What's new

Mumbai blast suspect Faiz Usmani dies.Foul Play alleged.

In malegaon there is a river .one side muslims live and other hindus.there is rift between them .so thats why its was a target of rss.again in samjhauta blast there were pakistanis that led to a target of rss. But there is no reason for bombing mumbai. It was mostly a handiwork of im or underworld.
In pakistan there own media repeatedly saying about terrorists,kasabs home found in pakistan still u people dont want to believe.as always raid ignorance is bliss

It is these sort of things that cause inequality and a prejudice among other communities. Abolish all reservations in every field except for those physically challenged irrespective of community.

But still pakistanis doubt our credentials

In malegaon there is a river .one side muslims live and other hindus.there is rift between them .so thats why its was a target of rss.again in samjhauta blast there were pakistanis that led to a target of rss. But there is no reason for bombing mumbai. It was mostly a handiwork of im or underworld.
In pakistan there own media repeatedly saying about terrorists,kasabs home found in pakistan still u people dont want to believe.as always raid ignorance is bliss

Where did RSS come into the picture ? Even P.Chidambaram's NIA names (still not proved) only Abinav Bharat based on the confession of one- Swami Aseemanad , which he had since retracted and confessed that the 'confession' was given under duress.

Muslims are not terrorists but most terrorists are muslims

ETA, IRA.. etc.. all have said the Kalimah Im sure...

Ironic, that most of those who designate Muslims as being "terrorists" are non-Muslims.
I wonder what definition does the IDF operate in the gaza concentration camp?? Definitely not terror being spread there.
I wonder what definition the IA used against the Kashmiri's, no terror being used to subdue the population there.

So lets rephrase that sweeping statement... a majority of terror committed OPENLY in the name of religion is by Groups having a majority of Muslims in them.

Above two are the cases in which they were exposed. When investigations are done with the aim to arrest muslims, then how can you ensure that the investigations are un-biased.

In samjhuta exp. blasts, your army's explosives were used, your on duly colonel was involved. That was busted by Karkare who was killed in 2008 attacks. These hindu terrorists in above case nothing but scapegoats to keep the 'big game' remained hidden.

It actually your army who doesnt want peaceful talks with Pakistan, whenever there is some improvement, incident continue to happen, when karkare was about to expose the entire Army network responsible for terrorism in india, he got killed in mumbai drama.

Lol. One ISOLATED incident of so called "Hindu Terrorism" and you guys keep milking the 'dead cow' - (pun intented)? What about the rest of the terrorist activities?

And whats Pakistan's obsession with conspiracy theories? Delusional mindsets! Why do you guys blame your incompetence &/or complicity on others?

Anyhow the scum got what he deserved, either accidental or intended. Its quite a horrible and painful way to go! Nice.

So lets rephrase that sweeping statement... a majority of terror committed OPENLY in the name of religion is by Groups having a majority of Muslims in them.

Only a 'majority' ?

I cant think of any other groups owing allegiance to other religions and indulging in worldwide terrorist activities.

Am I diverting the topic? and topic is islamic terror? Yes I am not that genius, but let me tell you that the topic is how your police killed an innocent muslim in its custody. It is your islamophoebia that the muslims in your country feel unsafe. Btw. your police is doing right thing. Kill all of em, so india will be in peace.

You can not give the list as there is none. It is just your rant about 'entire world'. US, Israel, UK full stop. Oh yes, I forget that world comprise of just 3 to 4 countries.

Why to look wikipedia for terrorist groups? just ask your parliamentarians / ex IG police for the purpose. anyways have a nice day / night :wave:

One muslim dies in custody with no external injury, and you accuse the entire force for its as a murderous organization.
do you know how many deaths have occured in custody and how many non muslims have died in those incidents in the past. if you have a statistics of this details you'll find that there has been more hindu dead in police custody when compared to muslims.
you are a strong believer in Islamic brotherhood that you defend cirminals from your religion. I or the world can not help you there.

Tortured to death !!!!!! typical police...

No external injuries, He had Hyper tension and the police interrogated him for just 1hr ,his brother is in Jail for 2008 Gujarat blast. Anyways I would feel sorry only if he has the "suspect" tag removed and proved to be innocent..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom