What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Must keep these Asian countries weak and divided. China must use its intelligence agencies to fund protest movements like the CIA does. Destabilise other Asian countries.

When Vietnam is again heading toward a civil war, the Vietcong will not be fully destroyed.

Instead, they will become China's loyal poodle again just like the pre-unification era.

Chinese altitude is lying. Kim family on reign wth help of Soviet Union. PLA is fake, then you cant set up rig in near Senkaku.

you are Nan Yue in native, You lost your true indentity. You are slave of Han Chinese, big mouth, but like sound amplifier + speaker.troll meaningless craps.
Find you are very ignorant and aggressive.

What do you mean ? I'm not born in Vietnam though I lived there for a few years for a job.

You disclosed that you are Cantonese, I know that. no Han.

Learn to speak English first.

when you do not study electronic scientic, you can' understand. How ever my English is enough to slap on chinese liar.

Find you are very ignorant and aggressive.

You are more than that, arrogant and idiot.

Don't talking too much, first join TPP, It is hard to say whether TPP will good for Vietnam in long-term, I don't know well TPP, but I read some about TPP, TPP is not that simple, TPP is leaded by USA, also will be weapon restrict China, but whether it will work, hard to say, but I am sure that, TPP will serve for USA, don't too happy for join TPP and too early.

Why you make comment about TPP while don't know well about TPP,
btw, China not a part of tPP

Island is our territory. Ocoupatian with force is illegal.
I kept hearing this millions of times. Why don't you Vietnamese patriots use military force to get China out of those areas then? Are you too weak? You keep yelling your voice around and whine. I lost count of how many days have passed since China has installed her oil rig.

Woo, what a superiority, join the TPP make you "superiori", hehe!
are you TPP expert?

Yeah, I am a part of TPP or any other similar FTA ...
TPP is more strict than other FTA, it regulated that the materials of the product must be produced within TPP countries,
other FTAs would allow a ratio of materials have origin from outside,

That's why Taiwan has a rally with China to invest into Vietnam for producing materials as input for TPP products.
Actually, TPP product lists are award of USA to their partnerships to freely access to huge market of USA

Good good。

Do more,talk less。

A vibrant(or violent?:sarcastic:)Vietnam is good for ASEAN and the world at large

People unite!Go on the streets,topple the damn current government and do a Ukraine。now!:omghaha:

I strongly recommend that our Vietnamese friends set fire on the all Chinese-built or Chinese-invested power plants。Now!

I have it on authoritative sources that there are numerous such plants in Vietnam。

As a matter of fact,Vietnam also buys electricity directly from China。

Cut the damn power lines。:devil: Do it now!:enjoy:

Last edited:
I kept hearing this millions of times. Why don't you Vietnamese patriots use military force to get China out of those areas then? Are you too weak? You keep yelling your voice around and whine. I lost count of how many days have passed since China has installed her oil rig.

we are living in modern time, not in jungle where is animal rules are applied..

Saddam annexed Kwait then now Irak people paid for this mastake. The game is just going on.

How could I be "better" than you, don't "flatter" me, hehe!
no need do that, mod baned me on other thread for so called personal attack, so I would like to make it easier to understanding, kid.

you can use googe.

Good good。

Do more,talk less。

A vibrant(or violent?:sarcastic:)Vietnam is good for ASEAN and the world at large

People unite!Go on the streets,topple the damn current government and do a Ukraine。now!:omghaha:

I strongly recommend that our Vietnamese friends set fire on the all Chinese-built or Chinese-invested power plants。Now!

I have it on authoritative sources that there are numerous such plants in Vietnam。

As a matter of fact,Vietnam also buys electricity directly from China。

Cut the damn power lines。:devil: Do it now!:enjoy:

dont open big mouth. China can not facing with Japan in ECS.

you can use googe.
I have already used google.
that why I ask
google translation is so shit

“Xe tăng chạy khắp nơi trong thành phố Sài Gòn”
does it mean tanks in sai gon?

we are living in modern time, not in jungle where is animal rules are applied..

Saddam annexed Kwait then now Irak people paid for this mastake. The game is just going on.
If Vietnam think China is drilling in her territory, fire the first shot. The world shall support you, in spirit of course. If not, don't whine all the time. It makes Vietnamese look like a little girl. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom