What's new

Mumbai blast suspect Faiz Usmani dies.Foul Play alleged.

Why always muslims are arrested? These IF and Buts not gonna take you any where, abolish your courts, and keep praising your police for killing on account of tortures.

Why a concern this time? because a terrorist who was muslim this time???

Some serious foul play here..a person suffering from brain hemmorage should be much more concerned about his own health not planning terrorist attacks..either they picked up an innocent man and killed him by medical deprivation or they tortured an suspect to death and a coverup is being sough!

Some serious foul play here..a person suffering from brain hemmorage should be much more concerned about his own health not planning terrorist attacks..either they picked up an innocent man and killed him by medical deprivation or they tortured an suspect to death and a coverup is being sough!

Really :hitwall: how about he got his brain hamraged due to fear.

Brain hemmorage is not like Cancer or any thing ..... use your brain :wave:

Lets hope someone from his family will take revenge.

seems like foul play; if his family is to be believed, he had a clean bill of health...

my guess is, interrogators trying to torture and coerce him into confessing some ''Pakistani involvement''

at the same time, indian officials say there were no marks on his body to suggest torture

so i guess we'll just have to wait for the investigation -if any - to be carried out

Can u tell me any country in the world who had their prime minister and president from the minority community

Do you think if our police or invistigating agencies would have caught any hindus if they were against minorities

Think about your country , how many important personalities were killed, what happend to the investigations, who are the culprits

Hindus are migrating from pakistan to india but not in vice versa why?

Think my dear friends, when my house is on fire, i shoudl shout/ object about the fire in others kitchen

There are bad elements in every society, but we should be with out law agencies & support them to keep our societies intact

Do not blame others we are just two sides of one coin

Can u tell me any country in the world who had their prime minister and president from the minority community

of course I can...there are several, including in Pakistan.

Think about your country , how many important personalities were killed, what happend to the investigations, who are the culprits

in the past few years of political turmoil, a lot of people --ranging from poor to ''important'' have been killed....some in random acts of cowardly violence, some in targetted attacks.

when the culprits are caught and when the court deems that they are guilty -- they are imprisoned.

for example --the killer of Salman Taseer is in custody. He is not free. The indian suspect guilty of Lahore bombings which killed several people (sarabjit singh) is also in jail.

Hindus are migrating from pakistan to india but not in vice versa why?

the hindus of Pakistan have faced discrimination from time to time but for the most part, they are very much happy citizens of Pakistan....many own good sums of land and are farmers doing quite well. There have been high profile hindus in Pakistan who made the country proud (from respected justices to cricket players)

you'll be hard-pressed to find politicans or political figures in Pakistan who speak out against the hindu population...whereas, I can point to you several top (serving) indian politicians who not only have voiced out against india's troubled Muslim population --- but even they have Muslim BLOOD on their hands

as for migrations, I know of many indian Muslims in indian Gujrat who married Pakistani men and migrated across the border

Think my dear friends, when my house is on fire, i shoudl shout/ object about the fire in others kitchen

exactly......so the pot shouldnt call the kettle black. Mind your own business and dont poke into affairs that are not yours.

There are bad elements in every society, but we should be with out law agencies & support them to keep our societies intact

correct

Do not blame others we are just two sides of one coin

to some extent, yes.

i'm fairly confident that both sides can agree with at least one thing.....terrorism is a cancer which must be totally eradicated from the world. Our people have both been victims of terror attacks. And more often than not, it is simple poor people at the wrong place at wrong time who are victims of these attacks.

nothing good comes out from terrorism....just death and destruction. We dont need these things in the world.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom