What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Peshawar is part of Pakistan and those christains were Pakistanis. India will never spare an opportunity to damage Pakistan. Today Pakistan is weak economically therefore India has raised its terrorist activities throughout Pakistan, it has also carried out attacks in its own people (Mumbai) in order to malign name of Pakistan and label us as terrorists.

Hmm you probably have a point as i have heard many intellectuals like Sir zaid hamid talk about the same.

Do you have a solution to not only help pakistan but also save the innocent indian civilians
being butchered by the india govenment??

The poster's attitude is an example of the very senseless and inhumane hate I intended to highlight.

Hate? I don't know dude. I've been following this thread since I woke up yesterday morning. The words that keep coming to my mind are self-righteous & smug.

You have no idea what certain "Pakistanis" are capable of. Chickens have come home to roost, first accept that and then we can work towards an "endgame"!

Read this Kübler-Ross model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You need to get to "acceptance" ASAP........

No Pakistani would set a bomb to explode on Wagah border. Anywhere but at a high profile border crossing with India. This has been done to dent the pride of nationalism.

This is the work of Afghans.

I have been ranting on here like a f**king lunatic for 2 years. Bomb KUNAR AND NOORISTAN. Afghanistan must be attacked. This is an act of war regardless of if Afghan govt is involved or not. They are not cooperating with Pak army so they are clearly hiding something.

Declare war on Afghanistan and kill every single family members of these terrorists.

By that logic, then there should be a equal reaction for what India did in 1971.

The amount of damage India has done and is continuing to do covertly to Pakistan. By your definition Pakistan is justified and has a lot to make up.

So the Newton argument is a stupid argument to make. Grow up and let us live in piece, stop being the regional bully and treat your neighbors as equals. No justifications for deaths of innocents.
---
1971... who started the chain process ? .. i dont want to get in to history here as this is not righ thread. .
---
You always live in denial... made security state of pakistan than welfare state...
----
to be honest... india got its might in last few yr.. till 1990 it was just a country.. whom most not interested .
yes we made few mistake .. accepted. .
but see china and its neignours and compare india and bangladesh. nepal bhutan .srilanka
india pak is diffrent story...
--
i know newton is not right comparision..
but you guys say as if india is devil doing all bad things in india and pak is angel...
get a life..
---
No justifications for deaths of innocents.
we are trying to say same thing since 60 yrs
you all started on name of religion.. jihad ... Kashmir and what not..
you guys still harbour most of the terrorist in your home..
where osama found pak
where Hakimullah Mehsud kiilled in pak
where Ilyas Kashmiri .. again terrorsit declrd by UN .. in pakistan
where Hafeez saeed is .. who is declred terrorst by UN .. pakistan .. come on nation tv.. wow ..
i can go on and on..
give me same case of india .. ?
so stop this factory of hate...
--
RIP to all who lost life ..

And that too in a short-span of two centuries...... kudos to the House of Saud!

This ideology, which was foreign to many Muslim countries, is now fully localised. One thing I must commend the Saudi's on is that they have changed a religion to their particular version with great success. Religions have always been changed to differing types, but this might be the most successful example of all times.

Hate? I don't know dude. I've been following this thread since I woke up yesterday morning. The words that keep coming to my mind are self-righteous & smug.

So your assertion is that Indians are self-righteous and smug about themselves?

Does it make sense to kill ordinary people who were out just enjoying a Sunday afternoon to watch the border ceremonies? The enemy claims it was “revenge,” but against whom? Innocent women and children!

What kind of animals would target women and children and then claim responsibility for their senseless attack? Our condolences go out to the families of those killed and we hope and pray for full and fast recovery of all injured. Ambassador Olson in his condolence message said, “This act demonstrates terrorists’ blatant disregard for life. The United States remains steadfast in its commitment to the people of Pakistan in their efforts to counter terrorism, uphold the rule of law, and build a peaceful future for themselves and their children.” Ambassador Olson also said, “We support Pakistan’s efforts to bring all those involved in planning and executing this attack to justice and stand ready to provide any appropriate assistance to authorities investigating this tragic attack.”

