What's new

Mumbai-like attack to be retaliated: India

how russia will choose india kindly tell us in detail what factors will force russia to choose india ?? dont bring money and economy of india china is well ahead in this field so give us sum different reasons of choosing india.

There is nothing called " FRIENDSHIP " between any country. It's Long term Mutual benefit.

Any country can support any Country any time as per situation.

India-Russia has almost 15 Years+ Deal worth 100 Billion Dollar. Why any country will sacrifice 150 billion Dollar ?? Can you Afford ? Whats Stratgic Advantage ? U.N. ? G-20 ??, BRIC ??

JAPAN hated U.S. too much - Both have Alliance.
France hated U.K. too much - Both have Alliance.

Today 95% Countries supports more India vis-a-vis Pakistan. (Reason i am sure you are capable of).

I agree with this, but it looks like Pakistan is struggling to contain terrorism in it's country. Why aren't the Chinese coming out to help Pakistan in this matter?

So far i don't think China is a target for the Jihadi faction, so maybe China does not want to get involved.. to avoid being a target in the future for this terrorist groups perhaps?

Pakistan is on the frontlines of the War on Terror. Any help given to them, will help them to fight their war.

America provides billions of dollars in aid every year to Pakistan, for this same purpose.

China provides a great deal of support in terms of infrastructure construction, power plants, Chinese engineers and construction workers. Check the economy section for more details.

This help from USA+China frees up Pakistan, so they can continue their frontline fight in the War on Terrorism.

As before, Indian warmongering statements about "surgical strikes", are only making Pakistan pull troops off their Western border, away from fighting against the Taliban.

It is something similar to the fact that China never assisted Pakistan in a Indo-Pakistan war..but still all the Pakistanis and some Chinese are hopeful that China will assist them in future conflicts .

Pakistan has never asked nobdy for help in any war........ nor do we have any such idea stuck in our minds........... We always fought with sanctions n never called nobdy for help........... unlike others!

if money is everything than americans will not go against chinese as they also have multi billion dollars deals with them :toast_sign:

Where did you this idea that Americans are going against Chinese? .... I am sure you must have heard about G 2

Lol......... so did USA attack KSA and egypt coz most of the 9/11 hijackers were saudis ?

Sorry bro...... failed logic............ plus india doesnt have the gutts to attack Pakistan........... And we dont have the patience to let them do it.

Anybdy sends its forces....... we will nuke em on our soil with our tactical nukes and strike back with all we got.

The US attacked Afghanistan where most of the hijackers had their training, brahh..

Anyway keep talking your big talk and you can all nuke each other while i sit and laugh at the side, kid :lol:

The US attacked Afghanistan where most of the hijackers had their training, brahh..

Anyway keep talking your big talk and you can all nuke each other while i sit and laugh at the side, kid :lol:

Actually they got training in USA........:rofl:

Google it brahh.

Where did you this idea that Americans are going against Chinese? .... I am sure you must have heard about G 2

earlier one of indian said if china jumped into war between india n pak american will join india , how america will join india by leaving billions of dollars projects just for india ??? :cheesy: rite above one indian is saying we have 15 years of deals with 100 billion dollars and on just 100 billion dollars russians will join india in any conflict ,,, why you guys acting like a hypocrite ??? :what:

Pakistan has never asked nobdy for help in any war........ nor do we have any such idea stuck in our minds........... We always fought with sanctions n never called nobdy for help........... unlike others!

Are you sure??..I know a lot of pakistanis still the curse the day ..when Big 'E' was suppose to arrive in Bay of Bengal but din't(your armed forces eastern command which had hopes pinned on Big'E' sure does!!)..some of them also list it as one of main reason for their debacle..and call it an American betrayal.

Pakistan is on the frontlines of the War on Terror. Any help given to them, will help them to fight their war.

America provides billions of dollars in aid every year to Pakistan, for this same purpose.

China provides a great deal of support in terms of infrastructure construction, power plants, Chinese engineers and construction workers. Check the economy section for more details.

This help from USA+China frees up Pakistan, so they can continue their frontline fight in the War on Terrorism.

As before, Indian warmongering statements about "surgical strikes", are only making Pakistan pull troops off their Western border, and hurting the war against the Taliban.

Ya, like they are going to eliminate terrorists that cause trouble to India. CD, sometimes you think you know too much. These terrorists are part of Pakistan's policy towards India. Its a known fact. Pakistan went to great extent to avoid striking afghan Taliban that is anti-India. We are trying to make sure they understand our position. Its not like we can take attacks from their countrymen with a smile. Lately we have also been seeing ISI links to Mumbai attacks.

according to many people here jihadis are illiterate they dont know any thing than how they flown the air crafts on 911 ??? :confused:

The G-2 is because both America and China realized that mutual cooperation is more profitable.

As before, Indian warmongering statements about "surgical strikes", are only making Pakistan pull troops off their Western border, away from fighting against the Taliban.

Thanks bro, this is the kind of matured replied i was seeking for ;)

Anyway I wish best of luck to Pakistan for their war against terror. The future of the world is dependent on your success against terrorism. Insha-Allah, there will be peaceful times ahead :)

Anybdy sends its forces....... we will nuke em on our soil with our tactical nukes and strike back with all we got.

Stop this cr*p of nukes all the time. Did you guys forget that we also have some? Should I consider that you can never win without nukes? Is that why you surrendered in 1971 because you didn't have nukes at that time? Just imagine what's gonna happen if we use our nukes..

Back
Top Bottom