What's new

MQM - Political Desk

Mjhay sharam aati hay MQM kay Fans par.. Altaaf hussain made alliance with zardari,,, He broke alliance several times and then once again made alliance.... Had to ye kar di,,, 1 lakh people of MQM rallied to support Zardari,,, Than haram khor Altaf made diatribes against Quaid e Azam. Than MQM was involved in target killings an bhutta khouri

Itni zayada bayghairat harkato kay bawajood you support MQM? Sharam tm ko magar nahi aati

You can his check his record by contacting CPLC, or Media wing Rangers. They will happy to assist you. If there is not a single criminal case found against him, i will do whatever you say.

hey mafiya do you live in planet bullshitt, please dont speak riddles, make your point clear, what are you trying to say, are you saying this extra judicial brutal killing is justified, or are you saying that you havent seen rangers doing brutal killings live on TV already?

Mjhay sharam aati hay MQM kay Fans par.. Altaaf hussain made alliance with zardari,,, He broke alliance several times and then once again made alliance.... Had to ye kar di,,, 1 lakh people of MQM rallied to support Zardari,,, Than haram khor Altaf made diatribes against Quaid e Azam. Than MQM was involved in target killings an bhutta khouri

Itni zayada bayghairat harkato kay bawajood you support MQM? Sharam tm ko magar nahi aati

merey bhai i have nothing against those getting hanged from target killing, but my point is who was this guy, a target killer? before MQM he was some mother's boy, maybe he was totally innocent

maybe he got all this because he was just an MQM member?

in anyway how can you justify this extra judicial killings?

if this is the way justuce is done, then can you create peace and harmoney among people?, doesnt it further create hatred and tension and paves way for more killings and hate crimes?

basically you are speaking gibberish and have no idea yourself what you are actually saying

what is the difference between rangers and thugs or criminals?

hey mafiya do you live in planet bullshitt, please dont speak riddles, make your point clear, what are you trying to say, are you saying this extra judicial brutal killing is justified, or are you saying that you havent seen rangers doing brutal killings live on TV already?

merey bhai i have nothing against those getting hanged from target killing, but my point is who was this guy, a target killer? before MQM he was some mother's boy, maybe he was totally innocent

maybe he got all this because he was just an MQM member?

in anyway how can you justify this extra judicial killings?

if this is the way justuce is done, then can you create peace and harmoney among people?, doesnt it further create hatred and tension and paves way for more killings and hate crimes?

basically you are speaking gibberish and have no idea yourself what you are actually saying

what is the difference between rangers and thugs or criminals?

What's the proof these plain clothed people were rangers? Rivals of Arif picked him up and MQM was ready to accuse rangers. Irony

And the party who supported zardari for 5 years now crying for change and feudalism. Now that's some serious bull.shyte

And how did anybody know it was Rangers? Did they have a ID card flashing?

Secondly, how do we know if the guy was completely innocent himself? Maybe it was just a rival group that caught him.

It's too easy to make propaganda pics these days. I can get a pic of a dead guy and write something against Altaf Hussain and people will believe me.

What's the proof these plain clothed people were rangers? Rivals of Arif picked him up and MQM was ready to accuse rangers. Irony

And the party who supported zardari for 5 years now crying for change and feudalism. Now that's some serious bull.shyte

very nice, only rangers orders raiding into unit office, the story is every where

very nice, only rangers orders raiding into unit office, the story is every where

You and your party kins are only good at supporting zardari, making diatribes against Quaid and target killings. Continue your traits.

943362_10151366581336373_2098841971_n.jpg

Where is Election Commission of Pakistan?

PML-N Candidates from NA-196 Mian Imtiaz and PP-293 Umar Jaffar at banned organization Sipah-e-Sahaba's Office seeking its support in upcoming elections — with Aizaz Ahmed.

[video]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyvi56_vote-for-right-vote-for-kite_news[/video]

nahi aayi gii!! you also forgot to mention that since the ANP,PPP & MQM government ended target killing and crime in karachi has decreased alot. ANP & MQM fought each other and still sat in government together as allies of big daddy zardari!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom