What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Civil war in Vietnam here it come, this protest will lead to the population want to overthrown the government.

Ah Vietnam love war.
There always have some anti-China leaders in our politburo, and they r winning now. No civil war here, but maybe war between VN-China happen again.

Car and factory, which worse ? Smash Japanese cars just buy another one, but smashing factory will lead to worse investment environment and make local ppl losing their jobs.

Those Vietnamese mob not only smash China factory, also including TaiWan and HongKong coz their Chinese company brand. Even American's ...

I'm not talking about which side is worse but the fact that some of the Vietnamese members here laughed at those riots in China who brought harm to their own country -yet the Vietnamese recently is doing exactly the same thing (even worse).

Rumor said the protest have US and some anti-China leaders back-up, so, its hard to stop.

The fact that No police take action until now
The question is whether many Chinese or Vietnam-Chinese will die for this anti-China movement on VN streets ? What u think ?

I'm not talking about which side is worse but the fact that some of the Vietnamese members here laughed at those riots in China who brought harm to their own country -yet the Vietnamese recently is doing exactly the same thing (even worse).
We laughed at those riots coz if we r big like China, we would crush small JP to pieces instead of making some cheap protest against them.

In fact, We laughed at ur powerless against small JP

You had some stupid mobs attacking japanese cars of chinese people. In the end both profited. Japan sold more cars and chinese got more jobs. lol
The mob attack makes the japanese think twice about ramming our CMS ship in diayutai and they chicken out in shootind down our drone.

We laughed at those riots coz if we r big like China, we would crush small JP to pieces instead of making some cheap protest
Your laughter will turn in tears very soon. Trust me. Get the pop corn and enjoy the good show unveil later. :lol:

The question is whether many Chinese or Vietnam-Chinese will die for this anti-China movement on VN streets ? What u think ?

You want Vietnam-Chinese to die on the street because of this incident?

We laughed at those riots coz if we r big like China, we would crush small JP to pieces instead of making some cheap protest against them.

In fact, We laughed at ur powerless against small JP

If you were big enough like China, you would probably have an independence day from the Japanese nowadays.

The UK was small, look what happened to the Indian.

Last edited:
You want Vietnam-Chinese to die on the street because of this incident?
Of course not, but those mobs not like me. Wait for more news, it might worse if VN government won't stop it.

I hope none.
Army corps on deployed now. It will be over soon.
I will upload the clip.

What can we VN normal people can do when those mobs have back-up from 'secret groups'.

So pls go home ASAP. I hope no more Chinese got killed. Hope Chinese died in the protest is just a rumor.

Of course not, but those mobs not like me.

Vietnam nationalist will probably beat up some Vietnam-Chinese because of China action, they probably will take their anger out on Vietnam-Chinese that for sure.

Yes, win-to-win. The riot did not hurt anyone and China police stop it ASAP before blood happen.

The problem is that you can lose control and that happened in one city. Anti japanese protests turned violent and the mob started to attack the local communist party office, then police crushed it down. You always have some idiots who lose their mind.

I tell you something, Germany, Japan and China sit in the same boat. We three are powerful economies. All 3 depend on exports. We must hold together. USA always blames Germany, Japan and China for our strong exports. If we argue, we weaken our position.

lol,

I havent seen a smart chinese on PDF till date so your small brain comment is irrelevant.

Your economy is based on the sweatshops and factory workers and its true for the veitnamese as well, riots will affect both equally.
Burning down chinese factories isnt going to affect them much if they start servicing the western clients directly instead of through the chinese.
Had vietnamese started buying up US asset or power/ hydro companies that cost hundred billions of dollar? How had that compare China with vietnam?

Our 4 trillion national reserve is there for a reason. If China shut down now. The whole world will too.. Simple. Just ask apple if China shut down, will it affect their business since 90% of their product is made in China and i am not even including companies like walmart, dell and many many others.

And if vietnam shut down now, will it hurt the world? Probably but not much. The world will still goes on.

Your laughter will turn in tears very soon. Trust me. Get the pop corn and enjoy the good show unveil later. :lol:
I bet that we will laugh at our poor trained and coward army again like in 1979 if ur PLA dare to enter VN land.

Of course , its harder for us to defeat China navy coz we dont have enough modern warship.

I bet that we will laugh at our poor trained and coward army again like in 1979 if ur PLA dare to enter VN land.

Of course , its harder for us to defeat China navy coz we dont have enough modern warship.

Vietnam don't have a chance to beat China in a naval battle period.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom