What's new

Most of our political elite is traitor of this land

they promoted unskilled and low technology education

But prior to British rule there wasn't any type of education in present day Pakistan

tarbeela dam

I am not talking about dams but canal system

It's well know recorded fact and know to locals. Just ask any unbiased old person and he will tell you very interesting tale

And there isn't anything wrong with it people there wasn't any rebellion in Punjab
We are the beneficiaries of British rule
Agar angrez na aatay to Pakistan bhi na banta

at that time there was no education but if we followed earlier Islamic system of education instead of british imposed system in the times when Muslims did research and made innovations in Iraq universities when Muslims were a head of british in education we would have much better education system but british made education system made us slaves of west and increased our dependence on western world
But prior to British rule there wasn't any type of education in present day Pakistan

And there isn't anything wrong with it people there wasn't any rebellion in Punjab

at that time there was no education but if we followed earlier Islamic system of education instead of british imposed system in the times when Muslims did research and made innovations in Iraq universities when Muslims were a head of british in education we would have much better education system but british made education system made us slaves of west and increased our dependence on western world

There wasn't any type of education system in present day Pakistan most of the people didn't prayed even once in their entire lives and you are talking about Islamic education system

main ab wahan nhi jata yaar . :frown:

Chauhdry Nisar ka area ka logon sa poch lain

Last edited:

man i agree without british there would have been no pakistan . my family also have served in british army so i am also one of those people. I was just merely stating some facts here for educational purpose and this was also posted for overly emotional people who sometime start distributing certificates of gadar and whatnot

Stating truth = being slave
Really so where were the oldest universities and learning done. The Bristish empire rose because they destroyed and looted then after eating the meat from the land they threw the bone at its inhabitants and even now people like u want to suck in the bones. Come on wake up

Really so where were the oldest universities and learning done. The Bristish empire rose because they destroyed and looted then after eating the meat from the land they threw the bone at its inhabitants and even now people like u want to suck in the bones. Come on wake up

They didn't looted anything from present day Pakistan because there wasn't anything to loot I don't know where were oldest universities but universities like Punjab University were established by angrez and colleges in other cities and school in cities and villages

Last edited:
An excellent thread for groping fish from the piss pond.
(Mootar wichon machhian taulna)
:p::p::p:

Most of pakistani punjab was forest
An excellent thread for groping fish from the piss pond.
(Mootar wichon machhian taulna)
:p::p::p:
jay wagy poora ty v bura buniya dy hath ch chura ty v bura. Jidon kissan wajaye tura ty v bura
Translate this real punjabi proverb from gujranwala if you can

History of most jageerdars and wealthy families of Pakistan isn't transparent.

If u interested in that topic try to find Book ""Pakistan ky Siyasi wadeery "by Aqeel Abbas Jafri he described past of them with proofs ,govt paper,gazette of that time ,land titles issued
fgyU4d1.jpg

What unfolds human greed, is the fact that all those who betrayed our land, and in turn the land of five rivers, were rewarded, with the allotment of land. The mutiny reports compiled after the incident bear striking resemblance to the political elite to-date. From Gardezi to Makhdoom, Sayyed to Qureshis, all the surname that line up. as landlords, astride the rail track today, had sided with British during the war of independence in 1857! A proud heritage of misplaced loyalty.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom