What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

If the Vietnam Communist Govt don't stop this, I see a color revolution happening in Vietnam which will drag your country down to hell like Ukrain, Syria, and Libya. This is what the US love to most. One stone hitting two birds.

0,,16245027_303,00.jpg
What factory is being burnt?

Sorry, buddy. I can't see the pic, a Big X on my LCD Screen. Well it might hot-link fail, or the "Great Wall" hide "TOP STORIES | DW.DE" webpage.

OKay last time even Chinese really smashed Japanese factories in China, the Japan company still not withdraw from China market (the N.o2 largest economy) and we not kill any Japanese citizen on China street.
Japanese cannot stop investing in Chinas economy even after the riot.

These Vietcongs love portraying themselves as victims just like the Japs. Posting photos of dead Vietcongs assuming it was done by the PLA but you don't see these Macacas posting stuffs what the Japs and US did to their people during WW2 and the Vietnam War because these morons need Japan and USA these days.

[
China must respect international laws

Very good video with eng-dub for anyone love peace and want to see the truth. Multi- subtitle is active with Chinese, English and Vietnamese.

They are. Thats why no credible western media talk about UN sea treaty. China is drilling within her islands eez.

China making alliance with superpowers in Asia...:lol:

OMG its so Scary.....:fie::fie:

India is surrounded from the north, south, east and west. With our help, India is fully contained. Indian regime has many separatist movements that we can fund and support to cause chaos in India.

If the Vietnam Communist Govt don't stop this, I see a color revolution happening in Vietnam which will drag your country down to hell like Ukrain, Syria, and Libya. This is what the US love to most. One stone hitting two birds.

I hope all our factories move out of Vietnam and ban access to Chinese markets.

How do you know they looks down at Chinese? I don't think you are too old know these at that time, you get this from your vietnamese media, or you government tell you?
seems you are know more than me, hehe!

when chinese don't know what is wrong what is right, It is bad.

you are living in such craps like china dream, to bully small neighbors. people in the world look down at you. Its clear.

Chinese poster want to feel superiority by use lower letter case for Vietnam, pretty childish.

Let stick to facts. We drill close to our island. Vietnamese acting victimize is a joke of the day. LOL

hmm.....this is getting interesting and worrying. Well, if a Chinese citizen has been killed in this riot/protest then its more serious than i thought and thinks might get out of hand if Vietnamese authorities don't act to stop this. Its obvious that the authorities sanctioned/allowed the protests. However this might backfire on them if the people start claiming they are too soft on China, and the government starts cracking down harshly, it could even turn into a mini civil war where the people might want to topple the communist government which they see as being too close ideologically( they learn/adopt most of their policies from china) and economically to china. So the communist party should threat carefully on this. Other foreign powers(U.S of course) might also want to use this opportunity to influence/stir trouble so the communist government could be topple and replaced with a more democratic leader/party which will be more close and subservient to the U.S(the way the Philippines is) which i don't think is a bad thing.:D. It will be perfect of the U.S can have a ally/democratic regime in Vietnam this will all but complete the U.S posture against China, and also enable the U.S to reduce Russian influence in Vietnam. SO the U.S will basically kill 2 bird with one stone(like in Ukraine).:enjoy:
As for Vietnam, its in a difficult position, it cant really afford to get too close to the U.S as it will antagonize Russia. Vietnam can't also expect to have Russia support on this issue, since China and Russia have more close ties and share similar world issues/interests. So Russia wont take a stand with Vietnam on this. So Vietnam is in a very tight situation/almost isolated, unlike its ASEAN peers, Its a communist authoritarian country like its northern neighbor and also has large territorial claims with other claimant in the SCS. Vietnam government should calm down and think very carefully its position/role in the region. It will have to either remain communist with Russia as a partner/patron(while knowing Russia wont support it in its dispute with China) or be more reasonable and ally with the U.S(though i admit this will mean loosing its sovereignty and becoming almost a puppet like the Philippines) but this is the best situation i see, since there's no way Vietnam can expect to win any Naval battle against even against Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore(forget about China). so Vietnam has to forget Russia and ally with the U.S, its the only solution if it wants to keep at least most of its maritime territory.
Anyway will be interesting to see how things play out.:-):azn:

on another note, why are Indians on here cheering Vietnam to keep burning Taiwanese, hongkong and Chinese mainland shops? :disagree::what: strange to see some people encouraging their neighbor to burn/harm its own house. This is not a good image for Vietnam IMO. so you should be advising/hoping for calm to prevail, except you wish to see Vietnam have a bad image. :disagree:

I like this comment. Vietnam should think carefully about this matter. If your country goes Syria / Ukraine, China and other contestants will be able to take over the remaining islands you have now in Spratley. That is a kind of lose-lose situation for you. And guess what, US doesn't care about your nation. They have their own interest, and Vietnam is not in their interest. Also, because Vietnam is a communist government, Vietnam goes chaos is also be considered as US victory.

Don't worry, if the civil war ever happened in Vietnam, China will make North Vietnam a buffer zone again.

Vietcong will beg China again for help, even with the exchange for the Spratly Islands.

Don't worry, if the civil war ever happened in Vietnam, China will make North Vietnam a buffer zone again.
Vietcong will beg China again for help, even with the exchange for the Spratly Islands.

The situation is different. If Vietnam goes Civil War, there will be less Communist Government in this world. You can't make a buffer zone in a country who hate you. China will lose Vietnam forever. If PLA enter Vietnam, it will be very very costly for China, just like what happen to US who enter Afganistan and Iraq. And it can kill your economy in a long process, just like what happen to US right now.

But, you'll get Spratley.

I don't know if getting Spratley Islands but losing Vietnam is a good trade for China. Because if you're not interfere in this chaos, US will enter, and their pivot strategy will get progress. It's like you get the small but lose the big.

The situation is different. If Vietnam goes Civil War, there will be less Communist Government in this world. You can't make a buffer zone in a country who hate you. China will lose Vietnam forever. If PLA enter Vietnam, it will be very very costly for China, just like what happen to US who enter Afganistan and Iraq. And it can kill your economy in a long process, just like what happen to US right now.

But, you'll get Spratley.

I don't know if getting Spratley Islands but losing Vietnam is a good trade for China.

Vietcong will lose the South Vietnam, but China will still help them to regain the control of the North Vietnam.

A fully pro-west Vietnam will be bad for China, but an ultra-nationalist Vietcong government isn't China's national interest either.

Vietcong has ignited those ultra-nationalistic movements just for their insatiable lust over China's oil, now they have to handle the consequence by themselves.

Vietcong will lose the South Vietnam, but China will still help them to regain the control of the North Vietnam.

A fully pro-west Vietnam will be bad for China, but an ultra-nationalist Vietcong government isn't China's national interest either.

Vietcong has ignited those ultra-nationalistic movements just for their insatiable lust over China's oil, now they have to handle the consequence by themselves.
An ultranationalist government in Viet is beneficial to China.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom