What's new

Pak not considering India for 'most favoured nation' status

That's not the case, infect it's business community who has been pushing last govt. and this govt. to normalize trade with India (with exception of Car & Pharma) as they will gain access to a big market.
yes..many bussiness community are pushing for it....but not all.....
those who are pushing want to gain the 1.25 billion size market of india......as both the nation will shorten their sensitive item list...
but again currently our trade bilateral trade through borders is approx 2.2 billion dollars in which only 450 million dollars is from pakistani export,....and is expected to rise to $ 10 billions....even granting MNF to your nation......so, after you give MNF there will be many indian products which can enter your market......
main issue is with the small and micro industries, auto mobile sector, agriculture, pharma industries, steel and iron...and fertilizers....
and yur govt. fear that once the maket is opened then the these segments of industries will take a hard hit....and hence trying to protect the market and vote......

yes..many bussiness community are pushing for it....but not all.....
those who are pushing want to gain the 1.25 billion size market of india......as both the nation will shorten their sensitive item list...
but again currently our trade bilateral trade through borders is approx 2.2 billion dollars in which only 450 million dollars is from pakistani export,....and is expected to rise to $ 10 billions....even granting MNF to your nation......so, after you give MNF there will be many indian products which can enter your market......
main issue is with the small and micro industries, auto mobile sector, agriculture, pharma industries, steel and iron...and fertilizers....
and yur govt. fear that once the maket is opened then the these segments of industries will take a hard hit....and hence trying to protect the market and vote......

Again that's your own thinking which is far from reality, as i said main issue is the security concerns rest all are excuses.

pakistan shud not give MFN status to India esp
we granted them MNF in 1996 to be precise.......
but they fear once they gave us the same....their home market and industry will be adversely affected....
and Indian products will overtake the Pakistani market.....:tup:
we are better off any indian product then...:police: u are so full of urself:disagree:

i can assure you if our stupid Gov tomrrw introduces any law to completely cut off any Indian product to b used here in Pak includin Bollywood movies then nobudy here wud die not usin any of it....

Again that's your own thinking which is far from reality, as i said main issue is the security concerns rest all are excuses.
If security is the concern......then why we have given MNF to you.....you also know that there are some selected Item list which will never be allowed for trade.........

If security is the concern......then why we have given MNF to you.....you also know that there are some selected Item list which will never be allowed for trade.........

First of all, stop talking about your MFN which is infect nothing because of non-trade barriers. second - our security agencies are more concerned about Indian presence in Pakistan that's why they want gradual normalization.

Where appreciating Afridi's good cricket is a crime; how could be that nation is MFN for us; one who still thinks that, he is living in fool's paradise ...

First of all, stop talking about your MFN which is infect nothing because of non-trade barriers. second - our security agencies are more concerned about Indian presence in Pakistan that's why they want gradual normalization.
lol...you say MNF is nothing.......then you need to need to know what MNF stands for.....
we gave you the satus way back in 1996..and at that time sub-continent market was not that open as it is now....so, there were many..non-trade barriers........but in due course...it will come down..infact when you will provide MNF then many of the trade barriers will come down on bilateral mutual understanding....
why you are so, susceptible on indian products in your market........

lol...you say MNF is nothing.......then you need to need to know what MNF stands for.....
we gave you the satus way back in 1996..and at that time sub-continent market was not that open as it is now....so, there were many..non-trade barriers........but in due course...it will come down..infact when you will provide MNF then many of the trade barriers will come down on bilateral mutual understanding....
why you are so, susceptible on indian products in your market........

Comprehension problem? I said your MFN is nothing because of non-trade barrier (which nullify the purpose of MFN), and concerns of security agencies are not Indian products. But being Indian you will not digest it.

Comprehension problem? I said your MFN is nothing because of non-trade barrier (which nullify the purpose of MFN), and concerns of security agencies are not Indian products. But being Indian you will not digest it.
LOL....
keep it that way and enjoy buying indian things at extra price ..... shipped to you from UAE......
and no there is no comprehension problem......read what I said....and then quote me further if you get it.....

LOL....
keep it that way and enjoy buying indian things at extra price ..... shipped to you from UAE......
and no there is no comprehension problem......read what I said....and then quote me further if you get it.....

I read your suggestion to "understand what is MFN" :pop:

And as i said being Indian you always need something to feel better, otherwise Indian products come from UAE or directly from India doesn't make any difference for market.

I read your suggestion to "understand what is MFN" :pop:

And as i said being Indian you always need something to feel better, otherwise Indian products come from UAE or directly from India doesn't make any difference for market.
chalo chachu.....
thoda aaram kar lao.....baad me baat karte hai.....:pop:

Were not getting MFN status from Pakistan in the near future that's for sure , and actually we don't need it . We have shown that we can grow impressively without accessing their market......directly :lol:

This drama is getting very boring now, we should revoke their MFN status and completely stop pursuing for the same from any level, two decades is too much time to settle this.

Back
Top Bottom