What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Chinese can afford to smash japanese car and provoke japanese becos we got nearly 4 trillion national reserve. While Vietnamese has what? :lol:

It is naive to try compare China with Vietnam. China always play the game we can afford to play. Even we smash japanese goods, the japanese still begging us to open up our market for them. But if Vietnamese smash Chinese factories. We can afford to lose $36 billion and make a complete shut down with vietnam becos we got $4 trillion reserve to play around with.

As I say an egg dont pick a fight with a stone.

Rumor said today one Chinese died in Vietnam riot, if truth nextdays i think Chinese prepare for evacuations from Vietnam. :pop:
PLA ready ???

13992106408_bc371490bb_o.jpg
Yeah, rumor in VN news said that too. U guys should evacuate Chinese ASAP.

RIP that guy if its true.

Read i posted news link, Vietnam's biggest trade partner is China. Don't doubt China could close the trade gate with Vietnam, ur violence can not hurt China economy but crash VN economy and foreign investment.

No any foreign investor willing to invest money in a violent & chaos country. The safty for investment environment is always 1st important ! Did American or Japanese investors happy to lose money & factory like today in Vietnam ?
you create a thread with ill intentions to badmouth Vietnam.

fact is a window and an office were smashed. affected was a Taiwanese factory, not Chinese mainlander. Besides, a fence was pushed. Nobody was injured or hurt. And you cry Vietnam should shutdown trades with China.

when are you going to shutdown trades with Japan?

the local authority has ordered police to the site. everything returns to normality. investigation is ongoing. Vietnam government never tolerates violent protests. the majority of Vietnamese never tolerate it, either. it creates a bad image for Vietnam. those protesters who damaged properties will be fined to pay for the damages. I am sure.

I believe what you do is nothing more than running amok.

Last edited:
keep your rumor ........
Bad news, but VN rumor said that too.
Bạo động không thể kiểm soát với hàng chục ngàn người. Súng đã nổ ở Bình Dương. Ít nhất một người Trung Quốc bị đánh chết
By chithanh 9 hours 11 minutes ago
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services21

Font size:
font_decrease.gif
font_enlarge.gif

Tin Nóng: Bình Dương đang có tiếng súng, xảy ra cháy ở 1 số công ty đường số 6, Tự Do... Loạt tiếng súng đã vang lên. Tình hình đang mất kiểm soát.
Tin mới nhất: Đã có một người Trung Quốc bị đánh chết. Nhiều người đang tiến về Sài Gòn
Bạo động không thể kiểm soát với hàng chục ngàn người. Súng đã nổ ở Bình Dương. Ít nhất một người Trung Quốc bị đánh chết

Rumor said today one Chinese died in Vietnam riot, if truth nextdays i think Chinese prepare for evacuations from Vietnam. :pop:
PLA ready ???

13992106408_bc371490bb_o.jpg
PLA shall enter vietnam to protect its PRC citizen.

Something similar to how the chinese went crazy on Japanese companies and cars in china a few months ago?

you create a thread with ill intentions to badmouth Vietnam.

fact is a window and an office were smashed. affected was a Taiwanese factory, not Chinese mainlander. Besides, a fence was pushed. Nobody was injured or hurt. And you cry Vietnam should shutdown trades with China.

the local authority has ordered police to the site. everything returns to normality. investigation is ongoing. Vietnam government never tolerates violent protests. the majority of Vietnam never tolerate it, either. it creates a bad image for Vietnam.

I believe what you do is nothing more than running amok.
Taiwanese factories and China factories r smashed and got burned too

PLA shall enter vietnam to protect its PRC citizen.
No, PLA r not allowed, just go home ASAP.

Damn! One Chinese was killed? Vietnam got serious problem if it's true.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom