What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Just like Mexico acting up against the US and expect the US to back down.

Pakistan-Sri Lanka-Bangladesh-China alliance is going from strength to strength. String of pearls is in full operation.

We welcome Chinese investors to relocate to Pakistan. Recently we got GSP Plus status too which will help products produced in Pakistan to be marketed in EU. Electricity shortage will be overcome in year or so making Pakistan very attractive place to invest in. Pakistan has one of the lowest labour cost in the world and is located nearer to middle eastern and European markets.

Just bcz u got JP-US daddy support that time. Things changed now, dont act stupid. ur useless and poor trained PLA wont stand a chance against our army:coffee:

Go home ASAP, withdraw ur oil rig, things will go back to normal.

They don't do such thing as Vietnam have the power to demand China to withdraw the oil rig.

China won't remove the oil rig, China already made the statement of drilling for oil and dare Vietnam to push for war right now. Protest against China for what? Vietnam can't force China to back down either by diplomacy or military confrontation. China would reconsider if both nation relationship on a good term.
We can gain US's support from this kind of protest.

But RIP for ur man died in protest if thats true.

Binh Duong province leader must take care this and take responsible for the crowd become so provocative.
Stupid madness.

Civil war in Vietnam here it come, this protest will lead to the population want to overthrown the government.

Ah Vietnam love war.

0,,16245027_303,00.jpg
Sorry, buddy. I can't see the pic, a Big X on my LCD Screen. Well it might hot-link fail, or the "Great Wall" hide "TOP STORIES | DW.DE" webpage.

OKay last time even Chinese really smashed Japanese factories in China, the Japan company still not withdraw from China market (the N.o2 largest economy) and we not kill any Japanese citizen on China street.

You small brain is beyond the abilities to comprehend my explanation. Anyway ,its a common trait amomg most indians. :lol:

We send more body bags of vietnamese in 1988.

lol,

I havent seen a smart chinese on PDF till date so your small brain comment is irrelevant.

Your economy is based on the sweatshops and factory workers and its true for the veitnamese as well, riots will affect both equally.
Burning down chinese factories isnt going to affect them much if they start servicing the western clients directly instead of through the chinese.

Only China can make Vietnam defeat communist government without fire one bullet.

Sorry, buddy. I can see the pic, a Big X on my LCD Screen. Well it might hot-link fail, or the "Great Wall" hide "TOP STORIES | DW.DE" webpage.

OKay last time even Chinese really smashed Japanese factories in China, the Japan did not withdraw from China market (the N.o2 largest economy) and we not kill any Japanese citizen on China street.

You had some stupid mobs attacking japanese cars of chinese people. In the end both profited. Japan sold more cars and chinese got more jobs. lol

Binh Duong province leader must take care this and take responsible for the crowd become so provocative.
Stupid madness.
Rumor said the protest have US and some anti-China leaders back-up, so, its hard to stop.

The fact that No police take action until now

You had some stupid mobs attacking japanese cars of chinese people. In the end both profited. Japan sold more cars and chinese got more jobs. lol
Yes, win-to-win. The riot did not hurt anyone and China police stop it ASAP before blood happen.

Civil war in Vietnam here it come, this protest will lead to the population want to overthrown the government.

Ah Vietnam love war.

I think CCP make a brilliant move to shift HD-981 to paracel island to drill oil. Now the jigsaw puzzle is becoming clearer.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom