What's new

Mullah Fazlullah Killed by Pak Armed Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAubq_TVIAAaTxe.jpg
Why did he always look like he had a finger up his butt? he always looked uncomfortable.

Lets hope its true & we get to see the pic of this dead rented bastard.

What about Ehsan Ullah?

I wonder what's the source for these channels?

The cyber world or something more concrete?

IMO situation will be completely clear tomorrow.
well we surely cant comment about there sources but i was up waiting from someone else to confirm. Then there were these reports circulating in military circles, people that are responsible for announcing this. That is what i was waiting for and in communication with. Despite some reports coming in there yesterday, right now the army is willing to hold back for further proof and CONFIRMATION. Once done then this will be cleared and announced with certainty.

PS the people who were quite confidence yesterday are holding back a bit at the moment and are looking for confirmation.

This is not the first time the news is out.Anyway, let us hope that it is true.

This is not the first time the news is out.Anyway, let us hope that it is true.

Yes this is not the first time but your asset thought he could get away with killing of our children. Now I hope he enjoys cocks in hell. Bloody shemale

Yes this is not the first time but your asset thought he could get away with killing of our children. Now I hope he enjoys cocks in hell. Bloody shemale

don't go offtopic bcoz I too can say your assests are still roaming free in Pakistan after killing innocents in Mumbai.

Ontopic: Finnish these TTP guys quickly PA

Accha now He is our Asset, I see

don't go offtopic bcoz I too can say your assests are still roaming free in Pakistan after killing innocents in Mumbai.

Ontopic: Finnish these TTP guys quickly PA

There is nothing off topic in it. Maybe for you.

good job, Pakistan.. kill them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom