What's new

Mumbai utterly disappoints.

Its pretty obvious he grew up in kasara or karjat and visited Dharavi. :P

Mumbai is beautiful only for those who can afford its beauty. Its certainly not a place for the poor.
ThankYou!

I have visited Mumbai for just 2 months and it grew into me, I felt like I am a part of this amazing city even though I lived there for just 2 Months. I went to most of the nightclubs in Bandra, and went to happening places like carter road and found hawt stylish people. No wonder it is a land of Bollywood and our fashion industries.

Arre bhayya aap ghoom ke aoge slums to kahase dikhegi Aishwarya Rai :lol:

ThankYou!

I have visited Mumbai for just 2 months and it grew into me, I felt like I am a part of this amazing city even though I lived there for just 2 Months. I went to most of the nightclubs in Bandra, and went to happening places like carter road and found hawt stylish people. No wonder it is a land of Bollywood and our fashion industries.

What is exciting about Mumbai is its pace. But its exciting only if you you move at that pace.

Otherwise if you choose to sit by the foot path and watch the world go past, you will naturally feel bitter and sad.

Its a place for people to work hard and party harder. Its a place to experiment and change and evolve. You can do that because nobody in Mumbai will care to interfere and poke their nose into your affair unlike other cities.

In Mumbai you can be what you choose to be without any social barriers and pressures.

That is the real beauty of Mumbai, but if you continue to hide in your burqa then Mumbai is no different from karjat. Might as well stay in karjat.

The real prison is the mind and Mumbai sets your mind free.

What is exciting about Mumbai is its pace. But its exciting only if you you move at that pace.

Otherwise if you choose to sit by the foot path and watch the world go past, you will naturally feel bitter and sad.

Its a place for people to work hard and party harder. Its a place to experiment and change and evolve. You can do that because nobody in Mumbai will care to interfere and poke their nose into your affair unlike other cities.

In Mumbai you can be what you choose to be without any social barriers and pressures.

That is the real beauty of Mumbai, but if you continue to hide in your burqa then Mumbai is no different from karjat. Might as well stay in karjat.

True. I found Mumbai to be liberating. There is something about Mumbai that other cities don't have. I fell in love with this city and can't wait to go back again.

Last edited:
Mumbai =

228423-the-best-bhel-puri-in-mumbai.JPG

Nuff said

@Desertfalcon He dares to call this horror 'food' and dares to challenge ours ? What @Kaptaan did is an utter insult to us,that will not remain unpunished. :mad:

Let's be honest,I love to go eating a good Tacos with a coca cola,delicious and not that expensive.... can't afford to eat in an expensive restaurant,with dishes that have fancy names and are well presented in a plate.... and seeing the quantity for what I paid,would make me want to punch the one running it. :agree:

What is your favorite food? Honestly I think no food beats Indian food but I do appreciate Italian food as well. Pizza the Italian ones not overloaded NY pizza and spaghetti with meat sauce oh JEEZ :D

Can't argue with a guy who thinks the city is going south cuz the people are ugly :lol:, not sure how did he get to measure the IQ of all people.

This is what happens when you spend too much time on PDF, you start talking like Pakistanis and judge people by their looks and appearances

While I was in Himachal for Bank exams , I grew so Home sick that I had no time to look at the beauties . Anyway my head goes down when a lovely lady is around me . I keep looking at the road till I pass the lovely lady .

:D:D:D

For me there is nothing better than the comfort of my Sweet home :smitten:
No matter where I go , Even in paradise , I will feel home sick :angel:

ThankYou!

True. I found Mumbai to be liberating. There is something about Mumbai that other cities don't have. I fell in love with this city and can't wait to go back again.
Mumbai =

228423-the-best-bhel-puri-in-mumbai.JPG

Nuff said
Can't argue with a guy who thinks the city is going south cuz the people are ugly :lol:, not sure how did he get to measure the IQ of all people.

This is what happens when you spend too much time on PDF, you start talking like Pakistanis and judge people by their looks and appearances

The points you have stated are all superficial. Infrastructure, actresses, freedom mean nothing if the elements of daily life are not impressive. And nightclub is a faaltu (can't think of English translation for this apt word) thing which no decent family or person is interested in.

Talk about real substance.

What constitutes the majority of Mumbai? The suburbs like Kalyan, Ulhasnagar, Dombivli, Thane etcetra and the middle class people. The corresponding communities in Mysore have many GENUINELY beautiful women. Those in Mumbai do not. Why, I have seen beautiful women even in some villages near Mysore. You don't believe me, right? Come to Mysore and see for yourself.

I ate in many homes in Mumbai and I also had a lot of street side food. It was not impressive.

Are Mumbaikars any brighter? As I said earlier I was brought up in Mumbai. I don't see any difference.

Last edited:
The points you have stated are all superficial. Infrastructure, actresses, freedom mean nothing if the elements of daily life are not impressive. And nightclub is a faaltu (can't think of English translation for this apt word) thing which no decent family or person is interested in.

What constitutes the majority of Mumbai? The suburbs like Kalyan, Ulhasnagar, Dombivli, Thane etcetra and the middle class people. The corresponding communities in Mysore have many GENUINELY beautiful women. Those in Mumbai do not. Why, I have seen beautiful women even in some villages near Mysore. You don't believe me, right? Come to Mysore and see for yourself.

I ate in many homes in Mumbai and I also had a lot of street side food. It was not impressive.

Are Mumbaikars any brighter? As I said earlier I was brought up in Mumbai. I don't see any difference.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the Beholder. You are entitled to your definition of beauty and are free to praise it wherever you find it.

I too have been brought up in Mumbai and for now, no city in India is comparable to it. Not even Delhi when you consider public safety.

I have lived in Bangalore and have visited Mysore. I have also lived in Delhi and Hyderabad and Pune.

The variety of street food you get in Mumbai cannot be compared to anything in Mysore or Bangalore. Same goes for the variety of cruise you get in restaurants. If you have not discovered that, then you have not seen anything.

The variety of street food you get in Mumbai cannot be compared to anything in Mysore or Bangalore. Same goes for the variety of cruise you get in restaurants. If you have not discovered that, then you have not seen anything.
Variety se kya hota hai? It should be delicious. Yes, the cuisine of Mysore is unimpressive. But so is that of Mumbai due to lack of taste.

Last edited:
criminal, corrupt, blood thirsty demons... lolwut o_O

I had expectations and I was in awe about Mumbai due to two reasons. I have fond memories of growing up in Mumbai. In childhood, you don't have sense of quality. Moreover nostalgia distorts memory. Secondly, I had heard stories of Mumbai, implying greatness of the city. The tall claims included description like financial capital of the country, the city that never sleeps, fast-paced and efficient work culture, low cost of living, people having sharp intelligence, etcetera. Now I have seen the city after attaining maturity and I know that except the tag of financial capital, the perception of awesomeness of Mumbai is all bullshit.

How I wished the above cited stories were true. But to my dismay the actuality of Mumbai is as follows:

People, especially women (both locals as well as many immigrant settlers of that city) are ugly. The food there doesn't taste good. The prices of anything and everything in Mumbai is same as in Mysore or Bangalore. The people's IQ is pretty average. People are scary. Most are either corrupt or outright criminal minded and some are blood-thirsty demons. People's body language is obnoxious.

63106_365320410225260_1190279815_n_zps6b3130f6.jpg
Perhaps that's the reason why 99% of Bollywood's content is crap.

Its not a nice city . Too dirty and too crowded. Only place i liked was a restuarant named jazz on the beach or something like that. Been quite a few years.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom