What's new

Most favoured nation status to India soon: Pakistan minister

Pakistan is giving Most Favorite Nation to INDIA…This is a big time joke. :omghaha:

Good points looking at both sides Sir, but our entrenched monopolies with their cozy arrangements with the establishment will never allow proverbial geese laying the golden eggs for them to be killed anytime soon, no matter how much the consumer or the economy may benefit. A few token concessions here and there perhaps, but no major policy shifts will be likely.

Good point. But my hope is that since we are talking about enlarging the proverbial pie, even the extremely corrupt will eventually come around to seeing its benefit. Corruption tends to be all about making quick and easy money...so if the largest power players ever come to the realization that they can gain even more were the economy growing rapidly, we may yet see change. If the consumer can be abandoned, so can the small business. It then naturally follows that the larger businesses aren't safe either. It is just a matter of how far up the chain of corruption would the message finally sink in. You need someone like Nawaz Sharif or his brother to see the light of greed...or an even brighter light than they see today. Ofcourse this is purely hypothetical and Pakistani power players seem oddly satisfied with their riches and seemingly have no greater ambitions. I just think, there is a chance, however remote. That the corruption that limits us today may end up, unbeknownst to its practitioners, take us to the promise land. After all, greed is never ending and those enamored by it will eventually look for ever greater riches.

Good point. But my hope is that since we are talking about enlarging the proverbial pie, even the extremely corrupt will eventually come around to seeing its benefit. Corruption tends to be all about making quick and easy money...so if the largest power players ever come to the realization that they can gain even more were the economy growing rapidly, we may yet see change. If the consumer can be abandoned, so can the small business. It then naturally follows that the larger businesses aren't safe either. It is just a matter of how far up the chain of corruption would the message finally sink in. You need someone like Nawaz Sharif or his brother to see the light of greed...or an even brighter light than they see today. Ofcourse this is purely hypothetical and Pakistani power players seem oddly satisfied with their riches and seemingly have no greater ambitions. I just think, there is a chance, however remote. That the corruption that limits us today may end up, unbeknownst to its practitioners, take us to the promise land. After all, greed is never ending and those enamored by it will eventually look for ever greater riches.

Logical as your contentions are Sir, your sentence in bold says it all. Our power players are content to keep the pie small as long as they have it all, larger pies be damned. A pie on the table is worth two in the bakery, apparently.

India is already our most favored nation :partay:

till its called Most favoured Nation, it will be difficult for pakistani public to accept. We should have another name like Economic Partner Nation (EPN) or something like that.

I am hearing this since 2009 i think?

India gave us this status back in 1990s?

Yeah did it really help Pakistan after that status? No right?

Will it help India? I guess not at all

Pakistan also gave them MFN status in 2011.

I want TATA and mahindra JV with some pakistani companies.

That will never happen as they will never allow it.

I want TATA and mahindra JV with some pakistani companies.

So i hope you wont mind these on pakistani roads ? :coffee:

Mahindra-XUV-500-Review-310832459414956.png

-

Mahindra-XUV500-in-India.jpg

Mahindra XUV 500

43895_307831.jpg

-

16997d1211691281-skirts-tata-safari-safaribodykit2of2.jpg

Tata Safari

896993d1330878891-life-scout-my-mahindra-scorpio-mhawk-sle-3-years-counting-p1010111.jpg

Mahindra Scorpio

879913d1327921655-all-new-bajaj-pulsar-200ns-unveiled-update-rs-84-096-ex-showroom-pune-2.jpg

Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom