What's new

Mumbai-like attack to be retaliated: India

Anything that actually prove the connection. Well the prrof provided so far are the blades, razor shaving cream etc with some brands? And claim by Jew tv that he is pakistani. Just put ur orange goggles off for a short period of time for sake of independent thinking. So if asking for proof is somewhat offensive to you, then nothing can be done my friend. Our standards for proof are similar to those accepted by whole world excluding india / US / israel and company.
When r u going to Iraq to see the WMD discovered by US from there? They also had the SOLID proofs of your STANDARDS

I don't think you realize how puny your knowledge is regarding the incident. My intention in asking that question was exactly to put into focus this fact that you either consider the people on the other side of the argument so naive that they are going to rely upon such fiddling exhibitions or that you conveniently choose to ignore what has been presented or that you really don't know what has been presented and neither have you diagnosed the circumstantial evidences.

I am assuming that in your case, it is the third point that holds. And if that is the case, I would suggest that you look into the various threads that have discussed these matters, that is if they have survived.

Patriotism is a virtue, but it may not necessarily play a role in bringing about the truth. If at all verity is your desire, then choose your sources wisely.

Back
Top Bottom