What's new

Mumbai blast suspect Faiz Usmani dies.Foul Play alleged.

Headly...........ahhhhh...

Isn't he the same who screwed you all...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate.../111707-headley-isi-had-no-links-26-11-a.html

Further, how many countries are there in the world? and please give me list of say at least 25% of entire world to support your stance. whole world... huh...

Lol , Dont be so desperate to change the topic. We are talking about islamic terror you genius. Regardless of whether ISI was responsible or not , atleast he exposed that this was planned in pakistan , by pakistani terrorists , as opposed to what you think , that this was planned by hindu terrorists. I dont have time for people like you , dont know why i reply each time. I'm sure you are one of those who believe that even 9/11 was planned by Zionists as opposed to islamic terrorists.

Why should i waste my time getting the list. Do it yourself. It might be hard , because less thn 25% of the countries in this world are victims of terror and carry out investigations , and even out of those , there are a lesser percentage of those that busy themselves with what happens in other countries.
As for the starting , i give you US , Israel, UK , most countries in the EU. etc. Now please give me the names of countries except pakistan that recognize hindu terror outfits.

List of designated terrorist organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here you go Mr. Please see for yourself how many Hindu Terror Groups are there in this list and how many islamic terror groups. The answer certainly wont please you. :wave:

Lol , Dont be so desperate to change the topic. We are talking about islamic terror you genius. Regardless of whether ISI was responsible or not , atleast he exposed that this was planned in pakistan , by pakistani terrorists , as opposed to what you think , that this was planned by hindu terrorists. I dont have time for people like you , dont know why i reply each time. I'm sure you are one of those who believe that even 9/11 was planned by Zionists as opposed to islamic terrorists.

Why should i waste my time getting the list. Do it yourself. It might be hard , because less thn 25% of the countries in this world are victims of terror and carry out investigations , and even out of those , there are a lesser percentage of those that busy themselves with what happens in other countries.
As for the starting , i give you US , Israel, UK , most countries in the EU. etc. Now please give me the names of countries except pakistan that recognize hindu terror outfits.

List of designated terrorist organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here you go Mr. Please see for yourself how many Hindu Terror Groups are there in this list and how many islamic terror groups. The answer certainly wont please you. :wave:

Am I diverting the topic? and topic is islamic terror? Yes I am not that genius, but let me tell you that the topic is how your police killed an innocent muslim in its custody. It is your islamophoebia that the muslims in your country feel unsafe. Btw. your police is doing right thing. Kill all of em, so india will be in peace.

You can not give the list as there is none. It is just your rant about 'entire world'. US, Israel, UK full stop. Oh yes, I forget that world comprise of just 3 to 4 countries.

Why to look wikipedia for terrorist groups? just ask your parliamentarians / ex IG police for the purpose. anyways have a nice day / night :wave:

Hellloooooooooooooooooo, abolish your courts then, secular india??

Yes because court provides justice! Your fellow countryman the mass murderer Ajmal Kasab was given sentance to death before 1 year but because of his so-called human rights he went for an appeal so now he is living lavishly in jail costing Rs. 35 lacks a month of Indian tax payers' money for spilling blood of 168 innocent Indians on the streets of Mumbai!

Am I diverting the topic? and topic is islamic terror? Yes I am not that genius, but let me tell you that the topic is how your police killed an innocent muslim in its custody. It is your islamophoebia that the muslims in your country feel unsafe. Btw. your police is doing right thing. Kill all of em, so india will be in peace.

You can not give the list as there is none. It is just your rant about 'entire world'. US, Israel, UK full stop. Oh yes, I forget that world comprise of just 3 to 4 countries.

Why to look wikipedia for terrorist groups? just ask your parliamentarians / ex IG police for the purpose. anyways have a nice day / night :wave:

It's easy to malign India's secularism in the name of such incidents! Innocent?? looool He was a prime suspect of bomb blasts which killed 21 people and left more than 100 people injured. I know he was just a suspect but why do you think he was chosen out of 170 million Indian muslims! Stop chatting out of your ars*!

Above two are the cases in which they were exposed. When investigations are done with the aim to arrest muslims, then how can you ensure that the investigations are un-biased.

In samjhuta exp. blasts, your army's explosives were used, your on duly colonel was involved. That was busted by Karkare who was killed in 2008 attacks. These hindu terrorists in above case nothing but scapegoats to keep the 'big game' remained hidden.

You really don't have an iota of idea about the vote-bank politics and minority-ism practised by the Congress to procure the Muslim votes.This boogeyman of "Saffron" terror is just a cheap gimmick to that effect and you took that hook,line and sinker.

Tell me when they actually get prosecuted after evidence is produced which will not be done because there exists none.

It actually your army who doesnt want peaceful talks with Pakistan, whenever there is some improvement, incident continue to happen, when karkare was about to expose the entire Army network responsible for terrorism in india, he got killed in mumbai drama.

Mumbai "drama". LOL. And you are an elite member :lol:

It seems Pakistanis have no problem in accepting the investigation results of Samjautha & Malegaon blasts but sees 26/11 as a 'drama', eventhough the investigation for both the cases were done by Indian Investigative Agencies.

Headly...........ahhhhh...

Isn't he the same who screwed you all...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate.../111707-headley-isi-had-no-links-26-11-a.html

Further, how many countries are there in the world? and please give me list of say at least 25% of entire world to support your stance. whole world... huh...

Pakistan ISI had no role in Mumbai plot: court

(AFP)

31 May 2011, 8:29 PM The leadership of Pakistan’s ISI agency was not involved in planning the deadly 2008 Mumbai attacks, self-confessed plotter David Coleman Headley testified Tuesday.
Headley, who has pleaded guilty to 12 terror charges arising out of the attacks on India’s financial capital, said during the Chicago trial of his childhood friend, Tahawwur Hussain Rana, that no more than a handful of ISI agents were involved in the plot.

“The colonel might have known and someone in the group might have known,” Headley testified.

But when asked by Rana’s defense attorney if he meant that neither the head of the ISI nor its senior leadership were involved Headley testified “Yes.”

According to your own link he is citing that handful of ISI were involved in the Mumbai blast. How do you explain that? There are rogue elements in indian army like Mr. Purohit and there are rogue elements in ISI also. Don't deny just for sake of denying. Nobody is saying entire ISI is involved but a section of them are out of control and should be investegated and punished.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom