What's new

Mumbai utterly disappoints.

What caused the illusion before THIS disappointment?
I rarely set foot outside two states but made some overconfident assumptions without checking facts - a syndrome of frog in the well. It was a period of self-brainwashing from 2017 to 2022 (both years included).

Tu lungi land pahunch gaya ab?

Email me on my Yahoo. Ive lost count of the number of email IDs you have man. The last one I have is Hamza Slave of Allah ...
well look who's back !

mubarkan on the unbanning, man

lambi paari khelna is baar, warna KLpd Rahul ho jayega aapka bhi !

You make me feel like Rahul Dravid.
tu wall hai kya ?

never been banned here or what ? o_O

I've learnt over the years to 'play accouding to the situation and resPAK the kundeeshuns'

fir bhi galti hoti rehti hai going for the rare expansive shot but getting better

^i keep posting this here over and over again, jamahir waala keeda lag gaya hai with it :P

I rarely set foot outside two states but made some overconfident assumptions without checking facts - a syndrome of frog in the well. It was a period of self-brainwashing from 2017 to 2022 (both years included).
stock-vector-ignorance-is-bliss-vector-illustration-word-cloud-isolated-on-white-background-20...jpg

How could the usually meticulous commit such a blunder - jumping to conclusion without doing a simple check?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom