What's new

MQM Terrorists causing chaos in Karachi and trouble for Pakistan

lets not forget mqm has brutally killed and terrorized the very same people it has raised slogans for to trade loyalty in a state vs party manner. In the mqm view, you cannot be a patriotic Pakistani of migrant origin unless you label yourself as mohajir and enroll in mutahida qanjar movement!

Sorry for the interruption

You bunch of idiots make it so easy for those who wish Pakistan ill - You don't know who your enemy is and you don't care -- all you want is someone or something to hate --- congratulations, now you are reduced to hating yourselves, seeing yourselves as enemies -- damn shame that we have people such as you lot calling yourselves Pakistanis.

You need to stop being the plaything of powerful to whom you are only a tool - persuaded that your enemy are other Pakistanis who are your neighbors -- just please grow up.

Sorry for the interruption

You bunch of idiots make it so easy for those who wish Pakistan ill - You don't know who your enemy is and you don't care -- all you want is someone or something to hate --- congratulations, now you are reduced to hating yourselves, seeing yourselves as enemies -- damn shame that we have people such as you lot calling yourselves Pakistanis.

You need to stop being the plaything of powerful to whom you are only a tool - persuaded that your enemy are other Pakistanis who are your neighbors -- just please grow up.

We are a joke. The mental prowess put on the display here on this thread confirms that this nation of ours is nothing but two-bit ethnic clowns who can't see what is good or bad for their country. The fact that the entire thread has come down to outright use of derogatory terms should make us realize how bankrupt we are as a nation that we cannot even hold a civil discourse and only talk about the issue rationally.

I will delete posts that are personal without regard. Prior to typing all of that trash, consider it if its worth your while to do so.

lets not forget mqm has brutally killed and terrorized the very same people it has raised slogans for to trade loyalty in a state vs party manner. In the mqm view, you cannot be a patriotic Pakistani of migrant origin unless you label yourself as mohajir and enroll in mutahida qanjar movement!

why dont you start your own qanjar movement

All people living outside of Karachi who do not understand the MQM hate it. Almost all Karachiites (Sindhis, Punjabis, most Pakhtuns & Balochis, Mohajirs ethnicities living in Karachi) love the MQM for the development & progress they have brought to the city, & for their moderate anti-extremist & anti-terrorist stance. The MQM doesn't discriminate ethnicities, Shias, Sunnis, Barelvis, Sufis, Ahmedis, Hindus, Christians, Parsis, any non-Muslims etc anyone. I used to be very anti-MQM in the 90's, but in the last 15 years, they have transformed from a Mohajir party to a mainstream party that includes ALL ethnicities at good positions. They have changed their image of aggressive thuggery to a progressive, peaceful party. The propaganda against the MQM is that they (Mohajirs) are Indians, & promote India's interests, & they should have no rights in Pakistan as they are 'Indians'. The MQM is the only true, middle class grassroots party of Pakistan. PPP is feudal, PML-N is feudal, Asfandyar Wali of ANP is even hated amongst Pakhtuns. Some true facts.

All people living outside of Karachi who do not understand the MQM hate it. Almost all Karachiites (Sindhis, Punjabis, most Pakhtuns & Balochis, Mohajirs ethnicities living in Karachi) love the MQM for the development & progress they have brought to the city, & for their moderate anti-extremist & anti-terrorist stance. I used to be very anti-MQM in the 90's, but in the last 15 years, they have transformed from a Mohajir party to a mainstream party that includes ALL ethnicities at good positions. They have changed their image of aggressive thuggery to a progressive, peaceful one. The propaganda against the MQM is that they (Mohajirs) are Indians, & promote India's interests, & they should have no rights in Pakistan as they are 'Indians'. The MQM is the only true, middle class grassroots party of Pakistan. PPP is feudal, PML-N is feudal, Asfandyar Wali of ANP is even hated amongst Pakhtuns. Some true facts.

then why not kick altaf out, if mqm has changed, altaf is the bigest hurdle behind mqm's real strength..

then why not kick altaf out, if mqm has changed, altaf is the bigest hurdle behind mqm's real strength..

I do not represent the MQM. I think Altaf Hussein is an inspirational leader for them, even though he generates controversy. I really have no opinion about the guy (favorable or unfavorable), but I appreciate what MQM has done for Karachi. It has made everyone feel equally in Karachi. There are 7 million Pakhtuns in Karachi today, the most Pakthuns found in any city of the world. There are more Pakhtuns in Karachi than in Peshawar, Quetta or any city of Afghanistan (the total number of Afghan Pashtuns in Afghanistan is only 13 million, so just imagine). If they had discriminated against Pakhtuns, you wouldn't see 7 million Pakhtuns in Pakistan, more than half the number of Pakhtuns found in ALL OF AFGHANISTAN.

MQM does not discriminate against Muslims, non-Muslims, and people from any ethnicity. It is a grass-root, middle class party that attracts educated people. However, the MQM is the enemy of the feudal lords (PPP, PML) and the status quo (ANP) that preach ethnic hatred, bring out the ethnic card, & discriminate other ethnicities. Why is the MQM the only party in Pakistan to do this? The only people that hate MQM are those that don't understand it. Don't depend on hearsay, go to Karachi, talk to Karachiites from all ethnicities, backgrounds; & you will see the love they have for MQM. It is Asfandyar Wali that tries to bring out the ethnic card to rally the Pakhtuns with him against the MQM, yet most Karachi Pakhtuns support the MQM. I don't know much about Imran Khan & the PTI enough, but I just feel he might be from the status quo (I might be wrong). Even if he isn't from the status quo, I don't know if he has enough popular support in Pakistan to lift Pakistan, or even one Pakistan city.

And what about the taliban coming from NWFP into Karachi??...are they spreading the message of peace and love in Karachi??

A BAG FULL OF MONEY WILL REACH 90 and MQM will rejoin coaltion!! government!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom