What's new

More India troops in disputed territory

Status
Not open for further replies.
With how many countries you have/had problems? Tibet, Russia , Japan ,India ,Sounth Korea, Vietnam,USA... I am afraid page will be full of country names.

Are you on drug? Tibet is not a country (it's China). If you know the history well, Korea and Vietnam used to be part of China.

China was so weak, that Japan took Korea and France took Vietnam. Russia is an European country how did it take Siberia or Far East Russia?

USA? What territorial dispute with USA?

You would to like to think India is not a land grabber? You full of ****!!! India took Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, etc.

Are you on drug? Tibet is not a country (it's China). If you know the history well, Korea and Vietnam used to be part of China.

China was so weak, that Japan took Korea and France took Vietnam. Russia is an European country how did it take Siberia or Far East Russia?

You would to like to think India is not a land grabber? You full of ****!!! India took Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, etc.

May be you are on drug,When did I say China has territorial dispute with USA :rofl:

Indian Empire was so big to include from Afghan to Indonesia , With how many countries we have issues now ? ( Refer Chola Kingdom and Gupta Empire you may get some idea :) )

You have included Enitre Northeast India why did you miss Bengal , Tamil Nadu , Gujarat and Kashmir :rofl:

What a stupid thread this has turned into.

Tibet is not China. How do we know that? well the 200,000 or so Tibetans who live in India tell us so.

Sikkim? LOL, you do realise that Sikkim voted to join the Indian union, right?

Vietnam and Korea used to part of china? Hmmm, even if this is true, so what? Genghis Khan ruled almost half the known world, does that mean Mongolia claims all places under Mongol occupation?

This has turned into a stupid flame war, sorry but we're not interested. Why don't you try someplace else.

Arunachal pradesh is an integral part of india.Period.

Now china can cry me a river....:blah:

ibet is not China. How do we know that? well the 200,000 or so Tibetans who live in India tell us so.

Sikkim? LOL, you do realise that Sikkim voted to join the Indian union, right?

Vietnam and Korea used to part of china? Hmmm, even if this is true, so what? Genghis Khan ruled almost half the known world, does that mean Mongolia claims all places under Mongol occupation?

This has turned into a stupid flame war, sorry but we're not interested. Why don't you try someplace else.

No, why don't you go someplace else with your stupid response. Yes, China was ruled by the Mongols, the Dynasty called Yuan Dynasty. But the Han Chinese kicked them out and created the Ming Dynasty.

You don't know **** about history.

Ask the people from Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, kashmir, and see they want be ruled by the Hindus.

India wants war with China and India wants war with Pakistan.

Why not Pakistan and China join hands and just give India one final war that it will never forget.

:pakistan::china:

I guess u love to watch its Live telecast on tv.:yahoo:

No, why don't you go someplace else with your stupid response.

Stupid response? As opposed to your argument being of the intelligent variety?

Yes, China was ruled by the Mongols, the Dynasty called Yuan Dynasty. But the Han Chinese kicked them out and created the Ming Dynasty.

So according to your argument, Mongolia should claim China then. After all, they did rule them.

Using expletives doesnt make your argument less stupid.

Ask the people from Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, kashmir, and see they want be ruled by the Hindus.

Lets go state by state shall we?

Sikkim voted to join the Indian union. Assam, Arunachal, Nagaland - all vote in Indian elections, so obviously they have no problems with India. Voting, its a superb concept, perhaps China should try it sometimes.

Kashmir? Too complicated a issue. I would explain but that would derail the thread and i'm afraid it'll go right over your head.

PS - I noticed your user name is mDumb. Well despite your ill informed views, i certainly cant accuse you of not knowing your limitations.

No, why don't you go someplace else with your stupid response. Yes, China was ruled by the Mongols, the Dynasty called Yuan Dynasty. But the Han Chinese kicked them out and created the Ming Dynasty.

Yes you are right, now even Gujart is asking for freedom from these Hindu Indians. It is called Guju movement, you must have heard of that right!!!:lol:

India is a democratic country much to the dismay of our neighbours.Here Varun Gandhi or Zakir Naik Can Speak Volatile Subjects in Public.
India is Not Enforcing on to it's states.Instead ,India is a Alliance of states against swashbucklers who can destroy individual states ,if left alone(my Words are too deep to understand ;) ).
No Hindu Enforcement.No Tax are needed to be paid by non-hindus in India.Here Muslims Enjoy Reservation and subsidies for hajj pilgrimage.This is a Great Nation.Without any Bigotry research on India and it's ancient civilization.It is always better to be part of the World's largest Democracy rather than going for china or religion based states. :)

So according to your argument, Mongolia should claim China then. After all, they did rule them.

You need to be educated. You're so ******* illiterate and your logic shows it.

China was invaded by the Mongols just like Central Asia, Middle East, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe. BTW, the Mongol empire was the biggest empire. But look at what happen to Mongolia now.

If you read and understand what I wrote, the Han kicked the Mongols out and created the Ming Dynasty. Later on China was invaded by the Manchurians and they created the Ching Dynasty.

It was unfortunate China was very weak at that time (invaded by Russia, Japan, Britain, Germany, France, etc.) and because of it they lost so much land. Now that China is powerful, it's not surprising that China is claiming the islands or lands that they lost.

India is a democratic country much to the dismay of our neighbours.Here Varun Gandhi or Zakir Naik Can Speak Volatile Subjects in Public.
India is Not Enforcing on to it's states.Instead ,India is a Alliance of states against swashbucklers who can destroy individual states ,if left alone(my Words are too deep to understand ).
No Hindu Enforcement.No Tax are needed to be paid by non-hindus in India.Here Muslims Enjoy Reservation and subsidies for hajj pilgrimage.This is a Great Nation.Without any Bigotry research on India and it's ancient civilization.It is always better to be part of the World's largest Democracy rather than going for china or religion based states.

There is no single of truth in the above statements of course if you are an Indian you would believe them 100% but that's your right.

After coming through the thread, I can say, not only border dispute, there must be a war, a full fledged nuclear war, between China and India. Indians ko tasilli ho jayega, sukoon mil jayega puri tarahse... aur South Asia mebhi om shaanti aa jayega... I can see very high chances are there. Bekarar baitha hoon, kab hoga ey nuclear war?

May be you are on drug,When did I say China has territorial dispute with USA

Well, you are definitely on drug, don't even know what you wrote???

This is what you wrote:
With how many countries you have/had problems? Tibet, Russia , Japan ,India ,Sounth Korea, Vietnam,USA... I am afraid page will be full of country names.

We have improved good relation with many neighboring countries recently - Bangladesh , Nepal ( Thanks to Chinese Maoists for stepping down ) Srilanka, Afghan .Even with USA which had helped Pakistan on all three wars against India.But if you bring your troops near by our border we will do the same thing to defend us , btw China does not worth anything to invade by any country in the world and still they have this much of problem with these many countries

This is BS!!! India has territorial disputes with China, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.

clearly ,indian government are not willing to negotiate that so-call "Arunachal Pradesh" and "McMahon Line” issue peacefully not matter how hard we try to skip the war option over the last decades.

history prove it,our one side peace police is never good enough ,a leopard never changes his spots。
江山易改 ,本性难移。
you indian want a war ,better make sure you are ready

Dont try to scare Indians like u used to do with tibetan monks. get real pal.

It is clear that China will never get this disputed territory. As Germany does not get Alsace and Lorraine.

Let us live peacefully : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom