What's new

MQM Target killer Nadeem took training from RAW & Indian Army :- Mubashir Lucman shows JIT Report

people form a country where these are happening need any external training to fire a gun?? almost every one in pakistan have an AK. and you think that MQM worker need training from india to use these weapons? your country have a gun culture, india don't have anything to do with it. pakistani is home country for almost all terrorists organisations in SA. so if a person want weapons training he don't need to have to came to india for training, pakistan is an ideal place for that.

"Almost every Pakistani has a AK-47. And Pakistan is the home for almost all the terrorists organizations in South Asia". WoW! I appreciate that a common man of "Super power India" is learning so fast from their "Super power" media.

MQM will be hunted down just like mad dogs are hunted down and you will see that happening in front of your eyes
And then you will wake up.

MQM is an ideology far more powerful than the farcical two nation theory. Our experience since the times of Ayub Khan is enough for us to know what is right and wrong.

MQM is an ideology far more powerful than the farcical two nation theory. Our experience since the times of Ayub Khan is enough for us to know what is right and wrong.
Yes MQM is an ideology of mass murdering and taking bhatta and terrorism and and crime and this theory will be ended and along with its people brutally

You know what, whenever I watch the speech of Altaf Hussain. I always think that how a sane person can follow this guy.

As long as these Proofs are good enough for Court no one cares about MQM so Convince the court with this JIT report rather pep talking here and there.
You wasting your precious time in few dumbs:coffee: they don't hates MQM or AH their hate is for a specific community, Gohar Ayub Khab under his Dad's order with a mob of an ethnic group start ALL this, that summandar guy is munafiqe Azam of this Fourm baki chele chante hain has pain in his azz but he might don't know what is the reason of it:wink: keep away from this thread is a best advise.

Yes MQM is an ideology of mass murdering and taking bhatta and terrorism and and crime and this theory will be ended and along with its people brutally
Are you idiot or something?Ending MQM means MASSACRE of worse kind and does Army has a will to do that. I dont think so. MQM is deep and are not dependent on Political Refugees like Imran and Nawaz and this organization also have deeper Grass root Links that could only end through Massacre of Worse kind.

I mean tell your friends to and as many people as you can I am not saying you alone send one million messages I you and thousands of people send these messages

i am with you buddy maybe i am already doing it .. i was kidding earlier..
these target killers and Pakista's enemy state sud deal with them brutally...

MQM is the reaction of the hypocrisy, double standards, hatred and persecution directed against Urdu speakers. Learn to live with it and swallow the bitter truth.

Are you idiot or something?Ending MQM means MASSACRE of worse kind and does Army has a will to do that. I dont think so. MQM is deep and are not dependent on Political Refugees like Imran and Nawaz and this organization also have deeper Grass root Links that could only end through Massacre of Worse kind.
Yes same massacre will be done which TTP is facing both are same level of terrorists and no mercy will be shown will be hunted down weather are in cities or on mountains no mercy most brutal action will be taken

i am with you buddy maybe i am already doing it .. i was kidding earlier..
these target killers and Pakista's enemy state sud deal with them brutally...
Than tell your friends to be part of it from phone calls to twitter and use all

MQM is the reaction of the hypocrisy, double standards, hatred and persecution directed against Urdu speakers. Learn to live with it and swallow the bitter truth.
MQM is the biggest hypocrite and has most double standards and hatred and persecutor of both Urdu speaking and others MQM is the biggest terrorist group of Pakistan

Yes same massacre will be done which TTP is facing both are same level of terrorists and no mercy will be shown will be hunted down weather are in cities or on mountains no mercy most brutal action will be taken
If that happens then it will take Karachi with it. The only reason why Army is Bombing WANA to the ground is that people have Evacuated from the area otherwise Army wouldnt dare on the first Place now consider people Evacuating Karachi just like Waziristan. Are you in your Senses or just gone insane.

"Almost every Pakistani has a AK-47. And Pakistan is the home for almost all the terrorists organizations in South Asia". WoW! I appreciate that a common man of "Super power India" is learning so fast from their "Super power" media.

watch that video, then comment. almost every terrorism in SA is from pakistan and it is a fact. taliban, al qaeda, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Hizbul Mujahideen, Indian Mujahideen, Lashkar-e-Taiba and the list goes on... all are created and funded by pakistan. you can search in google to know their pakistani connection.

If that happens then it will take Karachi with it. The only reason why Army is Bombing WANA to the ground is that people have Evacuated from the area otherwise Army wouldnt dare on the first Place now consider people Evacuating Karachi just like Waziristan. Are you in your Senses or just gone insane.
Karachi will go no where only MQM terrorists will be hunted down in streets and every where they are found

Than tell your friends to be part of it from phone calls to twitter and use all

MQM is the biggest hypocrite and has most double standards and hatred and persecutor of both Urdu speaking and others MQM is the biggest terrorist group of Pakistan

MQM doesnt represnt any sect of nation.. atleast not anymore we all Pakistani's are Urdu speaking.. and somehow 70% traveled from subcontinant india to pakistan.. after 70 years no one has right to call refugee or mohajir.
MQM sub be banned organization.. how they were involved in killing and being foreign agenda.
People of Pakistan and particular Karachi have choices to be part of secular non secular parties.
i dont mind even if you add ANP with MQM.

Karachi will go no where only MQM terrorists will be hunted down in streets and every where they are found
Ya like its that easy to eliminate a whole platform with thousands of people without getting known just like that. You dreaming to much here and take a shower before commenting.

You know what, whenever I watch the speech of Altaf Hussain. I always think that how a sane person can follow this guy.

Yes I have become insane because the thaikaydaars of the country, which my ancestors created, are the ones who were the lap dogs of the British Raj, Unionists and Congress.

Back
Top Bottom