What's new

MQM - Political Desk

میراسحاق ذاکر شہوانی پی بی 5 کوئٹہ بلوچستان - جے یو آئی

217553_159254830916542_2129629265_n.jpg

3 اپریل 1991 خوست افغانستان کی فتح کے بعد حزب اسلامی کے کمانڈر گلبدین حکمت یار اور دیگر جنگجو مجاہدین کے ساتھ پاکستان مسلم لیگ (ن) کے مرکزی رہنما صدیق الفاروق نمایاں طور پر نظر آرہے ہیں

62655_159253580916667_1883783383_n.jpg

These are tactics to disperse to political workers & governments do the same in every age … This couldn’t say that political demonstrations were banned ……………..

so dispersing political workers of parties and doing LATHI CHARGE and tear gas is not obstruction of political demostrations? storming the GEO office is not obstruction of free media?

You live in just Pakistan … You didn’t have any information even your neighbor country … Bhai sahib BBC is controlled by government … CNN is controlled by government … Indian news channels are controlled by government … @Humble Pakistani your input will be appreciated …

which indian channel is controlled by media? and who said these media channels are controlled by government? if so why do they keep exposing corruption and scandals of their own government? indian channels expose their leader corruptions first! and also fox news,cnn etc all expose their leaders all the time! Musharraf closed down GEO and ARY and told AAJ to not do shows on him if they wished to remain active!

Pakistani media is not called Aazad … I have much better word for them … They could be called Awara Media ……………

you call it awara good. i don't care as long as they keep exposing the corrupt and incompetent people!. Raja rental did so much corruption we would have never known if it wasn't for the media! 12th may 2007 incident we would have never known if it wasn't for the media. Media has helped create awarness in pakistan. sometimes awara and azaad is a good thing.

Wrong answer … Actually you said “but dhamaaky have been happening since 2008 so why didn't MQM,ANP & PPP who were in government fix the problem? now they think of objecting and doing protest abroad when they leave government???” You mentioned since 2008 … Now my question is that was Waseem Akhter interior minister in 2008 … Eventually you jumped on 12th May 2007 … Infact you remembered just 1 incident in whole 5 years tenure of Waseem Akhter … Ok … Exceptions are always acceptable … You can’t evaluate the performance of any government just on single incident … 2nd MQM wasn’t 1st party who sat with Musharraf … PTI was the 1st party who supported Musharraf’s referendum … And JI was the 1st party who contested in Musharraf’s local body elections in 2001 in Karachi … PMLN & PPP were also contested in Musharraf’s local body elections … But MQM was on boycott … PMLN was the first party who sat with PPP after 2008 elections ……………..

bhai till 2007 Pakistan didn't have a drone strike or lal masjid incident! these 2 incidents pushed the TTP into start bombings! however, 12th may 2007 incident was a huge thing for the time and given the fact that MQM had home minsitry.hence i mentioned it.and secondly why didn't MQM protest about this before april? as long as they were in government they were quiet! ! well MQM wasn't the first party to sit with musharraf BUT MQM SAT WITH MUSHARRAF EVEN AFTER ALL PARTIES LEFT HIM FOR BEING WRONG! PML N might have been the first to sit with PPP but they left PPP alliance the minute PPP didn't deliever on its promises! however MQM took so many U TURNS! so the issue is that when everyone left PPP your party kept sitting with them no matter what happened.

I think if you will sit in a car with someone who will drive the car … He would drive very bad … You will intimate to him that control on yourself & drive safely otherwise an accident may occur … He’ll listen but won’t act … Meanwhile a minor accident would be occurred with car … Kindly tell me what would you say to this situation …………
Will you be guilty in whole scenario … If answer will be “YES” or “NO” … This is not called “excuse” … It is ground reality ……....

in this situation like i said before MQM should have got out of the car! why did they sit in the car driven by a drunk PPP that MQM blames for creating amman committe in liyari! the reason is simple MQM wanted to sit in power. it was power hungry that is why it just kept sitting in the car no matter how PPP drove it! ofcourse MQM is guilty for not getting out of the car when PML N got out! even the cheap JUI-F got out of the car!! this is what you call ground reality. ANP & MQM kept sitting while others got out!

Kindly refer original Rauf Klasra link … I can’t see complete story … And these kind of blogs are not reliable……………

If they withdrew their statements & proof then he can did something more … Why he left just his opinion … In every important case he leave his opinion ... Operation is being done by law enforcement agencies … Iss mai CJ ka kiya kamal hai ……………

CJ kaa yeh kamal hai that he wants constant reports from IG and also told them i give you limited time to remove NO GO AREAS IN KARACHI! respect law bhai! if you don't respect CJ who will you respect. if no law then there will be more chaos!

Thank you very much my brother … You did exactly the right name … And none is any no-go area in Karachi except Lyari … I think you would know very well that who controls Lyari … And what issue has been raised by MQM again n again ……………

and YET MQM sat in government knowing very well that PPP was controlling liyari amman committe! THIS IS MY QUESTION WHY BHAI WHY! why didn't MQM leave PPP alliance over liyari issue? because PPP and MQM both had their terrorists fight it out while the party leaders enjoyed good life.

brother please check the parts in red thanks .

