What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Whether by accident or by design, I'm glad that there weren't many Indian spectators there. This was a day for Pakistanis & I'm glad you were able to get it all for yourselves.
I fail to understand the purpose of your post. not sure what you are trying to imply here. at face value it seems to be mocking us but hopefully it isn't the case.
@nair @sandy_3126 @illusion8 help me out here what your fellow countryman is telling us.[/QUOTE]
Not sure

A typical indian reply when they really can't dijest the truth.

So Your delusion has become a truth now. So expose Indian involvement in front of International community like we did in case of Taj Hotel. Even your officials have not pointed fingure towards India. Nobody is talking about any Indian involvement except the brain washed like you.

Looks like every Nation in the world are brain washed, except Indians....:-)

No It is other way round. All country in the world is conspiring against Pakistan and involved in Terrorist attack in Pakistan. Some time it is India, Some time America, Some time Afghanistan, Some time Israel, Some time Iran. Pakistan in itself is a very peaceful country all this terror attack is a conspiracy of the world.

And time pass............................
Another attack dozens lives...........
We gather again tar tar tar tar tar tar
RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP.......................
Hamare pas Greban bhi nahi raha ke ham jhank saken.
Why is it so hard to believe that as a nation we are fail? Why we blame others? You guys have a home rental or owned whatever? How you protect it from an attack of any kind? Security system is an option but if attackers failed that security system and get in your house then what you do? The answer is very simple you resist or bend down or start negotiate with attackers, unfortunately we Pakistanis have another option and that's called Be Hisi. As a nation we don't have any sense. In the end as a pakistanti it's my duty to condemn such attacks and pay my condolences to who are died and their families.
Let's get together next time to repeat Tar Tar Tar Tar Tar Tar Tar Tar.
PS if someone really heart don't quote me.

we are blaming the ones who are providing them funds and refuge via Northern Alliance and directly in Afghanistan. these terrorists are not running on hot air

Terrorist have many other source of funding from opium trade and other illegal source including the funding from petro dollars.

Here the most important thing is that no body is interested in killing of innocent civilian. Had it been a case of attack on some strategic location, I may have considered your point. Believe me No other country would like to kill innocent civilians.

---
1971... who started the chain process ? .. i dont want to get in to history here as this is not righ thread. .
---
You always live in denial... made security state of pakistan than welfare state...
----
to be honest... india got its might in last few yr.. till 1990 it was just a country.. whom most not interested .
yes we made few mistake .. accepted. .
but see china and its neignours and compare india and bangladesh. nepal bhutan .srilanka
india pak is diffrent story...
--
i know newton is not right comparision..
but you guys say as if india is devil doing all bad things in india and pak is angel...
get a life..
---
No justifications for deaths of innocents.
we are trying to say same thing since 60 yrs
you all started on name of religion.. jihad ... Kashmir and what not..
you guys still harbour most of the terrorist in your home..
where osama found pak
where Hakimullah Mehsud kiilled in pak
where Ilyas Kashmiri .. again terrorsit declrd by UN .. in pakistan
where Hafeez saeed is .. who is declred terrorst by UN .. pakistan .. come on nation tv.. wow ..
i can go on and on..
give me same case of india .. ?
so stop this factory of hate...
--
RIP to all who lost life ..

Look at history from a neutral prospective, started with troop deployment in Kashmir and take over of hyderabad without plebiscite. And then the first major stone was 1971. Been a roller coaster ride after wards.

Neither Pakistan or India are saints but Pakistan hasnt been the bigger culprit.

As for some case in India, your media doesnt portray your acts in Pakistan so you have a one sided picture. As for terrorists declared in Pakistan, the common Pakistani doesnt support them, and theyve all been tried in court but they can't be given any sentences without material proof or witnesses proving beyond doubt. Sure they give racy statements in public but you cant hand out sentences based on media statements. Your media claims evidences provided but those evidences are just statements or vague areas being mentioned, not enough to prove the acts beyond doubt plus their own truthfulness in doubt because proper verification absent.

Beyond this I dont think its useful explaining to myself, Ive already accepted Pakistan has carried out acts in India but I dont think you will acknowledge they are not at par with what India has done and now crying wolf. I've yet to meet a clear headed Indian who doesnt has allness fallacy, and willing to hear way both sides first.

Look at history from a neutral prospective, started with troop deployment in Kashmir and take over of hyderabad without plebiscite. And then the first major stone was 1971. Been a roller coaster ride after wards.

Neither Pakistan or India are saints but Pakistan hasnt been the bigger culprit.

As for some case in India, your media doesnt portray your acts in Pakistan so you have a one sided picture. As for terrorists declared in Pakistan, the common Pakistani doesnt support them, and theyve all been tried in court but they can't be given any sentences without material proof or witnesses proving beyond doubt. Sure they give racy statements in public but you cant hand out sentences based on media statements. Your media claims evidences provided but those evidences are just statements or vague areas being mentioned, not enough to prove the acts beyond doubt plus their own truthfulness in doubt because proper verification absent.

