What's new

MQM Terrorists causing chaos in Karachi and trouble for Pakistan

Karachi is for each & every PAKISTANI, I 101% agree on this, But how the hell can any one call the most un corrupt & patriotic party MQM as terrorists? I am Urduspeaking & i can Inshallah die for my motherland Pakistan & i love MQM & i beleive by grace of Almighty Allah it can solve all problems if comes into power, it is PPP idiots who are preparing for 2013 elections for their votes, just tell me what did we Pakistanis get after throwing Musharraf? only we came 11 position UP in corruption, Rupee fall from 57 to 86 against $, all good projects mainly Gawadar stopped, more terrorism, more violence, more corruption, defence industry going down, when was the last time Pakistan test its new missile, please open eyes Pakistanis other wise we will finish fighting each other, this PPP is not Shaheed Zulfiqar Bhutto's PPP, this is corrupt Ghaddari PPP.I love each & every Pakistani brother no matter which ethnic or language he belong, he is my Pakistani brother but you guys should respect othes too, by calling MQM terrorists, what will people who truly knows MQM(as a patriot Pakistani party) think?

Allah bless Pakistan:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Karachi is for each & every PAKISTANI, I 101% agree on this, But how the hell can any one call the most un corrupt & patriotic party MQM as terrorists? I am Urduspeaking & i can Inshallah die for my motherland Pakistan & i love MQM & i beleive by grace of Almighty Allah it can solve all problems if comes into power, it is PPP idiots who are preparing for 2013 elections for their votes, just tell me what did we Pakistanis get after throwing Musharraf? only we came 11 position UP in corruption, Rupee fall from 57 to 86 against $, all good projects mainly Gawadar stopped, more terrorism, more violence, more corruption, defence industry going down, when was the last time Pakistan test its new missile, please open eyes Pakistanis other wise we will finish fighting each other, this PPP is not Shaheed Zulfiqar Bhutto's PPP, this is corrupt Ghaddari PPP.I love each & every Pakistani brother no matter which ethnic or language he belong, he is my Pakistani brother but you guys should respect othes too, by calling MQM terrorists, what will people who truly knows MQM(as a patriot Pakistani party) think?

I respect your sentiments. Zardari is stupid and a trator to the nation. Though Mushraf giving the Gwadar Port to Singapore Port Authority was a major blunder to Pakistan's strategic and Naval interests.

anyone who tunes into north indian news about crime gangs and city thugs will come to understand the mentality of mqm. racist, bigoted, criminaly commericial and two faced!

You are no less racist, Indirectly you have blamed Muhajirs of being anti Pakistan, Pro Indian mentality. :tdown:

Exactly Musharraf was the best leader for Pakistan in recent times and during MQM's rule in Karachi there was peace only but then these ANP and PPP come and violence emerges. But once Karachi is fully destroyed these ANP and PPP members will go back to where they came from but we the people of Karachi have no where else to go, Karachi is our only home. MQM is called a party based on ethnicity but they also have Pashtuns and Punjabis and MQM fights for the middle class not the feudal lords like PPP and PML-N. MQM is the only party that fights for the middle class and the minorities and fights against the two biggest threats to Pakistan (Terrorism and Feudalism). Great Leaders (example, Mustafa Kamal) come from the masses not palaces (Ghaddari).

You can see the indirect racism against urdu speakers on this thread and its true in real life too. Go to Lahore,Faisalabad,and even in Karachi and you will see how urdu speakers are called Hindustanis and Bahiya log. MQM members and urdu speakers are called terrorists, racists etc but it was their families that left all of their wealth behind and faced genocide for the love of Pakistan and now we have to prove our patriotism.

Last edited:
what does this word muhajir literally mean and who does it stand for???

Exactly Musharraf was the best leader for Pakistan in recent times and during MQM's rule in Karachi there was peace only but then these ANP and PPP come and violence emerges. But once Karachi is fully destroyed these ANP and PPP members will go back to where they came from but we the people of Karachi have no where else to go, Karachi is our only home. MQM is called a party based on ethnicity but they also have Pashtuns and Punjabis and MQM fights for the middle class not the feudal lords like PPP and PML-N. MQM is the only party that fights for the middle class and the minorities and fights against the two biggest threats to Pakistan (Terrorism and Feudalism). Great Leaders (example, Mustafa Kamal) come from the masses not palaces (Ghaddari).

You can see the indirect racism against urdu speakers on this thread and its true in real life too. Go to Lahore,Faisalabad,and even in Karachi and you will see how urdu speakers are called Hindustanis and Bahiya log. MQM members and urdu speakers are called terrorists, racists etc but it was their families that left all of their wealth behind and faced genocide for the love of Pakistan and now we have to prove our patriotism.

Brother, actually the problem is that most of our Pakistani brothers are illiterate, it is the biggest issue. We Urduspeaking Pakistanis are litterate & should act like litterate persons, we dont need to show our patriotism to any 1, whole Pakistan is our home not only Karachi & whole Karachi is for every Pakistani too. The proof of patriotism of Urduspeakers is that take an example of Urduspeakers in Bangladesh they refused to take BDSHI nationality & still they have Pakistani flag in their houses, their biggest dream is that they sooner or later come to their own country, their dream is that when die their grave must be in Pakistani territory.

Long Live Pakistan:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Altaf hussain isint a political leader, he is a leader, for sure, but of a terrorist organisation !!
He was the one who killed Imran Farooq, serial killer, partner of Altaf, because he was planning to go against him and leak out secrets !!
For sure Altaf would have killed him and then trying cover up his crime in this video:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Altaf hussain isint a political leader, he is a leader, for sure, but of a terrorist organisation !!
He was the one who killed Imran Farooq, serial killer, partner of Altaf, because he was planning to go against him and leak out secrets !!
For sure Altaf would have killed him and then trying cover up his crime in this video:

From where did you get all this knowledge?:blink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom