What's new

MQM accuses Rangers of killing four workers

Whatever happened is condemnable and who did this should be punished severely, this is not acceptable at all.

Having said that, we need to look how @W.11 @darkinsky and MQM leadership puts entire blame of these things on state, then try to create violence and hatred based on ethnicity and finally as usually threaten to revolt against state or break the country. MQM lawmaker today in Sindh Assembly again threatened about revolt against state while expressing his views on this incident.

Whatever happened is condemnable and who did this should be punished severely, this is not acceptable at all.

Having said that, we need to look how @W.11 @darkinsky and MQM leadership puts entire blame of these things on state, then try to create violence and hatred based on ethnicity and finally as usually threaten to revolt against state or break the country. MQM lawmaker today in Sindh Assembly again threatened about revolt against state while expressing his views on this incident.

im a realistic person, and i analyse the things in a realistic manner, im not a blind supporter of my country or anybody when it is at fault

do you have a problem with me calling a spade a spade?

if im wrong please point that out instead of whining, how im conspiraring against pakistan forgod sake, throw away this village mentality(as mods don't like the word paindu, im gonna use the word villager)

the state has taken a blind eye to its citizen

1) the LEAs are torturing in some of the most brutal manners imaginable, and this is the fact, MQM mass graves have been found in margalla hills 360 MQM workers were killed and dumped in the margalla hills by agencies

2) the SC is not taking any notice or suo moto, it is waiting till Karachi gives birth to mohajir repblican army or something which happened in balochistan

3) the home minister is turning a blind eye by letting it happen, he is not trying to investigate but he says that vitims must provide proves of the LEA involvement

4) the federal govt is not taking any steps to ensure that their citizen lives are protected, monitoring committee not yet formed after 1 yr of operation

5) what do you call a state where people are easily kidnapped and tortured to death and the state is helpless to find the source of the mess?

now where should MQM go, to the UN? to ask UN to intervene? to send peace keeping force?

Last edited:
yes even bangales killed themselves and blamed it on pakistan and got the advantage of separating from it

man there is no limit to bullshit people come up with

i can't stop wondering what kind of people you are, unbelievable
Stop your muttering ,until you can bring a proof , you are nothing but a miserable troll ... so keep on I dont have time to waste on you.

@mave
Exactly like Hakim Saeed's murderers were MQM activists?? Who were let go last week, freed of all charges, after numerous years in prison on suspicion!

You are your likes are the nut cases here because hatred does not distinct b/w innocent and guilty.....you could just as simply be a target of such torture as these guys were. Worst matter in this situation is that these 4 guys, along with another 2, were picked up from a Gulshan Snooker Club by plain clothed men. These plain clothed men were engaged by the snooker club's security guard who was subdued, however the commotion caught the attention of Rangers personnel who arrived on the scene, only to then support the plain clothed personnel in apprehension and arrest of the MQM activists!

So the nut case in this case is you!

Unfortunately, MQM is not a political party and does not really care about her activists and supporters. I mean they joined the government instead of advising their activists to protect themselves with all means necessary and available!!!

Gangs, supported or protected by state agencies such as Rangers and Police are simply not acceptable. 2 wrongs do not make a right!

And since when did the Sindhis grow enough courage to engage in turf wars??? Sindhis always hide behind state machinery such as Rangers/Police for most of these extra judicial executions......or they hide behind Baloch/Pashtun.

The Government most certainly may not do it, but PPP government has recruited 20-30 thousand criminals in Sindh Police who are guns for hire, they can most certainly do anything.

Have you gone completely bonkers?????? I mean What the fcuk I just read, are you mental or a nut case? Wali babur murderers were recognized by WITNESS BEFORE HE WAS MURDERED BY UNKNOWN MQM TERRORISTS.... ON THE BASIS OF THIS MASOOM WITNESS WHO was shaheeed by your MQM terrorists that they were put in to jail.... THIS WITNESS WAS THERE WHEN THOSE MURDERERS KILLED WALI BABUR AND HE VISUALLY CONFIRMED IN COURTS THAT THESE WERE THE MURDERERS. HAVE YOU EVEN BOTHER TO READ HOW THE COMPLETE TRAIL WENT, WARNAA MUSHARRAF KA WAKEEL CHURWAAA NA LAYTAA MQM KAI BANDAY?????????????

Atleast went all those 4 links that I have posted,,, it was clearly posted in this..... how 6 witnesses were killed one by one but Thanks to ALLAH they identified them before they were killed.

I just recognized i'm arguing with a mental MQM case who are as usual making up stories of how Rangers were there and helped those plain cloth boogie man without a link to backup . Kash I knew you, I would have reported your higher ups, so to remove you from ranks Sympathizers of MQM in LEA is what failing them.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the Mexican druglords...Sad indeed..

Damn, your analytical skills overshadow the entire Scotland yard as you have cracked open the case of Dr. Imran Farooq that Scotland yard has still not been able to solve!

Why not call ISI sindh since you know how to reach them and ask them to rope you in the whole investigation and intercepts they captured and 3 person in custody, 1 the facilitator and Water board employee and 2 killers?

@mave

I just recognized i'm arguing with a mental MQM case who are as usual making up stories of how Rangers were there and helped those plain cloth boogie man without a link to backup . Kash I knew you, I would have reported your higher ups, so to remove you from ranks Sympathizers of MQM in LEA is what failing them.

Dont worry about that .

Well in the above pics they were some thugs who are responsible for targeted killings etc and paid agents of foreign agencies then i would good job rangers these scums deserve much worse than this.

This was all probably as turf war, had the LEAs been involved then they probably had good reasons to detain these people (although I dont advocate the torture)..... :coffee:

Pakistan is a lost cause. A slow blooody civil war has started and will continue for at least 10-20 years.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom