What's new

Mumbai-like attack to be retaliated: India

it is from the indian source.. u can't do the heck about arunachal pradesh, taiwan, philipines, vietnam, japan... what u gonna do

and please show the official statement

And you can't do "heck" as well, which you have already proved in 2008.

If you think you can, then why are you boasting? Go ahead and do it then. Less talk, more action.

Let's see if the Indian Army's "boasting" about "surgical strikes", is actually worth anything at all.

and you still here with special privilege all the time which i don't know why. Don't Misuses this privilege for saying anything you want. Because No one can reply you and you know that.

If Indians are getting annoyed at the things I say, then I must be saying something right. :P

Yeah, and the "flat-earth society" KNOWS that the Earth is flat as well. :rolleyes: Where is the solid proof?

If you can't get the UN, or any national government, to declare that the Pakistani government supports terrorism... then it is still innocent until proven guilty.

Conspiracy theories are worthless.

Proof huh? When we said that Kasab was Pakistani, they didn't believe and asked for the proof. When entire world said that OBL is in Pakistan, they didn't believe and asked for the proof. Then we said that some elements of ISI is involved in the Mumbai attack, they again didn't believe as usual and asked for proof. Now DH is doing the job in Chicago trial and you still want proof? You guys are amazing.

Proof huh? When we said that Kasab was Pakistani, they didn't believe and asked for the proof. When entire world said that OBL is in Pakistan, they didn't believe and asked for the proof. Then we said that some elements of ISI is involved in the Mumbai attack, they again didn't believe as usual and asked for proof. Now DH is doing the job in Chicago trial and you still want proof? You guys are amazing.

It was a Pakistani channel which revealed kasabs identity.
Noby knew where OBL was....... but his location was revealed my mullah bradar talib leader (2ic) who was arrested by ISI.
You still cant prove if ISI was involved in mumbai attacks.
David harley was a CIA diuble agent.

Now we also know abt the indian proxies in Pak,China,bd,srilanka n nepal....

If you think you can, then why are you boasting? Go ahead and do it then. Less talk, more action.

Let's see if the Indian Army's "boasting" about "surgical strikes", is actually worth anything at all.

First of all, what we do with them is between them and us. We honestly don't need your esteemed suggestions. Don't you think that you should think about what you could do to the country like Taiwan? You have so many things to take care so simply get out of this thread.

Absolutely, and 1st Thing that come in mind is Japan and Vietnam. We never lost with smaller countries. You should talk less and work more. You can't even beat Vietnam, Japan and Taiwan (Not 3 Combined only 1) and thinking of India ? lol. What is this ?? Keep Boosting you Dream because its only dream.

If Indians are getting annoyed at the things I say, then I must be saying something right. :P

Then you must be banned as those who say even once they are banned. I have seen you abusing many times to Indians.Anyway, Don't reply to me. As i am least interested in replying to you as i can't go as lower as you did multiple time.

First of all, what we do with them is between them and us. We honestly don't need your esteemed suggestions. Don't you think that you should think about what you could do to the country like Taiwan? You have so many things to take care so simply get out of this thread.

If Indians can start threads about the "Tiananmen incident", in the China defence section, then I am certainly entitled to comment here.

I could even start a counter-thread, about the 1984 massacre of Sikhs in India, but I won't do that.

And watch your back as well. It's not only the USA that is supporting the Pakistani Army.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/109311-attack-pak-will-attack-china-report.html

If China was really concerned about Pakistan, it should be helping Pakistan out of it's terrorism mess, instead of giving this tough talk :disagree:

I come from a generally pro-Pakistan family, but being blindly supportive is wrong. Terrorist who kill innocent civilians should be eliminated wherever they are.. whether in Israel, India or Pakistan.

Noby knew where OBL was....

Your this statement says it all. Someone is staying near your military academy for 5 years and your agencies have no idea, do you like that? Hillary Clinton says that "Higher Officials" were not aware of OBL being present there. DH says in Chicago court that "Higher Officials" were not aware of the attacks. Looks like these "Higher Officials" have no idea what other officials are doing.

If China was really concerned about Pakistan, it should be helping Pakistan out of it's terrorism mess, instead of giving this tough talk :disagree:

I come from a generally pro-Pakistan family, but being blindly supportive is wrong. Terrorist who kill innocent civilians should be eliminated wherever they are.. whether in Israel, India or Pakistan.

And what makes you think they are supported by the STATE OF PAKISTAN>?
And do u support an attack on Pakistan if some terrorist who has no links with the GoP attacks india?

Coz we all know india cant do anything.......... it just cant afford it.

Americans will be pressuring India to stop, like they did after the Mumbai attacks. They don't want Pakistan to pull troops off the Afghan border, and wreck their WoT.

China+Pakistan are close allies, as always.

Russia is a close ally of China, and both are founding members of the SCO.

It won't be WW3, it will be America forcing India to back down, just like they did before. Meanwhile, America and China will both continue to support and fund the Pakistani Army.

Russia and ally of China? are you joking...

You don't have an ally in civilized world

The allies of China are Somalia, Sudan, Burma, North Korea, Venezuela etc... all out-casts

Absolutely, and Pakistan is at the frontlines of the war on terror.

If India strikes Pakistan, then Pakistan will have to pull their army off the Western border to fight India.

Then there will be no troops left on the Western border to fight the Taliban, and the War on Terror will fail.

So this warmongering about "surgical strikes" by the Indian Army, is doing nothing but making Pakistan pull more troops away from fighting the Taliban.

Your this statement says it all. Someone is staying near your military academy for 5 years and your agencies have no idea, do you like that? Hillary Clinton says that "Higher Officials" were not aware of OBL being present there. DH says in Chicago court that "Higher Officials" were not aware of the attacks. Looks like these "Higher Officials" have no idea what other officials are doing.

And who are you to question Pakistan on the Osama issue? didnt we arrest the guy who revealed his location? havent we lost over 3500 soldiers n nearly 40000 civilians fighting terrorists n captured hundreds of alqaeda leaders.......?

Russia and ally of China? are you joking...

LOL check your facts. :lol:

China and Russia have a 20 year strategic treaty, and are both founding members of the SCO.

Russia is even supporting Pakistan's entry into the SCO, right after they snubbed India on the naval training excercise.

If Indians can start threads about the "Tiananmen incident", in the China defence section, then I am certainly entitled to comment here.

I could even start a counter-thread, about the 1984 massacre of Sikhs in India, but I won't do that.

I've seen you many times trolling in the threads which are not related to China. If you still continue to do that then there will be more threads by Indians just like you mentioned above. Do you want to break the chain or do you want to go on with your useless arguments?

Back
Top Bottom