What's new

MQM - Political Desk

Political party which engages in terrorism and mafia activities in Karachi :)

It means it is a political party ... And political parties stand accussed all kinds ... Like people say PTI is saving jewish interests in Pakistan ... As well as IK has taken money from his ex brother in law who is a jewish ... But I think accusations are nothing until it proves :what:

It means it is a political party ... And political parties stand accussed all kinds ... Like people say PTI is saving jewish interests in Pakistan ... As well as IK has taken money from his ex brother in law who is a jewish ... But I think accusations are nothing until it proves :what:

Everyone knows that hell will let loose if Altaf or his cronies in MQM are charged with terrorism, extortion etc.

Scotland Yard wanted to come to Pakistan to investigate this matter so they could charge Altaf Hussain, but the PPP government didnt allow them to, of course since they are in bed with MQM. ;)

Everyone knows that hell will let loose if Altaf or his cronies in MQM are charged with terrorism, extortion etc.

Scotland Yard wanted to come to Pakistan to investigate this matter so they could charge Altaf Hussain, but the PPP government didnt allow them to, of course since they are in bed with MQM. ;)

why would scotland yard come to pakistan to investigate a crime committed in UK

why would scotland yard come to pakistan to investigate a crime committed in UK

:facepalm:

Crime committed in PAKISTAN. Altaf giving ORDERS to his cronies in Pakistan to execute, kidnap people.

Pakistan has no extradition deal with UK and Altaf is now a British nationality.

He can be punished for his wrongdoings only in UK IF Pakistan gives them the proof they need OR let them come to the country to investigate themselves.

by Every one do you mean the non karachietes and in the case of this forum non-resident expat pakistanis or do you mean the residents of karachi ??

:facepalm:

Crime committed in PAKISTAN. Altaf giving ORDERS to his cronies in Pakistan to execute, kidnap people.

Pakistan has no extradition deal with UK and Altaf is now a British nationality.

He can be punished for his wrongdoings only in UK IF Pakistan gives them the proof they need OR let them come to the country to investigate themselves.

facepalm, why would altaf need his so called cronies in pakistan when he can easily get cronies from london and secondly if any criminal came from pakistan to UK then scotland yard needs to establish the crime in UK, because the crime scene is in UK, the criminal cant just escape from UK carrying the murder weapon and evidences with him

london is the most heavily monitored city in the world, you can just do crime and escape

and still if you have any link to the news where government of pakistan has denied entry to scotland yard then please share with us

Video: Law enforcement agencies failed to stop terrorist attack on liberal parties

Last edited by a moderator:
Video: Law enforcement agencies failed to stop terrorist attack on liberal parties

why is he crying NOW! they were in government for 5 years they should have done something about it then!

Rehman Malik was like best friends with farooq sattar. if MQM cries of law and order situation now it is incorrect of them. when clearly they have been in power since 2002 to b correct!

1 example is how he kicked out and tear gased supporters of PML N in pindi!
These are tactics to disperse to political workers & governments do the same in every age … This couldn’t say that political demonstrations were banned ……………..

bhai we don;t live in NORTH KOREA! media is azaad everywhere in the world! and hence azaad media exposed 12th may culprits! only in north korea media is not azaad because it is communist country!
You live in just Pakistan … You didn’t have any information even your neighbor country … Bhai sahib BBC is controlled by government … CNN is controlled by government … Indian news channels are controlled by government … @Humble Pakistani your input will be appreciated …

Pakistani media is not called Aazad … I have much better word for them … They could be called Awara Media ……………

MQM had HOME MINISTER Waseem Akhtar & governor on 12th MAY 2007. we all saw who the "real terrorists were" that day! MQM was also the first party to sit with a dictator (mushi) and also the first party to sit with PPP (wadera)!
Wrong answer … Actually you said “but dhamaaky have been happening since 2008 so why didn't MQM,ANP & PPP who were in government fix the problem? now they think of objecting and doing protest abroad when they leave government???” You mentioned since 2008 … Now my question is that was Waseem Akhter interior minister in 2008 … Eventually you jumped on 12th May 2007 … Infact you remembered just 1 incident in whole 5 years tenure of Waseem Akhter … Ok … Exceptions are always acceptable … You can’t evaluate the performance of any government just on single incident … 2nd MQM wasn’t 1st party who sat with Musharraf … PTI was the 1st party who supported Musharraf’s referendum … And JI was the 1st party who contested in Musharraf’s local body elections in 2001 in Karachi … PMLN & PPP were also contested in Musharraf’s local body elections … But MQM was on boycott … PMLN was the first party who sat with PPP after 2008 elections ……………..

PPP allies for 5 YEARS with MQM & ANP so all 3 are at fault! you can't enjoy the benefits and then blame the PPP. so yes MQM & ANP are equally responsible

so coaltion partner can take benefits but mistakes are of PPP waah what an amazing excuse!
I think if you will sit in a car with someone who will drive the car … He would drive very bad … You will intimate to him that control on yourself & drive safely otherwise an accident may occur … He’ll listen but won’t act … Meanwhile a minor accident would be occurred with car … Kindly tell me what would you say to this situation …………
Will you be guilty in whole scenario … If answer will be “YES” or “NO” … This is not called “excuse” … It is ground reality ……....

450 billion ruppees scam please don't forget of MQM
Explosive findings unearth 450 billion scandal by outgoing MQM minister | Karachi Metblogs
Kindly refer original Rauf Klasra link … I can’t see complete story … And these kind of blogs are not reliable……………

because clearly all parties did MUKK MUKKA and withdrew from their statements and proofs. and now operation is on going in karachi to end no go areas.
If they withdrew their statements & proof then he can did something more … Why he left just his opinion … In every important case he leave his opinion ... Operation is being done by law enforcement agencies … Iss mai CJ ka kiya kamal hai ……………

operation in liyari? don't forget please!
Thank you very much my brother … You did exactly the right name … And none is any no-go area in Karachi except Lyari … I think you would know very well that who controls Lyari … And what issue has been raised by MQM again n again ……………

Heer Somo MQM candidate from Thatta

security situation in karachi, farooq sattar

farooq sattar niterview

salaam pakistan, khush bakht shujaat

six legged baby umer successfully operated the family thanked the sindh governor and the team

168209_10151363713806373_1805813308_n.jpg

I Thanks for asking for my opinion Patriots – The sad truth is that the three parties that are being targeted by the terrorists should not cry now… They had been in the Government for five long years and all that they did was loot the country hollow. They passed 17, 18 , 19th amendments to the constitution and gave lawmakers salary raises. Why did they not pay attention to the terrorist organizations and pass anti-terror and anti-hate speech laws that would have given the power to law enforces and a chance to put the terrorists behind bars for ever. Anti-Hate speech would have put people who encourage these terrorists who have created havoc with innocent lives all over the country. This is a lesson to ALL PAKISTANI VOTERS…. Pay attention to the candidates and ask them if and what are they going to do about terrorist organizations? I do not think it will be enough to get out of the War on Terror and these terrorist will become your friend… It is time for DEEP thinking… To save Pakistan! Terrorists and their supporters are the biggest problem… (Judiciary, and all the closet Taliban politicians, you know who they are!

2 MQM men gunned down in hyderabad

patang mela, Hyderabad

army finalises plan to secure elections

geo election cell, karachi

166217_159323827576309_724008168_n.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom