What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

An ultranationalist government in Viet is beneficial to China.

I don't think it is beneficial when they keep telling their children that South China was their long lost territory.

If a civil war ever happened in Vietnam, Vietcong will become fully dependent to its big brother CPC again.

Vietnames chaos is a time of opportunity.

When China took Paracel Islands from ROV in 1974, Vietcong didn't say a shit, while their stance changed immediately when they became fully united.

Now we want the Korean Peninsula 2.0 in Vietnam.

Like you said, when Vietcong divided they didn't give a shit. Let's divide them permanently just like Korea 2.0.

Yep, let those Koreans and Vietnam become united again when the US is no longer a threat to Asia.

Right now, both united Korea or Vietnam will try to cozy up with the US to confront China's dominance, regardless they are pro-west or communist.

Vietcong will lose the South Vietnam, but China will still help them to regain the control of the North Vietnam.

A fully pro-west Vietnam will be bad for China, but an ultra-nationalist Vietcong government isn't China's national interest either.

Vietcong has ignited those ultra-nationalistic movements just for their insatiable lust over China's oil, now they have to handle the consequence by themselves.

I think the main problem of China right now is US pivot. The other regional problem like Vietnam and Pinoy are less significant for China. but, both problem linked together and potentially cause bigger problem to China. So, the best strategy for you is to disturb the Japan - Vietnam - Pinoy alliance. Because if this alliance disturbed, the US pivot will also be disturbed. And we know that Vietnam is the weakest part of this alliance, because Vietnam is just like you. Both are communist government.

If Vietnam goes into chaos and become a fully pro west, China will get hurt in geo political battle against US. So, with borrowing an old Chinese teaching that I know from my father (I don't know how to write it it English and Chinese) If you chase the small prize, you'll lose the biggest one. I think China should make a deal with Vietnam Government. Sometime you must sacrifice small matter to win a bigger challenge. That's why greedy people always lose. A wise man always win.

For Vietnam people, there will be always in lose-lose situation if they choose to oppose China. Because look, even in this chaos, there's US agents behind it. That's mean, US doesn't care about you, they care only their own interest. Don't wait until you goes Syria / Ukraine. Solve your matter with China ASAP.

Last edited:
Must keep these Asian countries weak and divided. China must use its intelligence agencies to fund protest movements like the CIA does. Destabilise other Asian countries.

I don't think it is beneficial when they keep telling their children that South China was their long lost territory.

If a civil war ever happened in Vietnam, Vietcong will become fully dependent to its big brother CPC again.

Vietnames chaos is a time of opportunity

When China took Paracel Islands from ROV in 1974, Vietcong didn't say a shit, while their stance changed immediately when they became fully united.
Now we want the Korean Peninsula 2.0 in Vietnam.

chinese could stop masturbolate thenselves, he he. China dare not face with Japan in ECS, big mouth. "China is turn coat and our enemy" said Kin Song Il recently.

I think the main problem of China right now is US pivot. The other regional problem like Vietnam and Pinoy are less significant for China. but, both problem linked together and potentially cause bigger problem to China. So, the best strategy for you is to disturb the Japan - Vietnam - Pinoy alliance. Because if this alliance disturbed, the US pivot will also be disturbed. And we know that Vietnam is the weakest part of this alliance, because Vietnam is just like you. Both are communist government.

If Vietnam goes into chaos and become a fully pro west, China will get hurt in geo political battle against US. So, with borrowing an old Chinese teaching that I know from my father (I don't know how to write it it English and Chinese) If you chase the small prize, you'll lose the biggest one. I think China should make a deal with Vietnam Government. Sometime you must sacrifice small matter to win a bigger challenge. That's why greedy people always lose.

In fact, CPC is still very nostalgic about the good ole communist brotherhood, they even felt saddened about the collapse of USSR.

That's also the reason why CPC will rather pick a fight with Japan and Philippines over Vietnam.

But now the problem is that the greed has made Vietcong losing their mind about to breach this communist brotherhood.

Must keep these Asian countries weak and divided. China must use its intelligence agencies to fund protest movements like the CIA does. Destabilise other Asian countries.

Look at your back. Uijgur, Tibet people will regain independence from China, othan Inner Mongolia and Manchuria.

Yep, let those Koreans and Vietnam become united again when the US is no longer a threat to Asia.

Right now, both united Korea or Vietnam will try to cozy up with the US to confront China's dominance, regardless they are pro-west or communist.
I wouldn't give the land back even after the US leaves Asia. By that time, the annexed northern Vietnam will be prosperous like Guangdong province. Sinicize them for one generation and the people will not want to go back to Vietnam even if you force them.

Uncle Kim is propped up by the CPC. Japanese military is far weaker than the PLA.

Chinese altitude is lying. Kim family on reign wth help of Soviet Union. PLA is fake, then you cant set up rig in near Senkaku.

I wouldn't give the land back even after the US leaves Asia. By that time, the annexed northern Vietnam will be prosperous like Guangdong province. Sinicize them for one generation and the people will not want to go back to Vietnam even if you force them.

you are Nan Yue in native, You lost your true indentity. You are slave of Han Chinese, big mouth, but like sound amplifier + speaker.troll meaningless craps.

Chinese altitude is lying. Kim family on reign wth help of Soviet Union. PLA is fake, then you cant set up rig in near Senkaku.

you are Nan Yue in native, You lost your true indentity. You are slave of Han Chinese, big mouth, but like sound amplifier + speaker.
What do you mean ? I'm not born in Vietnam though I lived there for a few years for a job.

you are Nan Yue in native, You lost your true indentity. You are slave of Han Chinese, big mouth, but like sound amplifier + speaker.troll meaningless craps.

Learn to speak English first.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom