What's new

Most of our political elite is traitor of this land

jay wagy poora ty v bura buniya dy hath ch chura ty v bura. Jidon kissan wajaye tura ty v bura
Translate this real punjabi proverb from gujranwala if you can

I am not a good translator; because of my lack of command on English language. But, I could not gather the Punjabi proverb, which you have written. May be, if you can write in Urdu.

I am not a good translator; because of my lack of command on English language. But, I could not gather the Punjabi proverb, which you have written. May be, if you can write in Urdu.
iska mtlb hai keh
jy wagy poora mean (jb barish se pehly thandi thandi hawa chalti hai )ty v bura (tu braish ho jaye g aur it's bad for farmer crops)
buniya dy hath ch chura (hindu buniya always have knife behind his back/ Always scheming something- evil ) and it's bad for us
Jidon kissan wajaye tura (when jatt is in his mood he will beat you for no reason) and it's bad for you

iska mtlb hai keh
jy wagy poora mean (jb barish se pehly thandi thandi hawa chalti hai )ty v bura (tu braish ho jaye g aur it's bad for farmer crops)
buniya dy hath ch chura (hindu buniya always have knife behind his back/ Always scheming something- evil ) and it's bad for us
Jidon kissan wajaye tura (when jatt is in his mood he will beat you for no reason) and it's bad for you

Thanks. I have somewhat got it.

They didn't looted anything from present day Pakistan because there wasn't anything to loot I don't know where were oldest universities but universities like Punjab University were established by angrez and colleges in other cities and school in cities and villages
Is there any point in this when u dont even know the basic.

But you need to read and educate yourself before starting an argument

I am not interested in reading lies I can see which college was established under which government and which bridge is over 100 years old or how old are our railway lines etc

RSS...

Proud pakistani alhumdulillah. Not a hindu indian or RSS..

But you need to read and educate yourself before starting an argument
i think it's bras knucles lame attempt of sarcasm
I am not interested in reading lies I can see which college was established under which government and which bridge is over 100 years old or how old are our railway lines etc
My uncles say that potohar and central punjab owe british everything but saraiki/sindh/balochsitan don't owe anything to british. The created bars from potohar , that's why you have large portion of potohar in army and great infrastructure and later they developed central punjab till faisalabad. Saraiki bars turn was coming but world war 2 happend and it could never start. In bar area of central punjab and potohar most village has a school developed by british but in saraiki/sindhi and baloch lands they didn't build any infrastructure and had a 2 school in 1 tehsil. that's the main reason potohar/central punjab dominate in education/army and almost every field only due to britsh infrastructure

What is bar
One bar is area between rivers like area between chenab and Ravi is sandal bar
And kirana bar is between jhelum and Chenab

Just a correction. "Bar" is not the area between the two rivers. That is called "Doab". These "Doab" are as follows:

1) Chhaj Doab: Area between Rivers Jhelum and Chenab
2) Rachna Doac: Area between Rivers Chenab and Ravi
3) Bari Doab: Area between Rivers Ravi and Beas

Sandal Bar is only southern part of the Racna Doab, adjoining right bank of River Ravi.

Sandal Bar is only southern part of the Racna Doab, adjoining right bank of River Ravi.

I know these names but yad nahi rehtay
I know area between jhelum and chenab is chaj doab
But in some parts of Sargodha and Jhang it's called kirana bar it's lower part

I know these names but yad nahi rehtay
I know area between jhelum and chenab is chaj doab
But in some parts of Sargodha and Jhang it's called kirana bar it's lower part

It was a matter of definition. "Doab" is the area lying between two rivers; whereas Bars are only a part of them, generally adjoining a River bank. In fact, Bar implies forest.

It was a matter of definition. "Doab" is the area lying between two rivers; whereas Bars are only a part of them, generally adjoining a River bank. In fact, Bar implies forest.

An island like area in River i think is also called doaba which in Punjabi or seraiki is called bela

An island like area in River i think is also called doaba which in Punjabi or seraiki is called bela

See Google.

"Doab" is the area between two major rivers.

"Bela" is the flood plain of a river, which normally remains dry, but is submerged during floods. These areas were generally used for grazing.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom