What's new

MQM Terrorists causing chaos in Karachi and trouble for Pakistan

Even if it does, the Mayor is either:
1) Obeying Altaf's commands
2) Scared
3) Gave control to Altaf

so its safe to say a No !

You know in London we now have a Mayor system where people elect him or her from the city and they make all the decisions regarding the welfare of the city. I think Karachi and Mumbai should adopt this model to move away from parties like MQM and Shiv Sena who do not really care about the habitants of the city but exist to serve one purpose that is to get rich.

You know in London we now have a Mayor system where people elect him or her from the city and they make all the decisions regarding the welfare of the city. I think Karachi and Mumbai should adopt this model to move away from parties like MQM and Shiv Sena who do not really care about the habitants of the city but exist to serve one purpose that is to get rich.

Yeah agreed !
But the point is, how can we wipe out these parties that are having a strong hold ?

Yeah agreed !
But the point is, how can we wipe out these parties that are having a strong hold ?

mmm problem is these parties use the old divide and rule method often setting one community against others. MQM against the against the Pashtuns and Shiv Sena againist North Indians to get the vote bank.

The only solution for Karachi and Mumbai is to be distinct and not a part of Sind or Maharashtra state but have its own laws, taxes and city mayor to look after the needs of the people who reside there. The Mayor could be elected every 2yrs or 4yrs if one wants and all the Tax collected in the Urban cities like Karachi I feel 3/4 should be reused within the city for infrastructure projects like metro systems etc instead of going to the center who will not make the best use of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These MQM terrorists should be brought to justice and executed, they don't deserve to live in Pakistan, Pashtuns are more Pakistani than these MQM b@st@rds. Who are these MQM terrorists to decide where Pashtuns can live. I see no difference between them and the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan.

The earlier we remove this cancer from our nation the better.

well said brother ,i couldnt say it any better myself
:pakistan: :sniper:

This is most racist remark I have ever come across. No doubt Karachi is Pakistan and every Pakistan has a right to settle anywhere in Pakistan. Pray tell me does the same apply to FATA?

Uncles from my mother’s side are from Faisalabad, one of then were shot dead in Bara when he tried to start business there a few years ago. Isn’t it the height of bigotry and hypocracy that that while tribal Pushtoons can settle any where, other Pakistanis cannot do so in their areas? Tribals can be bigoted to extent that in the Kurram Agency, Orakzais wont event let Turies to pass thru their lands and vice versa.

You call Baitulah Mahsood’s group and Sufi Mohammed’s group in Swat more Pakistanis? These people refuse to fly Pakistan’s’ flag and beheaded soldiers of PA. Even distributed videos to brag about it.

I am really disappointed at the narrow-mindedness and bigotry expressed in some of the posts. This illustrates why Pakistan is in a mess.

I repeat my stand:

Quite a few activists of MQM and Karachi ANP, as well as some of PPP Jialaas are thugs and cut throats and equally responsible for the bloodshed.

One cannot deny that nearly all the suicide bombers have been identified as Pushtoon youths from the FATA. Vast majority of the Pushtoon Taliban fighters when they run away from PA, hide in Karachi under the protection of ANP. These TTP followers are ethnic as well as sectarian bigots.

On the other hand PPP & MQM have secular outlook. I would therefore prefer MQM over Karachi ANP because it is the lesser evil. I would add that this doesn’t apply to ANP in the KP. ANP in KP are themselves victims of the FATA terrorists.

Regret to say that Shahi Syed is a traitor to the cause of Bacha Khan. Some one should ask him how he came to own more than half a dozen petrol pumps in Karachi?

mmm problem is these parties use the old divide and rule method often setting one community against others. MQM against the against the Pashtuns and Shiv Sena againist North Indians to get the vote bank.

The only solution for Karachi and Mumbai is to be distinct and not a part of Sind or Maharashtra state but have its own laws, taxes and city mayor to look after the needs of the people who reside there. The Mayor could be elected every 2yrs or 4yrs if one wants and all the Tax collected in the Urban cities like Karachi I feel 3/4 should be reused within the city for infrastructure projects like metro systems etc instead of going to the center who will not make the best use of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know too much about MQM or Pakistani politics but I stand by the concept idea of Karachi & Mumbai having a mayor system and being distinct from Sind and Maharashtra so it can generate it's own taxes and set it's own laws to better the life of the cities habitants.

I dont know too much about MQM or Pakistani politics but I stand by the concept idea of Karachi & Mumbai having a mayor system and being distinct from Sind and Maharashtra so it can generate it's own taxes and set it's own laws to better the life of the cities habitants.

Yeah MQM agree on that, and it was MQM's mayor who got award of one of the 3 best mayor of the world bu foreign policy, and whole world recognise MQM's mayor's efforts for karachi, but few bullshit anti pakistanis hates him, just search Mustafa Kamal on google !

@ajay: watch these all videos, and see the strength of MQM in karachi, do u know they get 90% votes from karachi. Whole karachi supports MQM, see the below videos !

Karachi_MQM_supporters_gather_16317.jpg

funeral_1755481c.jpg

rally171106-25.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehehe....whole karachi was closed, but still see the sea of karachiites ! Non-karachiiites know nothing about MQM !

what i think is MQM is a party with a great potential, its not like a terrorist party, it has people full of talents and education, but this altaf guy is ruining the party, his is dictating the party, and thats the reason, MQM is not displaying its full potential, altaf has hijacked the party, altaf is just behaving like PML and PPP, where one family rules the entire party.

MQM is against the jagirdars, so jagirdars like altaf should be removed first of all. the leader ship should be given to people who are more dedicated like mustafa kemal, khush bakht shujaat etc.. altaf should be removed from the party, its because of him there are differences in MQM too, when altaf goes MQM will certainly become the largest party of pakistan, and it will earn good name not like a party of thugs, corrupts bhatta khors, party of racism etc etc

saab altaf ka kehna maante hai, aur altaf de dadagiri hai, jo altaf na maana wooh kuch nai, is this a party or the dictatorship????

Does Karachi have a Mayor at all?

Well it has an administrator and that is Fazlur Rehman from People's Party. As soon as this corrupt PPP party came and took over Karachi there hasn't been peace and all developments have slowed down.

This Administrator is getting drunk on the job

And compare him to Mustafa Kamal former nazim and 2nd best mayor in the world

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom