What's new

MRCA conteders narrowed to Eurofighter and Rafael: IAF

well great news if we have shortlisted the jets (officially) ...... now we have eft and my fave rafle ... now mod has to choose the winner .....

go typhoon for better air to air capabilities
go rafale for better air to ground capability

and go GRIPEN for better everything :D

and that is because india disagreed to sign some documents related comunication/gps system on aircrafts....
agreed, india refused to sign the documents. why would india sign them now. when the number of planes that we think might be compromised is so much larger

We need to be very careful here. This is a very long term investment. The MMRCA will serve India atleast till 2050, any future war India will fight and MMRCA will certainly see action.

I think EF,Rafale and SH are all good planes and capable enough to be given the contract.

But if we go by history, the French are most reliable suppliers and supporters of the Indian policy (after Russia that is).

After the 1998 tests, not only was France one of the last countries to impose sanctions but also was one of the first countries to remove them.

Once the 123 nuclear deal was signed, France was the next country to sign a similar deal with India. They have offered us many of their advanced weapons systems.

Rafale must be chosen - not only because it is a good machine but also because France is a reliable supplier. The French are all about business and money and they give a damn abt the American pressure and its politics.

Here everyone says that EFT should not be chosen as it has no A2G capability,but it has very good A2A capability than F35. So why we can't choose it as a air fighter and regarding the multirole function or replacement of old mig, we have enough no of mki. And also d situation will have greater advantage during war as published by pentagon.

wat "remaining 14 f-16s blk 15"....????
pak got it back half of embargoed f-16s in past years and other half in soybeans and in other stuff!!
musharraf said in an interview!

NOW back to topic:
i had a feeling since very beginning that EF would win this competition.......and since they r also offering their engine and assistance in tejas (if needed)

Hey i have heard that these F-16s 14 of them are coming very soon so how could you say that.... And can you tell me what were the no. of F-16s in our inventory before the arrival of 14 F-16s which we have, i have heard that they were about 31(out of 40 due to attritions). So it means that in future we would have about 59 F-16 Block-15(MLU-3) and about 18+32 F-16 Block-52s.:pakistan::cheers::usflag:

After the 1998 tests, not only was France one of the last countries to impose sanctions but also was one of the first countries to remove them.

Once the 123 nuclear deal was signed, France was the next country to sign a similar deal with India. They have offered us many of their advanced weapons systems.

Rafale must be chosen - not only because it is a good machine but also because France is a reliable supplier. The French are all about business and money and they give a damn abt the American pressure and its politics.

GoI will consider it but regarding iaf it will be bad thing.

Here everyone says that EFT should not be chosen as it has no A2G capability,but it has very good A2A capability than F35. So why we can't choose it as a air fighter and regarding the multirole function or replacement of old mig, we have enough no of mki. And also d situation will have greater advantage during war as published by pentagon.

In 2012 the P1E (Phase 1 Enhancement) will kick in adding A2G, communications upgrades, Paveway IV, EGBU-16, Laser designation pod upgrades and Man-Machine-Interface upgrades to the Tranche 2 aircraft.

P2E will bring about initial Stormshadow standoff missile capabilities as well as JDAM

Block 10 (or EOC-1 meaning Enhanced Operational Capability 1) will upgrade Tranche 2 aircraft to full DASS systems, AMRAAMC-5 and Paveway III

MRCA conteders narrowed to Eurofighter and Rafael: IAF

Well, its IAF's choice, not the decision of Government..So wait what till the political drama will happen..
Still visits by many presidents and parlimental delegates still due.

In 2012 the P1E (Phase 1 Enhancement) will kick in adding A2G, communications upgrades, Paveway IV, EGBU-16, Laser designation pod upgrades and Man-Machine-Interface upgrades to the Tranche 2 aircraft.

P2E will bring about initial Stormshadow standoff missile capabilities as well as JDAM

Block 10 (or EOC-1 meaning Enhanced Operational Capability 1) will upgrade Tranche 2 aircraft to full DASS systems, AMRAAMC-5 and Paveway III

its not the answer which asked and i want to mean low A2G capability....

This is surely a bullshit story by this f...ing TOI news channel. If this was true all other channels would have mentioned it at least as a passing by comment. No except TOI no other channel has said this. One word BULL **** NEWS. Thats it.

I don't think Super Bug is out.

This is surely a bullshit story by this f...ing TOI news channel. If this was true all other channels would have mentioned it at least as a passing by comment. No except TOI no other channel has said this. One word BULL **** NEWS. Thats it.

I don't think Super Bug is out.

u passes such comment from d very begining.......if its irritate u,then why u still going through dis thread,,,cool down..

Good.. NOW BD and PK should go for F-18 super hornet.. Safe choice Indian Neighbours...

Back
Top Bottom