What's new

MUMBAI: Intelligence agencies had warned of possible terror strikes by ****

Ah the famous Spring Onion's tactict

You said

I just showed you that it was your media too and the leader of TTP being quoted and you go on with a diatribe about India this and India that. Brought US too :lol:

Authenticity of thier presence is a matter you will not know unless something happens and Intelligence have a better chance at knowing.

no tactics here. and no denying our media quotes TTP spokesperson as well as Western Media also quotes him.

TTP also claim US shoot out.

its a dying org which seeks attention.

as far as your last line of the comment is concerned well honestly if i act biasedly then i will love to see TTP in India but if i am unbiased then i again will repeat this is bad psyops by India media drawing attention of TTP to make sure its presence in India.

Good Luck :)

Indian friends don't distinguish between terrorists operating on the moon and those operating on Earth, after all, both are terrorists acting against India - because they hate the freedoms of Indians -- Different world, need a different rallying cry

@muse we do differentiate cause that is how one must attack the threat, now clear indications have been given by TTP that they would like to target India for XYZ reason.

But the differntiation stops at the point when justice has to be served. After committing a terrorist act, whether they are from moon or mars, they should be killed neverthless.

Last edited by a moderator:
no tactics here. and no denying our media quotes TTP spokesperson as well as Western Media also quotes him.

TTP also claim US shoot out.

its a dying org which seeks attention.

as far as your last line of the comment is concerned well honestly if i act biasedly then i will love to see TTP in India but if i am unbiased then i again will repeat this is bad psyops by India media drawing attention of TTP to make sure its presence in India.

Good Luck :)

Your bluff has been called, first you said Indian media are manufacturing this psyops but now conveniently include Pakistani media and US media.

I know, that you would love to see TTP in India, nothing better expected from you and your ilk.

Drawing attention of TTP :lol: are they kids? They are more than a match for your army, I certainly do not think they are that stupid to get drawned by our media :D

@muse we do differentiate cause that is how one must attack the threat, now clear indications have been given by TTP that they would like to target India for XYZ reason.

WHY, in your opinion, to your thinking, would TTP announce itself to the Indian and the world? What would they hope to achieve by giving these "clear indications"?

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY, in your opinion, to your thinking, would TTP announce itself to the Indian and the world? What would they hope to achieve by giving these "clear indications"?

To what many Pakistanis have been doing for so long, rally support for a just J!had! Swell ranks!

We received intelligence, bl***y f$$%$%ers what's the use of that intelligence after the blast has taken place.

To what many Pakistanis have been doing for so long, rally support for a just J!had! Swell ranks!

TO win recruits? they kill plenty of Pakistani soldiers and civilians, they don't have any shortage of recruits - TTP LeT or any of these organizations fear one thing the most, any improvement in the relations between Pakistan and India - and they will go to any length to ensure that it does not happen, that they place Pakistan in an isolated position where in these organizations exhaust the state.

There is a section of opinion in India that welcomes this development, even as a section of opinion in Pakistan welcomes it - you and others must decide where in the equation you ought to stand

TO win recruits? they kill plenty of Pakistani soldiers and civilians, they don't have any shortage of recruits - TTP LeT or any of these organizations fear one thing the most, any improvement in the relations between Pakistan and India - and they will go to any length to ensure that it does not happen, that they place Pakistan in an isolated position where in these organizations exhaust the state.
You have asked the question and answered it too :D
It can be multi-pronged, some Pakistanis say that TTP is dying, I personally do not feel so. However, for achieving thier objectives of Sharia over the whole Pakistan thier current strength is not enough for such a change (Just a speculation).

There is a section of opinion in India that welcomes this development, even as a section of opinion in Pakistan welcomes it - you and others must decide where in the equation you ought to stand
Agrees and as you have said in the prev paragraph, they might indeed be looking to create a divide between India and Paksitan. However, the GoI cannot turn a blind eye on the events which if unfold as we are speculating and continue the neutral stand with Pakistan. The public simply will not allow it, if we had a dictator this would have been possible but I think we should agree that it is best its not.

only innocents will be hanged, guilty people escape, beauty of our justice system

Yes we will hang, what you gonna do?

You have asked the question and answered it too :D
It can be multi-pronged, some Pakistanis say that TTP is dying, I personally do not feel so. However, for achieving thier objectives of Sharia over the whole Pakistan thier current strength is not enough for such a change (Just a speculation).

Agrees and as you have said in the prev paragraph, they might indeed be looking to create a divide between India and Paksitan. However, the GoI cannot turn a blind eye on the events which if unfold as we are speculating and continue the neutral stand with Pakistan. The public simply will not allow it, if we had a dictator this would have been possible but I think we should agree that it is best its not.

Yes we will hang, what you gonna do?

Go read about how the intel agencies destroyed career of a budding DRDO engineer

Your bluff has been called, first you said Indian media are manufacturing this psyops but now conveniently include Pakistani media and US media.

I know, that you would love to see TTP in India, nothing better expected from you and your ilk.

Drawing attention of TTP :lol: are they kids? They are more than a match for your army, I certainly do not think they are that stupid to get drawned by our media :D

Oh you are really idiots as per Katju.

They are as stupid as Indians when it comes to seek media and world attention.

and oh i will say again that there is NO TTP presence in India.

Its Indian media childish psyops to portray as if Hindu militant groups the saffronies are target of TTP.

Sir, Indians love self-injuries by crying about anything even when its not present.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom