What's new

MQM Terrorists causing chaos in Karachi and trouble for Pakistan

Well it has an administrator and that is Fazlur Rehman from People's Party. As soon as this corrupt PPP party came and took over Karachi there hasn't been peace and all developments have slowed down.

This Administrator is getting drunk on the job
YouTube - Drunk Administrator Karachi (Lala Fazul ur rehman)

And compare him to Mustafa Kamal former nazim and 2nd best mayor in the world

Ooooh So where is Mustafa Kamal gone????????????????

His term ended and now he's an important member of MQM but maybe in the future he can become CM and even PM cuz he has massive support.

This is most racist remark I have ever come across.

where did i say anything racist against Mohajirs, they're as much Pakistanis as anyone, but certainly not MQM (recognized as terrorist organization by Canada),

Isn’t it the height of bigotry and hypocracy that that while tribal Pushtoons can settle any where, other Pakistanis cannot do so in their areas?

Tribals Pashtuns have no choice but to leave their lands due to the ongoing military operations, these poor people are Mohajirs (someone who migrates from their native land due to difficulties) who left their homes because they had no choice and its very hypocritical of the MQM to deny these people a safe shelter when their own ancestors migrated from india due to the difficulties they faced.

You call Baitulah Mahsood’s group and Sufi Mohammed’s group in Swat more Pakistanis?

When did anyone say that TTP are even Pakistanis, i said "I see no difference between them (MQM) and the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan". Perhaps you either misread my comment when i said "Pashtuns are more Pakistani than these MQM" or either your terming all Pashtuns to be TTP terrorists.

These people refuse to fly Pakistan’s’ flag and beheaded soldiers of PA. Even distributed videos to brag about it.

TTP are criminals and never can be considered Pakistani, and neither can a political party who's leader (Altaf Hussain) termed the creation of Pakistan the biggest mistake

I am really disappointed at the narrow-mindedness and bigotry expressed in some of the posts. This illustrates why Pakistan is in a mess.

indeed when political parties like the PPP and MQM who coerce people to vote for them and assassinate political rivals exist in our country then what's the use of democracy when you don't play fair?

Quite a few activists of MQM and Karachi ANP, as well as some of PPP Jialaas are thugs and cut throats and equally responsible for the bloodshed.

agreed

One cannot deny that nearly all the suicide bombers have been identified as Pushtoon youths from the FATA.

What can you expect when our countries western provinces have been left neglected by our corrupt politicians and the people of FATA are also suffering due to the Drone strikes (which are counterproductive BTW) , the TTP offer food, cloths, and shelter to the homeless boys in exchange for their loyalty and service.

I wonder what the reaction of GOP would be if Americans start launching drone strikes in Sindh, Karachi, Punjab, Even Isamabad! Or the life of Pashtuns and Balochis doesn't matter?

Vast majority of the Pushtoon Taliban fighters when they run away from PA, hide in Karachi under the protection of ANP.

please provide a link to a reliable source for your claims. ANP itself has been a target of TTP's suicide bombers due to their (ANP's) secular views.

These TTP followers are ethnic as well as sectarian bigots.

Sectarian bigots they are, but ethnic? Lest i checked TTP was responsible for killing hundreds of Tribal elders in the KP.

On the other hand PPP & MQM have secular outlook. I would therefore prefer MQM over Karachi ANP because it is the lesser evil.

This is your own opinion and personal choice as ANP also has a secular outlook so its someone's personal choice to choose who they prefer, you might consider MQM as lesser evil but i don't for as long as people the likes of Altaf are its leaders.

ANP in KP are themselves victims of the FATA terrorists.

here your contradicting yourself in your own post.

Last edited:
His term ended and now he's an important member of MQM but maybe in the future he can become CM and even PM cuz he has massive support.

Oh very sad news indeed, why cant they extend his term, he was more than excellent mayor any city in the world have ever got. Well now i understand why therz no good news on development of Karachi now. I am very sad after hearing this. I wish some one put him in office again some how.

TTP are criminals and never can be considered Pakistani, and neither can a political party who's leader (Altaf Hussain) termed the creation of Pakistan the biggest mistake

Brother Altaf Hussain is a human being like you & me, mistakes are done by every one, & even he said this but after his these remarks in india he had huge pressure from his own party MQM & no one support him in his this remarks but then he gave an explanation about it in a TV show. & I assure you that Gad forbid if Altaf became anti Pakistani(which is totally impossible) than even MQM will kick him out, MQM is not any ones family party, MQM is most patriotic party of Pakistan & 95% of literate & middle class support MQM, it is working against feudals, landlords Jageerdaars etc, whether they are in Sindh,Balochistan,FATA,KP NWFP,Punjab,G-Baltistan,AJK.& in the end we all are 1 Pakistanis, only understand this.:pakistan::pakistan:

For the People barking about "Altaf Hussain saying creation of Pakistan was a blunder"

Last edited by a moderator:
stop posting altf videos its disgusting........

I do give the MQM to have a leader like Mustafa Kamal. He is one of the few leaders in Pakistan's history that if given the chance can make Pakistan a power to be recon with. I cannot say that about all of the MQM leaders, but he has a proven record and I wish he come to power again not at a provincial or city level, but at a federal level. If he serves a city only 18 million people of Karachi are served and he is comes at a federal level, 183 million people of the country will benefit from his honest and hard work.

I respect your sentiments. Zardari is stupid and a trator to the nation. Though Mushraf giving the Gwadar Port to Singapore Port Authority was a major blunder to Pakistan's strategic and Naval interests.

Nobody gave the Gwader port to anyone. It was a matter of managing a port that has the potential of handling very significant sea commerce. The Singaporeans responded to an open bid and the management of the port itself was what the company was planning on taking over. Nothing happened to the PN's base at Ormara or to any of the strategic aspects of the port itself.

Like everything else in Pakistan, its the sworn duty of every government of the day to cancel anything done by the predecessors and start anew (which is the reason the country has gone nowhere in the past 60 years).

See the end of this article where "payback" is discussed:
India and Pakistan: what?s the difference? | openDemocracy

But hats off to mustafa kamal.... he did a good job in karachi.

I agree. He did do a good job. The development in Karachi under Mustafa Kamal and in Lahore etc. under Shahbaz Sharif should be lauded. They have set a good standard for others to follow.

The recent problems in Karachi have another aspect that has not been raised on this thread and that issue has a lot to do with PPP's habit of paying back supporters. In Karachi, all over the government and provincial administration level, Jiyalas are being pushed in without merit. This is causing an additional heartburn in Karachi.

It would be different if PPP did this selectively and on case by case basis, however living up to the tradition of PPP's accommodation of free-loaders, every single appointment, deal etc. etc. is going through the give and take that was not happening in Musharraf's time in Karachi. As a result, the local and provincial government in Karachi are paralyzed. I think the case is quite similar to the disconnect between the center and the Punjab with the PPP inserting its man in the Governor's house to make sure that what they want goes on or at least they can interfere in the local provincial matters as and when they need to.

Nobody gave the Gwader port to anyone. It was a matter of managing a port that has the potential of handling very significant sea commerce. The Singaporeans responded to an open bid and the management of the port itself was what the company was planning on taking over. Nothing happened to the PN's base at Ormara or to any of the strategic aspects of the port itself.

Like everything else in Pakistan, its the sworn duty of every government of the day to cancel anything done by the predecessors and start anew (which is the reason the country has gone nowhere in the past 60 years).

See the end of this article where "payback" is discussed:
India and Pakistan: what?s the difference? | openDemocracy

Oh yea about Gwadar Port:

Senator Ismail Baledi from Balochistan said federal minister for shipping and ports Babar Ghauri from MQM did not want to see Gwadar port as a successful project.
Gwadar port is fully functional: Gabol

Its obvious its not in MQM's interest if Gwadar becomes a successful Port city of Pakistan.

Whenever Gwadar develops as an alternative port city, the leverage position of the MQM is bound to reduce significantly.

Senator Ismail Baledi from Balochistan said federal minister for shipping and ports Babar Ghauri from MQM did not want to see Gwadar port as a successful project.

Its obvious its not in MQM's interest if Gwadar becomes a successful Port city of Pakistan.

Whenever Gwadar develops as an alternative port city, the leverage position of the MQM is bound to reduce significantly.

man ooo man this is pure propaganda, and also karachi will not lose its status if gawadar develops, babar gauri was also ports n shippin minister during musharraf time, its the BLA who doesnt want the development and also its the balochis themselves who are fearing the mass population influx, MQM can and i dont understand you point that MQM will suffer in gawadar develops, infact karachis close distance with gawadar will enable MQM to pretty much prosper there, gawadar will have a great karachi influence if it develops, both gonna be the sister like cities...

man ooo man this is pure propaganda, and also karachi will not lose its status if gawadar develops, babar gauri was also ports n shippin minister during musharraf time, its the BLA who doesnt want the development and also its the balochis themselves who are fearing the mass population influx, MQM can and i dont understand you point that MQM will suffer in gawadar develops, infact karachis close distance with gawadar will enable MQM to pretty much prosper there, gawadar will have a great karachi influence if it develops, both gonna be the sister like cities...

And then the ports in Karachi will lose business to Gwadar Port because Gwadar Port is more strategically located than the ports of Karachi. And Pakistan will be more dependent on Gwadar than Karachi.

That is why the Senator from Balochistan said that MQM doesn't want Gwadar to be a success.

Are pushtuns, Punjabis and sindhis not Pakistanis?? Why do these MQM thugs think Karachi is their jageer??? I see another AL and mukti bahini in the making!

The names are different but MQM, ANP, JS, Jamat, etc etc all belong to same lot..just that MQM is on the highlight for being most notrious but others arent angels either!

Guess i had to agree with you eventually on some thing ;)

Perhaps in another 60 years we could live in a world where some one says they are a Pushtun or Punjabi and the other person would say where is that i am a Pakistani.

Pathetic propaganda ! Do u know Gawadar port progressed for the first time in history and Babur Ghauri was minister of port and shipping?

Back
Top Bottom