Beyond this I dont think its useful explaining to myself, Ive already accepted Pakistan has carried out acts in India but I dont think you will acknowledge they are not at par with what India has done and now crying wolf. I've yet to meet a clear headed Indian who doesnt has allness fallacy, and willing to hear way both sides first.
---
Dear ... accepted your point..
as you said india nor pak either saint..
both played devil in each other influence..
point ..is ... india shown the world that pak establishment supported freedom figter / aka terrorist in india
i again say india is also not saint.
you guys openly accused india in balchulistan but in last 60 yrs how many proof ?
---
world works on facts and figure .. expect few cases ..
had OIC supported you and banned india for terrosit activities in pak ?
----
Terrorist .. Trail.. National media.. impact of society..
accpted .. your judiciary did not find any evidance agiant them.. tell me honestly is pak police cable enough to get them in cage ? if capable can they have political backing to take that action ?
if UN delcared some one terrorist and you are part of UN is that not enough..
why would world listen your PM on dies of UNGA when same country care dam about UN decision of such a imp aspect..
you also can rasie question even india not having plebecit in kashmir as per UN resolution.. accepted..
but ans lies in details of same resolution which discuses in detail in same forum
---
Some people /system incompetence cant take world/ region at risk of violence ..
--
National media.. impact of society..
which country allow UN delcared terrosit to have open meeting in public
these terrorist org work in garb of NGO help many for make them recruitert in their fight in jihad..
Hafeez Saeed asks LeT to recruit flood-affected Kashmiri youths
and same media make them hero out of that..
see the guys who blow of him in wagah .. age 20 ..
who made him human bomb.... india?
who allow so much explosive in city.. india ?
who allow such people even exit in earth .. india ?
who was corrdinating 26/11 in pak ... india ?
there are many whos.. list is on
you have to see the motive of person for doing act .. not act alone..
a knief in person hand .. can be bane if he is criminal and boon if he is doctor..
---
which country allow UN delcalred terrosit to come on Nationla television ...
---
Both countirs need to learn .. that fight will nothing to gain but all to loose..
you guys paid heavy cost ... people , nation .
we too with our .. people but not nation..
we cleared polio despite having so much illetreacy and religion misconeception ..
we trying to give food for are hungry .. by food act..
we trying to make growth faster and more equitable ..
--
just compare it with pak
--
india dont have time and engrey for all that .. becuse a our palte is aleready ful with our own problem ...
---
till Pak establsihemt dont clear its Ideology of anti india
and stop and clear using terrorist aka freedom figeter as state machinry..
these incident seem like
just another day in pak ...

Last edited:
Since operation Zarb-E-Azam these paid Indian terrorist are getting beating.So India is trying his desperate moves with their few paid terrorist left.Also we don't need the world(US) to know the truth we know the truth ourselves that is enough.It is time for all Pakistan to stand united against India as their is no bigger threat to Pakistan other then India.

Since operation Zarb-E-Azam these paid Indian terrorist are getting beating.So India is trying his desperate moves with their few paid terrorist left.Also we don't need the world(US) to know the truth we know the truth ourselves that is enough.It is time for all Pakistan to stand united against India as their is no bigger threat to Pakistan other then India.
--
can you tel em who took responsibility of blast and whom they have sat before

The leaders of these so called 'Muslim' terrorist groups should be invited for a live debate against a the respected scholars of Islam of this generation such as Mufti Ismail, Zakir Naik, Nouman Ali Khan, Yusuf Estes, etc. I would love to see how they defend their actions against people who know Islam and will be able to put these animals in their place. I mean, if they are genuine about their cause, they should agree to this debate since this can be a chance to win public support, right.

All country in the world is conspiring against Pakistan and involved in Terrorist attack in Pakistan. Some time it is India, Some time America, Some time Afghanistan, Some time Israel, Some time Iran. Pakistan in itself is a very peaceful country all this terror attack is a conspiracy of the world.

Iran is not our enemy because it is our brotherly nation, no matter what you say....:what:

But i must appreciate you for accepting the truth about remaining conspiracy....:-)

This is my theory, target was ground zero. just think about the immense implications in case terrorists succeeded in it. primary target was not to kill pakistanis in numbers. if they wanted they could have targeted imran khan's dharnas with unprecedented crowd.

How many imran khan rallies were targetted by taliban during elections while some other parties were getting hit vigorously?

720ffaef5c3a02e4c4d1e128fb4ac1b0.jpg

یہ 28 آکتوبر کا اخبار هے لاهور کے ٹریفک سگنل پر ملتا هے قیمت 5 روپے هے اگر ان کو پتہ تها تو ؟
تین چار دن پہلے ایک اخبار نے بتا دیا لیکن کوئی اقدام نہیں کیا گیا آخر کیوں؟

Back
Top Bottom