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

@CENTCOM why US have not pushed Afghanistan to block infiltration from its side of border? why terror camps run in Afghanistan and supported by India are not identified and closed? There are reasons that ordinary Pakistani hate US and those are some too. Ordinary Pakistanis believe US is hurting Pakistan by all means and showing that they are friends, they clearly saw that US never give importance to Pakistan's interest. People have not forgotten about capture of Kabul after US air strikes against Talbans, when Pakistan had clearly requested not to allow other groups to capture Kabul.

People strongly believe that US use us like tissue paper (use n dispose), US treat India's concern more than Pakistan's then why ask do more??? US never sold Pakistan weapons which allow us to gain air dominance over our air space against large IAF, there are so many things which can be said what US should have done. Afghanistan is US's mess since 1979 and they have to clean it.

@CENTCOM why US have not pushed Afghanistan to block infiltration from its side of border? why terror camps run in Afghanistan and supported by India are not identified and closed? There are reasons that ordinary Pakistani hate US and those are some too. Ordinary Pakistanis believe US is hurting Pakistan by all means and showing that they are friends, they clearly saw that US never give importance to Pakistan's interest. People have not forgotten about capture of Kabul after US air strikes against Talbans, when Pakistan had clearly requested not to allow other groups to capture Kabul.
---
world knows dear who train terrorist and where and for what ....
the king is found in his kingdom only....
try to find where OSAMA found...
--
if you find USA working aginsat pak national interest then
why you take support from them
why you take aid from them
why USAID is allowed in pak
why US had base in pak
---
you cant play with fire and keep hand safe
either remove the fire or burn your hand...

world knows dear who train terrorist and where and for what ....
the king is found in his kingdom only....
try to find where OSAMA found...

Wold only knows what is shown on media, what ordinary people knows about what really happened on the ground? US was the first one who pushed Pakistan to train Afghans to fight USSR, CIA was actively involved in it Talibans were also a joint product, but Pakistan is only one to suffer from it.

Wold only knows what is shown on media, what ordinary people knows about what really happened on the ground? US was the first one who pushed Pakistan to train Afghans to fight USSR, CIA was actively involved in it Talibans were also a joint product, but Pakistan is only one to suffer from it.
----
so how you expect world to know.. if it cant showed in media.. ?
ok what is on ground .. can you tell me ?
is pakistan is kid who dragged by teacher ...in shcool ?
--
yes .. pak supported usa in afg for own reason ..
--
crux of matter is
when you ride tiger ... its risky but give good result till you control tiger
the momnet tiger gets control ..
he will show its animal spirit..
you cant blame tiger for that
it was riders fault first to ride and then lost control
here
tiger is taliban/ jiahd / frredom figter trained by usa-pak and rider is pak

So your assertion is that Indians are self-righteous and smug about themselves?

I wouldn't call it an assertion, more like a considered opinion. There were a few more "if only Pakistan had done this or that" than one would hope to see on a thread of this nature. Late yesterday evening was particularly disconcerting. There were couple of Indian posters going back and forth with a well known troll when they could have (and as far as I'm concerned, Should Have) just let it go. Obviously, it's just my opinion and I'm a nobody on PDF but it is very disheartening to read one person say "Pakistan deserved it" and another counter with "we'll conduct another 26/11 style operation on you."

Strategic depth!
Besides, CIA and the Saudis as posters here claim, are smart. All their dirty works are in far away lands. Pakistan on the other hand, raised snakes in its own yard.

Whether by accident or by design, I'm glad that there weren't many Indian spectators there. This was a day for Pakistanis & I'm glad you were able to get it all for yourselves.

I fail to understand the purpose of your post. not sure what you are trying to imply here. at face value it seems to be mocking us but hopefully it isn't the case.
@nair @sandy_3126 @illusion8 help me out here what your fellow countryman is telling us.[/QUOTE]

For sure i will not agree on that line of thought.... This incident happened few hundred meters away from Indian boarder, and it could have been this side as well...... so nothing to rejoice or be happy about it...... End of the day there are 60 odd people (just like us ) who lost their life...... What was their fault???? Nothing....... I will be the last person on earth to support the score card comparison based on death of innocent civilians.........

Strategic depth!
Besides, CIA and the Saudis as posters here claim, are smart. All their dirty works are in far away lands. Pakistan on the other hand, raised snakes in its own yard.

I will agree with second part of your post. Our planners do make some mistakes while making strategic decision but bigger mistake is that they are unable to correct it.

Back
Top Bottom