Last edited by a moderator:
I Thanks for asking for my opinion Patriots – The sad truth is that the three parties that are being targeted by the terrorists should not cry now… They had been in the Government for five long years and all that they did was loot the country hollow. They passed 17, 18 , 19th amendments to the constitution and gave lawmakers salary raises. Why did they not pay attention to the terrorist organizations and pass anti-terror and anti-hate speech laws that would have given the power to law enforces and a chance to put the terrorists behind bars for ever. Anti-Hate speech would have put people who encourage these terrorists who have created havoc with innocent lives all over the country. This is a lesson to ALL PAKISTANI VOTERS…. Pay attention to the candidates and ask them if and what are they going to do about terrorist organizations? I do not think it will be enough to get out of the War on Terror and these terrorist will become your friend… It is time for DEEP thinking… To save Pakistan! Terrorists and their supporters are the biggest problem… (Judiciary, and all the closet Taliban politicians, you know who they are!

Brother! I am agree with all your concerns … But my point is while all parties were allied to legislation on Nizam e Adal regulation … Only 1 Party had opposed … While TTP was started to gather in Karachi … 1 party intimate to Pakistani people … On such 2 occasions rest of all parties were on same page against 1 party … Nobody did bother to heed … In such circumstances one comprises with unfavorable conditions … Yes we will surely condemn to PPP & ANP because they tried to impose Nizam e Adal in Swat as well as they have deliberately brought to TTP men in Karachi … So when MQM cried that talibanization is being formed in Karachi … They had been ridiculed by all their colleagues … WHY??? Now PPP & ANP should not cry … I agree with you but MQM couldn’t do anything alone … Infact I myself was unhappy to this coalition … But we often can’t understand some compulsions … Because PPP is used to play Sindh card … Whenever they tried to break up the coalition … PPP leaders have started to propagate in interior Sindh that So because we are Sindhi MQM has left us … Now they will get allied with Punjabis … And a large Urdu spoken group of people live in interior Sindh … For this they have back in coalition … I know how they would have to be treated if PPP’s propaganda would have been successful.............
Anyways … I would like to ask onething because you are living in USA … How did you find western media ???? Is it independent or somehow controlled by government ???

brother please check the parts in red thanks .

Lets forget brother :) We both have different view points ... Infact I am not a MQM worker nor I myself like to vote to them ... But I hate one thing ... I know MQM is not a party of angels ... But I believe nobody is angel here ... But opponents are telling just one thing ... Bhatta khor ... Katil ... Mafiya ... Arey pehley 2sri parties apney greban mai tau jhank lain ... Mai kabhi apni izzat karwaney k liye 2sre ko nanga nahi karonga ... But this is general attitude in our politics ... Bhai apney acchay acchay kam batao ... 2sre ki burai par apna kad kyun ooncha kartey ho ........

Lets forget brother :) We both have different view points ... Infact I am not a MQM worker nor I myself like to vote to them ... But I hate one thing ... I know MQM is not a party of angels ... But I believe nobody is angel here ... But opponents are telling just one thing ... Bhatta khor ... Katil ... Mafiya ... Arey pehley 2sri parties apney greban mai tau jhank lain ... Mai kabhi apni izzat karwaney k liye 2sre ko nanga nahi karonga ... But this is general attitude in our politics ... Bhai apney acchay acchay kam batao ... 2sre ki burai par apna kad kyun ooncha kartey ho ........

brother that is why this time vote for PTI. when we have tried all chor like MQM,ANP,PPP & PML why not this time we change things and for once give PTI a chance. either he will also be labelled a chor or will be labelled a changer. but without chance we will never know.

brother that is why this time vote for PTI. when we have tried all chor like MQM,ANP,PPP & PML why not this time we change things and for once give PTI a chance. either he will also be labelled a chor or will be labelled a changer. but without chance we will never know.

I know what is Imran Khan ... He is a vision less man .......... He couldn't become a leader .............. We always cry chor chor chor ... Can you tell me who is not corrupt in this country ... All are corrupt ... We are not ashamed to stealing a pen ... How could you say PTI parliamentarians won't be involved in corruption ... Definitely they will involved ... IK is running all his campaign through chanda (I don't believe) .... Can I name to this chanda as "BHATTA" because MQM also collected chanda from people but opponents give it name bhatta ..... I myself collected chanda for MQM ...... I didn't take it from anyone forcibly ........... And remember 1 thing nobody can bring change to use bad mouth for someone ..... It is just a tactic to come in power ................

So when MQM was involved in target killings and bhutta khouri in 2010,2011 where were you? No Lanat at that time?

the point is rangers, an authority which did extra judicial killing with brutal torture

so how can we trust rangers now?

that they will wipe out real terrorists?

the point is rangers, an authority which did extra judicial killing with brutal torture

so how can we trust rangers now?

that they will wipe out real terrorists?

You can his check his record by contacting CPLC, or Media wing Rangers. They will happy to assist you. If there is not a single criminal case found against him, i will do whatever you say.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom