What's new

Mukhar Jee + Sonia Gandhi *COMIC* strip (Hilarious?)

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Due to special requests and the success of the last one I created, here's another one! Enjoy! =)

Note: Enjoy the strip for it's comedic value. I'd appreciate if people don't take my work offensive since that's not my original intent.

What the f...(sorry mods, cant control it) is this....it is totally hilarious:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bezerk Rules!!!

What the f...(sorry mods, cant control it) is this....it is totally hilarious:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bezerk Rules!!!

Thank you! :D Couldn't have done it without the previous appreciation from you guys! :tup:

:bounce:

AHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO - looool thats bloody funny . he hehehe no ofence to pakistani or my fellow indians but its crazy how he look so nerdy and yet he take a trip out of pakistan lol .man this joke was funny like anything. hehehe looks like ghadiyal !!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO - looool thats bloody funny . he hehehe no ofence to pakistani or my fellow indians but its crazy how he look so nerdy and yet he take a trip out of pakistan lol .man this joke was funny like anything. hehehe looks like ghadiyal !!!

Glad you enjoyed it! ;)

Oh and what's a Ghadiyal? lol

ghadial is type of crocodile

that was really funny hehe:rofl:
good work keep it up. experiment with others also.:D:partay:

Thanks for the appreciation! :tup: If you or anyone comes across a picture that has some potential, please forward it to me and I'll try to turn it into something worth a laugh!

Due to special requests and the success of the last one I created, here's another one! Enjoy! =)

Note: Enjoy the strip for it's comedic value. I'd appreciate if people don't take my work offensive since that's not my original intent.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom