What's new

Most of our political elite is traitor of this land

There aren't any gold reserves in Pakistan and agriculture can't be loooted they build canals and build schools colleges universities
They could have done all of this without the exploitation and destruction if they were so sincere to the 'savages' of the Continent of India. Imagine a man rapes a woman and she gives birth to a beautiful healthy child that goes onto be successful...it does not justify the man in his rape...

Also there were schools/universities before the British came....also even hospitals....not in the modern and post modern sense of course....

But prior to British rule there wasn't any type of education in present day Pakistan

I am not talking about dams but canal system

And there isn't anything wrong with it people there wasn't any rebellion in Punjab
We are the beneficiaries of British rule
Agar angrez na aatay to Pakistan bhi na banta
If the British never came, there would be no NEED for a Pakistan. Also there would also be NO Bharat as well.

Angrez did an awesome job of instilling the colonial mentality in us.

Below clip is a crude demonstration of what angrez did to us. Rick is "Pakistan" & Negan is the "angrez"

WARNING! EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

Coconut mentality....

How this makes them traitors British rule was the best thing ever happened to south Asia
They established railway universities Schools hospitals build bridges at rivers canals for me those who those fought against government in 1857 are real traitors

Looted the wealth, destroyed cultures, destroyed or assimilated all native ruling elite, sowed the seeds of cultural assimilation (creating carbon copies and wannabe's of their own culture) and subjugated the populace. The rich were only those who were pet dogs of the British and the rest were left out to be no better than slaves.
Free thinkers would be taken and killed or hanged as traitors and terrorists. Women raped and no one to complain to.

I am sure that was such an amazing time to live, and you should have definitely lived under the British as one of their pet dogs and would've been happy.

Why don't you go and tell Kashmiris to stop resisting and let india build universities and roads and be happy about it?

Good discussion going on. I request you all not to use abusive language or personal attacks/abuses. You clearly do not agree with each other but lets do it in a civil manner. Both sides have some good arguments to present and i hope we can take the discussion forward based on the arguments and not involve abuses and insults in the debate here.

@Brass Knuckles @Trango Towers @Reddington @War Thunder

I am sure you guys have good counter arguments, please bring them out and again, PLEASE no personal attacks and insults.

Back
Top Bottom