites really mind-raped you (& your law practice license), didn't they just!?

What are you? You are stating your relatives post, but they are not you!

You talk shit about my country and you will get it here! Now go look after your kids as the whites who mind-f'd you are looking for asians to shower their love with acid.

I'm very comfortable in Colaba, and in bits of Bandra. Period.

Women? Pretty pretty girls/women everywhere, but in order of sequence:
  1. Srinagar
  2. Chandigarh
  3. Dehra Dun
  4. Shimla
  5. Delhi
Mumbai not on list.
CHANDIGHAR ...In term of girls/ women (In India) nothing beats this city...

I'm very comfortable in Colaba, and in bits of Bandra. Period.

Women? Pretty women everywhere, but in order of sequence:
  1. Srinagar
  2. Chandigarh
  3. Dehra Dun
  4. Shimla
  5. Delhi
Mumbai not on list.
You talked only about women. What about other factors?

Let's keep aside women's physical beauty. Beauty is only skin deep. If you marry a beautiful 24-year-old girl, you may get bored of her beauty in 8-10 years. What about other qualities like IQ, cooking skills, behavior, cost of living etc? All these weren't impressive in Mumbai.

You talked only about women. What about other factors?

Let's keep aside women's physical beauty. Beauty is only skin deep. If you marry a beautiful 24-year-old girl, you may get bored of her beauty in 8-10 years. What about other qualities like IQ, cooking skills, behavior, cost of living etc? All these weren't impressive in Mumbai.

Told you about the localities I like. How would I know about women's IQ or cooking skills? I can talk about those in other cities, not about Mumbai.

Cost of living is high, and behaviour is about the same as anywhere else, probably better than the cow-belt. So what?

Actually i notice , the bigger cities that are crowded and big are completely bullshit in terms of cleanliness and hygeine .. in both pakistan nd india .

I saw some videos of indian shopping malls nd the women were good looking .there. .

Whats up with ur signature .. regarding a member as speaker of pakistan .. :lol:
What about other qualities?

• People's IQ
  • Low cost of living
  • Standards of food in homes, restaurants and roadside hawker stalls
  • Rel

What about other qualities? Not that the city satisfies the one criteria/criterion (beauty) you mentioned. But the city doesn't seem to satisfy other criteria/criterion too - so that it can be regarded as great.
  • People's IQ
  • Low cost of living
  • Food in homes, restaurants and roadside hawker stalls
  • Relative safety
  • Conscience and nature of people
Soviet Union could boast of first two. That's why USSR could produce so many great scientists, mathematicians and chess players.

I knew Mumbai is bad at last two criteria/criterion in the list. I had surmised even before the visit that Mumbai has one of the highest incidence of old age abuse.

But I didn't expect it to be bad at all other criteria/criterion as well.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom