What's new

MUMBAI: Intelligence agencies had warned of possible terror strikes by ****

yap i m in bihar ryt now saw yesterday heavy checking near mahavir ji mandir station.
Asked police about it they said its in hit list.

I find it funny when Indians deliberatly try to create something against India which is not present in the first place.

And how would you know that? Does it have to do with being a Pakistani?

psyops specially media one is dangerous. they had been claiming Taliban presence in India when it was never. Now they are trying to confuse or intentionally link TTP with Jandullah may be for getting some Iranian support?
i dont know but this is the stupidest wild idea.

Accordin to this report from Pakistan

PESHAWAR: Pakistani Taliban have said the UN bodies and the United States should stop the “BJP-sponsored state terrorism in Kashmir,” otherwise the TTP has the ability to strike inside Indian-administered Kashmir.

Speaking to Dawn.Com on Wednesday, the TTP spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan said that the Indian Home Minister’s statement regarding BJP-backed terrors camps is an open confession that Hindu extremists are being patronized under the state’s authority for killing innocent Kashmiri Muslims.
“If the US and the UN could not take care of the state-sponsored-terrorism in Kashmir and the BJP/RSS terrorism against Muslims in India, then TTP has the ability to strike and take care of it.”......
About launching attacks on the BJB and RSS terror camps, the TTP spokesman said, “Soon everyone will realise how much ability they (TTP) have and how they are going to strike both, Indian state terrorism centers and the Hindu terrorists organisations.”
Pakistani Taliban vow to attack

This should be enough for your dull brain to understand that they according to thier leader says that they have a presence and can strike.

all in all they will end up materialising Taliban imaginary presence in India.
See, good for us another reason to blame Pakistan for giving a free run to bomb thier own citizens and no control over them to spill over to other countries too.

two differengt groups

Jandollah is name of an area in Waziristan agencey.

Jandullah group is a Baloch rebel group fighting for rights or whatever you may call it in Iranian Balochistan. we consider this group as terrorist one.

Now if Indian media is claiming that TTP and its local wings are present in India then my dear Indian its a bad attempt to create one against your country.

Well sue us for not keeping a tab on that billions of terrorists groups operating out of Pakistan.

TTP Jandollah faction is not the "popular" yet, few more IEDs under their belt and no one will confuse them with Balochistan based Jandullah.

Jandullah after all means Soldier's of God, no wonder different terrorist groups have decided to take up that name.

And how would you know that? Does it have to do with being a Pakistani?

i dont know but this is the stupidest wild idea.[

Accordin to this report from Pakistan

Pakistani Taliban vow to attack

This should be enough for your dull brain to understand that they according to thier leader says that they have a presence and can strike.

See, good for us another reason to blame Pakistan for giving a free run to bomb thier own citizens and no control over them to spill over to other countries too

NVM. TTP also claimed US police shootout :lol:

anyway so according to Indians TTP is present in India and it is planning to plant cycle smoke bombs :P

two differengt groups

Jandollah is name of an area in Waziristan agencey.

Jandullah group is a Baloch rebel group fighting for rights or whatever you may call it in Iranian Balochistan. we consider this group as terrorist one.

Now if Indian media is claiming that TTP and its local wings are present in India then my dear Indian its a bad attempt to create one against your country.

The news I posted is not taking about any area but a terror group named Jundullah.

Just saying that certain ideas have a shelf life - something Indian friends should consider

Was Just trying to say that one need not fall to the level of other to tell him he is wrong.

We don't lack such people here. Last thing we need is a senior person like you in there.

Well sue us for not keeping a tab on that billions of terrorists groups operating out of Pakistan.

TTP Jandollah faction is not the "popular" yet, few more IEDs under their belt and no one will confuse them with Balochistan based Jandullah.

Jandullah after all means Soldier's of God, no wonder different terrorist groups have decided to take up that name.

Such news is highly alarming for Iran.

Hey first open the news and read and see the spelling also. ::

Forget about the spells as many also write endia that does not mean that india and endia are NOT two different things.

raybot its about whehther TTP and small branches are known or unknown the main point is that why Indian media is trying to create TTP in India ?

this is bad psyops i tell you .

NVM. TTP also claimed US police shootout :lol:

anyway so according to Indians TTP is present in India and it is planning to plant cycle smoke bombs :P

Ah the famous Spring Onion's tactict

You said

psyops specially media one is dangerous. they had been claiming Taliban presence in India when it was never. Now they are trying to confuse or intentionally link TTP with Jandullah may be for getting some Iranian support?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-possible-terror-strikes-2.html#ixzz2Qt1rlvgA

I just showed you that it was your media too and the leader of TTP being quoted and you go on with a diatribe about India this and India that. Brought US too :lol:

Authenticity of thier presence is a matter you will not know unless something happens and Intelligence have a better chance at knowing.

Forget about the spells as many also write endia that does not mean that india and endia are NOT two different things.

raybot its about whehther TTP and small branches are known or unknown the main point is that why Indian media is trying to create TTP in India ?

Better be safe than sorry.

The same group had previously issued statements regarding attacking India. Who knows maybe LeT -->JuD has now metamorphised into TTP JanDalla.

Naam mai kya rakha hai.

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan's (TTP) Jundullah Faction spokesman Ahmed Marwat, commented on November 28, from an undisclosed location, "We will avenge the death of Ajmal Kasab on Indian soil within a month… His death will not go waste. (Our) group has a number of fighters in Amritsar and Hyderabad Deccan, who will soon take revenge of Ajmal Kasab. With the death of one Kasab, scores of his other comrades are ready for martyrdom”, reports The Times of India.

Terrorism Update |Terrorism News|News on Terrorism

Instead of your fabricated claim, open the link I posted. :girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom